PDA

View Full Version : Stangbangerz family is awesome!!!!

chadomac
08-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Hey just a quick story and thank you. went down to pick up the remaining parts from the guy that was working on the stang (or trying to work on it) long story but i finished it myself because he was a f**K, any way stang would not start in his driveway its like 10 oclock on sunday night and i was forced to leave it in his drive way or so i thought. got home and called ray from royal 1 in amelia he said fuck that lets not leave it there so we loaded up and was going back down there. well i have to pass bobtsgt house on the way out of my subdivision i seen his garage door open so i swung in to see if he had a starter because i thought that was what it was. he didnt have one but said he would go check it out with me. the amazing thing is i didnt asked he just offered i have only spoke to him a few times and he was going to go help me so he gathered a few things up and off we went. 1030 on a sunday night we all loaded up and went to get the stang running again so i didnt have to leave it at that fucks house. well we got it going took it back to rays garage royal 1. he rewired the engine compartment the next morning cheap. when we got back to rays garage we all stood and bs for about an hour or so i looked at the clock it was almost 1 am and my 5 year old passed out in the front of my truck. ray or bob didnt need to worry about helping me get it out of there but they did and then took it to rays garage they went out of there way for me. you know i am glad that i am part of this family there are truly good people here big thanks to bobtsgt and ray at royal 1 . oh yea and if you guys need any work done hit ray up he is at 1361 west ohio pike his number is 513 943 4777.

bobtsgt
08-12-2009, 08:37 PM
it was no problem man. I still say you should have took his jumper cables :D what an ass hat

KB1
08-12-2009, 09:24 PM
I don't know Ray, however I like what I have read about him, I will definately past the word/ work his way in the future. Bob is one of best people I have met on this board:bigthumb, I haven't had the pleasure to meet many, however the ones I have met are top notch shirt off their back kind of people!!!!

sean
08-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Thats what makes us a different bunch of people. Chad dont forget about the yearly sbz award. You may want to nominate.

Mista Bone
08-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Thats what makes us a different bunch of people. Chad dont forget about the yearly sbz award. You may want to nominate.

Amen.

Although the episode of a truck that blew a tranny on 75 in the "cut in the hill" is kinda hard to top as well.

Yep......like family.

Pops Fun
08-13-2009, 09:09 AM
That is what makes a great board...

Good job to all involved!

Pitbull1052
08-13-2009, 09:14 AM
so what's up with the guy that was trying to work on it? So we can avoid him....

chadomac
08-13-2009, 06:03 PM
go to craigslist under automotive services type in jmc and all questions will be answered

sean
08-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Hey chad, that doesnt really explain much. I have herd the story, from you, and I think everyone else who may be thinking of doing buisness with this guy would benifit from hearing the short version of the bs you went through from you. AND where are my games????? lol