PDA

View Full Version : Atten. Ford car salesmen. I have a question.

evildriver
08-11-2009, 10:02 PM
How much are you guys selling plain jane new f150s for? I looked at some and they said like $22000. I was wondering if they lower the price when you start talking to them or is that pretty much it? I am thinking of doing the CFC deal on my ranger. And are rangers just as much as f150s?

93cobra
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
call castrucci...that asshole will tell you 9900 out the door today & then you drive accross town & tell him your there to complete the deal made over the phone an hour before & he'll look at you like your an idiot and say..."uhh...i sold that truck ...uhh...yeah a half hour ago..." ...but i do have these 3 for $18000

i cant believe anyone buys from that flake

satan jamez
08-12-2009, 02:25 PM
call castrucci...that asshole will tell you 9900 out the door today & then you drive accross town & tell him your there to complete the deal made over the phone an hour before & he'll look at you like your an idiot and say..."uhh...i sold that truck ...uhh...yeah a half hour ago..." ...but i do have these 3 for $18000

Damn that sucks man. What a shady dude.

DeckerEnt
08-12-2009, 02:27 PM
I hear that Terry, Beefcake, can get some good deals for people..............

beefcake
08-12-2009, 02:34 PM
$21620 msrp on the truck

invoice is $20,926

rebates are $1500, bonus $1500

$17926 @ invoice, that would be automatic, air, am/fm cd player

there isn't a big markup on the base f150's

let me know if you need help with anything
beef
513-478-1965

x plan would save another $9, plus save you $175 of the doc fee

castrucci is known for advertising below invoice, but when you get there the truck has a high marked up bedliner, running boards, etc.. that you have to buy to get the advertised price

cobra429boss
08-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Thats why we have beefcake.. he will set ya right up

latamud
08-12-2009, 02:40 PM

Next time, call him from a cell phone while you're parked in his parking lot, get all the details on the vehicle like vin number, color, where its located in the lot etc. Then walk in and tell him you'll take it.

thecollector
08-12-2009, 02:42 PM
A few years ago castrucci advertised base mustang V-6's for like 12,000 out the door. 40+ people showed up to claim the 3 cars they had at that price for the "special weekend sell off." The radio ad stated "over 100 in stock" it just didnt specify what trim level. It took 2 clermont county Sherrif deputies to disperse the disgruntled price jacked crowd. What a horrible way to do business.

93cobra
08-13-2009, 10:02 AM
A few years ago castrucci advertised base mustang V-6's for like 12,000 out the door. 40+ people showed up to claim the 3 cars they had at that price for the "special weekend sell off." The radio ad stated "over 100 in stock" it just didnt specify what trim level. It took 2 clermont county Sherrif deputies to disperse the disgruntled price jacked crowd. What a horrible way to do business.

he does it all the time whether it be focuses, f-150's...etc. i just remember back in 06 when i needed a basic white 150 v6 5 speed with a/c i called when one of those stupid commericials were on and he happened to answer when i asked for new sales. i asked "do you have a truck with a/c in stock today in like one hour?"..."all yeah..." no seriously, can you check & i will be there with a company check or cash to complete deal etc.."...yeah its here...well i get there and asked for him ...he comes out like a legend in his own mind and basically acted like he never talked to me and direced me to a salesman to show me what they did have which of course were trucks priced thousands higher with no a/c

ffmueller81
08-13-2009, 10:30 AM
I dindn't seem to have a problem with Castrucci when I bought my truck in 06. I got an f150 v6, 5 speed, ac, cruise, 6 disc with the STX package for 16.2K out the door.
It did have the bedliner, bug shield and mud flaps but I told them they could take them off or leave them on, but I wasn't paying for 'em. (and I didn't)

Waffles
08-13-2009, 03:16 PM

He better be able to prove he had it, and sold it.