PDA

View Full Version : Misc fox body vert interior

diablo9861
08-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Here is a list of misc. 87-93 interior parts i have laying around the garage. trying to make some room for a potential new car. most parts have been sitting in the garage a bit, so could us a good cleaning. make offer on parts if intersted. and if you want pics, please ask and ill try to get some to you sometime this weekend. as of right now make an offer, nothing retarded low, i would say best price takes them. ill be adding more. if you need anything not listed , i have an lx covertible im parting out. doors are gone fenders and hood are gone. ill have other parts listed in other sections of the classifieds

lx grey vinyl vert front seats. tracks good, drivers needs recovered if going to be a daily driver.

LX rear seats(back and bottom) grey vinyl. pretty decent shape, could be used right away if cleaned up or recovered with the above fronts to match.

2 grey w/ black top dashes w/ glove box and vents. One of the two has a mis coloring/bleached look thats maybe an inch or so big. dont know what from, was like that since we bought the car.

LX gray vinyl/carpet door panels(sold in pair). these were manual windows power locks. could use a cleaning and could be used right away.

LX vert interior 1/4's grey vinyl/carpet(sold in pair) manual windows. Again could use a cleaning.

2 grey center consoles complete with the top section. One of the top sections has a small burn, i assume from a cig. lighter. again needs a cleaning

2 grey armrests, both could use a new top, but for sure useable.

rear view mirror w/ lights

complete set of lx grey seat belts

left and right rear manual 1/4 glass w/ tracks

convertible top frame (needs new vinyl) w/ glass window

grey carpet, pretty dirty may come clean though , but useable

LX guage cluster 2.3 w/ 123k miles on it:popcorn:

lonestang90
09-10-2009, 11:02 PM
how much for the LX rear seat?

93gtstang
09-11-2009, 11:53 PM
how much for the passenger front seat and when can i get it?

diablo9861
10-10-2009, 06:51 PM
dudes, sorry its been forever since i have gotten on here to reply. been busy with a new car i bought.

LX rear ? looked around online ebay etc looks like they go from 50-70. How about 40?

93 stang , i have an IM that came before your post and IM. Just being fair Ill see if that guy still needs the front seats. If not ill send you a message.

Turd
10-12-2009, 05:06 PM
I don't suppose you have the sun visors? Think they will work in a GT vert? How much for the dash?

diablo9861
10-12-2009, 07:09 PM
sunvisors i have and believe the vinyl piece on them that covers the actual mirror glass are broke off. ill double check that. as far as working in a GT vert ? dont know why not. i could be wrong though.

Dashboards, the one w/ the slight discolor mark $175, the other one $200 , looked online and a few salvage yards all the complete ones i saw were going for 250 -500 depending on color combo. so i priced it at 200. let me know as i have another guy asking in IMs about the dash.