PDA

View Full Version : Edgewater Aug 14

4point6gt
08-11-2009, 09:38 PM
heading up there to see what i can get out of my new to me 96 in stock form. anyone going?

redfirepearlgt
08-12-2009, 08:51 PM
I may be there. Thinking about trying out the old D/R's from my 02. They are shorter than the stock tires so I may leavethem at home. I'm hoping to also get a pair of LCA's and install them before heading down as well. Just look for the Maroon with gray striped 05 GT. Usually park near the stands. Stop by a nd say hi.

4point6gt
08-12-2009, 11:02 PM
will do man

PONYGRL
08-13-2009, 11:59 AM
I may be there. Thinking about trying out the old D/R's from my 02. They are shorter than the stock tires so I may leavethem at home. I'm hoping to also get a pair of LCA's and install them before heading down as well. Just look for the Maroon with gray striped 05 GT. Usually park near the stands. Stop by a nd say hi.

U going chad? I wanna go again in a wk or 2....then we'll go again when we get the supercharger on which could be as early as next wk, but not positive yet.

redfirepearlgt
08-13-2009, 07:01 PM
U going chad? I wanna go again in a wk or 2....then we'll go again when we get the supercharger on which could be as early as next wk, but not positive yet.

Absolutely going now. A friend of mine is bringing hie 56 chev along as well. We will likely be there around 6:00pm. Come on down, or uh up rather.LOL!

PONYGRL
08-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Uhhhh... I wanted to make it out tmrw night but we have to bale hay on saturday morning and tmrw after chris gets off we are washing and waxing both cars... and painting our calipers so I don't think we will make it out. Let me know next time ya go and we'll come out. I wanna run my car again soon.

sean
08-14-2009, 04:22 PM
I havent been there in YEARS. I am going to grab up my daughter ( who I am trying, with some success, to tom boy up ) and head down there.

4point6gt
08-14-2009, 09:56 PM
i was going to stop by and say hey to u sean, but my youngest daughter was not having any part of the drag strip. i ended up making a pass then had to leave.

sean
08-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Nice to see you on the track anyway. I asked at the front joking if my daughter could ride along.... not even a smile outta the lady who sternly replied NO. lol We were there till 920. Some fast stuff there. That blue coupe was stupid fast. I think I saw a few of the guys too. All the mustangs looked like they were running pretty good. Cant say the same for a few hondas or a white crx with pink rims whos hood blew up half way down the track. I think i will be going there at least 2 time a month. Cool place. I will be parking 1/4 way down the track by the fence. Feel free to say hi. May be in a big brown chevy truck sitting in the back in the same area too.