PDA

View Full Version : Any witnesses.....

Mista Bone
08-15-2009, 04:27 PM
to the hit and run I was involved in at about 2 PM today on Beechmont Ave.?????

Happen in Hamilton Co near Chipotle, but by the time I got him pinned in traffi is was near Eight mile and in Hamilton Co.

After arguing was getting heated, I got back in the car, he jumped on the hood, I hit reverse, dumping him off, then speed away. Stop at one of my pickup points and called the cops.

Right now it is a he said/he said about the hit and run, driver appeared intoxicated and I was informed a field test would be given to him before he would be allowed to leave.

306Power
08-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Damn man, some crazy shit!

1992MustangDW
08-15-2009, 04:53 PM
wow thats nuts man.

BigBadStang
08-16-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm puzzled.
You went through all the trouble and danger of chasing this clown, only to speed off when things became heated? What did you think was going to happen if you caught up to him, he would just sit there and wait for the cops to get there?
Have either of you been charged yet?
Keep us posted.

Mista Bone
08-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Hamilton County didn't wanna do anything about the hit and run, that is in Clermont Co.

Unless either of us files with Union Twp, nothing they can do either.

He can't file charges though, he did end up being drunk, blew a .16 BAL, got taken in by Hamilton Co. officers.

Chasing him wasn't dangerous, not like traffic moves fast on Beechmont on a Saturday. Was a Exploder between use, I kept him in sight until traffic stopped for the traffic light at Eight Mile. Then I pulled into the center turn lane which becomes left turn lane. I only wanted his plate number to call the cops, thats when he started yelling and I of course started yelling RIGHT back.

Only major damage was my hood where he jumped on it, it'll pop back out, but it was already damaged from a deer hit coming home for last Farm Party. I still have a headache but without any witnesses, useless to do anything.

I think I dropped my lock box key, need to see if I can find it. Useless to anyone unless they wanna steal some animal blood and shit specimans.

BigBadStang
08-16-2009, 01:56 PM
I hope you can find someone who witnessed it.
Idiots like that need locked up. At least you got him popped for OVI.
Maybe you could put an ad in the public announcements section of the paper asking if someone witnessed the incident. I have read similar things in the papers before. It might be worth a try.

2007ShelbyCobra
08-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Man I would have beat the fuck out of him. No need for the police, im suprissed they didnt try to have the guy press charges on you for some stupid reason like everyone does anymore.

Mista Bone
08-16-2009, 02:58 PM
He did "bump" into and wanted to fight, and I wanted to jack his jaw, but thought better of it. I also carry a small pocket knife for work, I had my hand on it just in case.

Cops didn't see anything that happened, my word vs. his. What ever charges I would have pressed, he would have done the same, stalemate.

Knowing he'll be paying some laywer fees for the OVI is justice to me. I wouldn't doubt if he is a repeat offender.

Side note, same weekend Clermont Co had a 4pm-8pm DUI checkpoint, which I think is a great idea considering yesterdays events.

Karma goes both ways......

cobrajoe
08-17-2009, 04:54 AM
He did "bump" into and wanted to fight, and I wanted to jack his jaw, but thought better of it. I also carry a small pocket knife for work, I had my hand on it just in case.

Cops didn't see anything that happened, my word vs. his. What ever charges I would have pressed, he would have done the same, stalemate.

Knowing he'll be paying some laywer fees for the OVI is justice to me. I wouldn't doubt if he is a repeat offender.

Side note, same weekend Clermont Co had a 4pm-8pm DUI checkpoint, which I think is a great idea considering yesterdays events.

Karma goes both ways......

That was the Highway patrol and it was in Nevel, (sp?)St. Rt. 52 like alot action goes on there. LOL