PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive living?

capri5.0
08-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Does anybody know of any inexpensive 1 or 2 bedroom apartments in the greater ciny area? Nothing like your wife of 8 years telling you she is filing for divorce via text message. The bad thing is there are 3 children involved. I guess i will probably need a reasonable priced attorney also.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Eric

sean
08-15-2009, 05:25 PM
I acually have family with a bunch of rental properties in the cincy and ky area and I am helping them rent them out as soon as they get into town. PM me your number and I will be talking to them in a day or so. How soon will you be needing a place and what price range?

sean
08-15-2009, 05:27 PM
I just sent an email to my cousin who I will be helping. Hopefully I can help you.

306Power
08-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Man thats terrible, Text message? Jesus Christ whats this world coming to. I hope you find some help, best of luck to you.

cstreu1026
08-15-2009, 07:03 PM
We would be much better off if the cell phone had never been invented.

Sorry to here about the bad news.

Mista Bone
08-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Just read this joke in Reader's Digest

"Carlos's boss just fired him via text message. I don't have a text-messaging plan. I paid $0.25 to get fired."

ibstrokin
08-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Does anybody know of any inexpensive 1 or 2 bedroom apartments in the greater ciny area? Nothing like your wife of 8 years telling you she is filing for divorce via text message. The bad thing is there are 3 children involved. I guess i will probably need a reasonable priced attorney also.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Eric

Sorry to hear this, I don't know your story, but try conversation without argument, it may not be too late. Good luck

DeckerEnt
08-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Proffessional counceling helps too.

sean
08-15-2009, 10:08 PM
talked to them. I hope you wont need my help, but if you do dont hesitate to let me know.

capri5.0
08-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the suppport but i think there is no helping this one. We will be fine for a while and then she goes to this one particular friends house and its like a switch is flipped , she is a totally different person.I dont know what kinda s**t her friend is putting in her head. her friend is having her own marital problems and maybe she just wants everyone else to be miserable with her. You can only put up with this s**t so many times before you just have to call it quits.

As far as housing i will let you know , i might just look for a house to rent (gotta have a garage).
Thanks again

sean
08-15-2009, 11:35 PM
no problem. I think there may be a house or two as well. There are 14 properties total. when I know something I will let you know. I wouldnt live somewhere without a garage either. I really hope you can work things out though.

facemelter71
08-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Me and my wife went through this when she was still just my girlfriend.

She had a friend who I guess pretty much hated me.Every time my wife would come back from there she was a totaly different person.
We had been having some problems with our relationship,like really bad problems.I thought we had pretty much become roomates other than a couple.

I had traced all the problems back to her friend.Thats where all of it stemmed from.I told her,one day your friend is going to screw you becuase thats what type of person she is.
Well that day came,her friend up and left and went to florida.Stole my wife's purse and a ring that I had bought for her.Bout a 2k ring.
From the day that she left,my wife did a 180 with the way she acted.Then we got married.
Friends have a huge influence on people.Its just some people cant see it.