PDA

View Full Version : IT'S OSM SPONSOR TSHIRT TIME AGAIN!

Kelly Pelrine
08-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Since the first edition went so well earlier this year, I would like to do a sponsor tshirt to be ready to ship in time for our final event on October 11th. Sponsor pricing will be the same as last time and you don’t have to own a business to be a sponsor. This is a great way for everyone to support our series at a minimal cost.

I will be doing the design and Northridge Sports in Dayton, OH will be printing up the shirts. Because the final design will be pretty intensive, we will only be able to offer these shirts in men’s sizes. Cost for sponsorship is once again $100.00 for plain text and $200.00 for your logo to be put on the shirt. I’m going to start on a generic design this week and will publish updates as I do them. My goal is to get at least 10-15 sponsors. Proceeds from the shirt sales will go to help pay our purses at the final event and hopefully do some radio advertising as well. We’ve been lacking in the spectator department and I want to do all I can to help cover costs for my racers!

If you’d like to order a shirt you must do so before we go to print. Cut off date is Friday September 25th. These are pre-order shirts only! I am only going to purchase enough to cover orders. So don’t miss out like last time, make sure you get your order in ASAP!

Paypal can be sent to: photos@onpointimage.com. I can also take credit cards through the OSM merchant account. Checks can be sent to 1847 Northern Spy Dr, Hebron, KY 41048 Attn: OSM Shirt. Make checks payable to Outlaw Street Madness. Please call or email your orders if you are not using paypal. My email is kelly@outlawstreetmadness.com and cell is 859-912-4880.

Pricing:
SM-XL: $20.00
XL-4XL: $25.00

Shipping:
1-5 shirts: $6.00
6 or more: $12.00

Design from earlier this year:
http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/images/jpgs/osm_yb_shirtlayout.jpg

Foxxx5oh
08-18-2009, 03:58 AM
that is a badass shirt Kelly!!!

Kelly Pelrine
08-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks! Thats the one we did at the beginning of the year. The new one will be just as cool!

Foxxx5oh
08-18-2009, 07:32 PM
put me down for a medium :) when do payments have to be made by?

Kelly Pelrine
08-19-2009, 11:20 AM
put me down for a medium :) when do payments have to be made by?

Payments need to be in by September 25th. Thanks!

Kelly Pelrine
08-19-2009, 03:33 PM
New tshirt front:

http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/images/jpgs/osm_grunge_front.jpg

Back(in progress):

http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/images/jpgs/osm_grunge_back.jpg

Evil_Capri
08-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Very cool!

Foxxx5oh
08-19-2009, 07:04 PM
diggin it!! may even get two!

Kelly Pelrine
08-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Thanks guys! Its not finished yet but thats the general idea :)

e5shea
08-19-2009, 11:37 PM
I believe I'll be going to OSM next year. UMTR was just too much traveling, and with the kids sports schedules, I just couldn't stay competitive. UMTR was a blast, don't get me wrong, but nothing was local, and Saturdays were bad for me.

e5shea
08-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Only thing I can't decide is if I want to spray and race 7.5, or stay NA and do street. Wish there was a 8.5. That would give alot of guys a chance at some heads up racing. I think you'd get a pretty good response to that class.

Kelly Pelrine
08-20-2009, 12:15 PM
The Quick Street class is on a pro tree also and covers a wide range of times. What makes it cool is that we pair the two closest cars so even though its open comp its still as close to a heads up race as we can get it. Most of the cars that are paired are within a couple tenths :)

Kelly Pelrine
08-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Id like to thank the sponsors who have already joined in on the new shirt:

Mac Tools
Liberty's Gears
500 Auto Sales
TRZ Motorsports
Hyper-Performance Motorsports

Thanks for your support!