PDA

View Full Version : My RV to Car/Quad Trailer Conversion Project

HARCracing
08-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Got this RV to scrap and turn into a trailer. Why I get myself into this S@#t I have no idea.

COOP
08-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Got this RV to scrap and turn into a trailer. Why I get myself into this S@#t I have no idea.

Ha! That looks like a fun project. I can't wait to see it come together. That way I can borrow it when I buy your sister a car :tongue2::bigthumb

exrider416
08-18-2009, 06:40 PM
have fun i tore my 14 foot rv apart to turn into a utility trailer... Its been a bare frame for a while now haha

HARCracing
08-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Ha! That looks like a fun project. I can't wait to see it come together. That way I can borrow it when I buy your sister a car :tongue2::bigthumb

Feel free to come over and grab a sawzall. I'll cook burgers / hotdogs!!!:D

HARCracing
08-18-2009, 08:52 PM
have fun i tore my 14 foot rv apart to turn into a utility trailer... Its been a bare frame for a while now haha

My father in law and I just did a pop up camper into a utility/quad trailer. Turned out pretty good. I just need new wheels and get tags for it and it will be finished. Damn, I wish I would finish a project before I took on a new one. I guess it's just a man thing:rolleyes:

NUTTSGT
08-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Gotta keep the awning for after the conversion, it'll be the only open trailer with an awning. ;)

HARCracing
08-19-2009, 08:03 AM
Gotta keep the awning for after the conversion, it'll be the only open trailer with an awning. ;)

HMMMMM.... Sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy set up for "You Might Be a Redneck" but I am not above that. It might actually work lol :rolleyes: