PDA

View Full Version : Race under pressure/fox buildup part 2

Lexstang
08-10-2009, 04:40 PM
I read most of the oct 2009 issue of 5.0 mustang and super fords. It had a big article by sharad raldiris. It was very cool to see another article from him with pics of places I was familiar with and shops i had heard of too. The buildup was certainly cool and I would love to have as nice of a car. Maybe I am not the first one to post on this, i searched sharad and didn't see anything. I give it 2 thumbs up. Cool Sharad. I checked the website and doesn't look like the article is on the free site yet.

Sharad
08-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks man! It's coming right along. Rob Lewis just finished the Phase Three work (rear end and suspension) and it looks BEAUTIFUL! (Rob is THE MAN!) I wrote the article and submitted it yesterday. I think Editor Turner is trying to put a rush on it so we can try to have one article every month. The next four should hit back-to-back. (probably starting with the December issue)

We've gotten some hate mail about tearing into this particular car, but I don't know man. You only live once. And it's not like it's a '93 Cobra R or anything... No matter what though, I'll keep the car looking good and it will be street driven. Hopefully that way it won't tick everyone off.

I think you're right, I don't think the article's on the 5.0 website yet, but I'll add it to my signature when it hits.

Thanks for the feedback! Oh, and here's a pic after Rob finished his work Friday morning:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r98/sraldiris/net9.jpg

Lexstang
08-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Dang all I see there is cha ching cha ching. I don't see how you guys build em that way but more power to you.