PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer CD/DVD/Navigation/Satellite Radio setup

Foxxx5oh
08-21-2009, 10:56 AM
**copied from my CL ad, which can be seen at http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/1334604747.html

Stangbangerz take 200 off, yeah, i need tires but, ill help a friend too :)

I have a Pioneer AVH-P6400CD, AVIC-90DVD, and GEX-FM903XM setup for sale, its your chance to save on a great CD/DVD/Navigation setup.

there are a couple harnesses missing and the sattelite antennas, if i can find them in time i will include them, but if not, i know Pioneer has replacements as well as ebay. I need to sell this quick, the easiest way to get ahold of me is through email since my cell doesnt get service at my house.

Keep in mind, everything works, the only things wrong are cosmetic, there is some wear on the eject button of the CD player, and the front cover of the DVD/Navi unit came off in transport, but everything works 100% and the CD player is wired for a GM vehicle already. ***NO TRADES***

AVH-P6400CD (MSRP $650)
Details:

* fully-motorized 6.5" wide screen monitor
* display angle adjustment
* anti-glare, low-reflection screen
* detachable control panel
* plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
* Supertuner III tuner
* Sound Focus EQ
* Easy EQ
* CD/DVD changer/TV tuner controls
* XM radio-ready (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
* audio/video input
* navigation input
* rear camera input
* video output
* MOSFET50 internal amp
* 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
* wireless remote
* 27 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
* CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
* CD signal-to-noise ratio 94 dB
* FM sensitivity 9 dBf

AVIC-90DVD (MSRP $2400)
Features:
* DVD Video/Playback Compatibility
* High Performance 32 bit RISC CPU & 32 MB SDRAM
* Crystal 3D Hybrid Sendor
* Upgradeable High Capacity Flash Memory Operating System
* PC-Card Slot Built-in (PCMCIA Type 2)
* Voice Control Interface (recognition/synthesis)
* one composite AV Output for DVD-Video and Non-Pioneer Monitor
* RGB Output
* Remote Controller with 10 Key
* Communication Port for Real Time Information Data Receiver

GEX-FM903XM (MSRP $287)
Even if you own a factory stereo system, you can still get XM Radio. The GEX-FM903XM- a wired control/display unit, mounting hardware, and a Digital Satellite Tuner- uses the FM signal of your current system to deliver all the clarity and wide programming choice of XM Radio. The display unit can show you channel name and number, artist, song name, and other information.