PDA

View Full Version : car dolly or trailer needed for run to Fort Knox

white92notch
08-14-2009, 12:45 PM
I haven't posted here too often due my lack of Mustang...but I thought I'd ask for help anyways. Once a Stangbanger always a Stangbanger right?

I need to use either a car trailer or dolly to run down to Fort Knox (Vine Grove actually) to pick up my new daily.

I'd be able to pick up and return the unit on the same day if you are close enough to me.

I'm planning to head down either the 21st or 22nd of this month.

beefcake
08-15-2009, 08:34 AM
I haven't posted here too often due my lack of Mustang...but I thought I'd ask for help anyways. Once a Stangbanger always a Stangbanger right?

I need to use either a car trailer or dolly to run down to Fort Knox (Vine Grove actually) to pick up my new daily.

I'd be able to pick up and return the unit on the same day if you are close enough to me.

I'm planning to head down either the 21st or 22nd of this month.

if you don't have any luck, ez rent all has 2 pretty new decent ones that they rent pretty cheap, make sure you tell them you want one of the newer ones that sit lower

white92notch
08-16-2009, 02:25 PM
if you don't have any luck, ez rent all has 2 pretty new decent ones that they rent pretty cheap, make sure you tell them you want one of the newer ones that sit lower

Thanks man.

thecollector
08-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Smith Trailers on St RT 42- car hauler is $50/day=rental. They keep their rental stuff in good shape.