PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Shannon!!!

12seclx
08-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Congrats on getting a new best with the Flamer....

I was practically sitting on the starting line...

1.51 sixty foot....:eek:

11.74 @ 113.5 mph!!!...................:eek::eek::eek:
(*around 2,000 ft of air and a mild headwind*)

Insane pass... Not too bad for a set of GT-40 heads, cam and a explorer intake... huh?;)...

Still equipped with A/C, clutch fan, steel flywheel, hand me down this, hand me down that...

Just think, pull the A/C, alum. flywheel, etc. and go after 331twistedwedge...:D

Sick times man... Congrats!:bigthumb

kennebellcobra
08-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks....BUT I GOT YOU GOOD BUDDY:D

I told you I put a cam in it and ported the intake this week but what I really did was put Steve's old nitrous kit on it with a 50 shot:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't going to tell you this early but this post made me feel a little guilty and when you were talking about spending money I figured I better come clean.

Don't worry we can still go at it NA this fall...

"How ya like me now":tongue2:

331TwistedWedge
08-22-2009, 01:25 PM
how did you pull it off shannon? ... did you run it hard off the line and ease off in the end??? ... LMAO! ... thats a good one ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

the mph and et worked out pretty damn good ~ hard to detect any cheating ... :bigthumb

kennebellcobra
08-22-2009, 02:26 PM
how did you pull it off shannon? ... did you run it hard off the line and ease off in the end??? ... LMAO! ... thats a good one ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

the mph and et worked out pretty damn good ~ hard to detect any cheating ... :bigthumb

I hit it out of the hole but had the window switch shut off at 5800 and lifted when I felt it shut off....it worked out perfect with the mph cause in that air I'll usually trap 111 so he thought my 1.51 60 and the "cam" :lol: did it.

331TwistedWedge
08-22-2009, 02:40 PM
I hit it out of the hole but had the window switch shut off at 5800 and lifted when I felt it shut off....it worked out perfect with the mph cause in that air I'll usually trap 111 so he thought my 1.51 60 and the "cam" :lol: did it.

i love it ... i wish i was there to see curts face, it would have been priceless ... i wish i could pull a 1.51 60' ...

firestang70
08-22-2009, 03:45 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA excellent work Shannon! Sorry Strawberry Shortcake but that is funny.

12seclx
08-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Shannon did great sneaking it by me...

I was at the starting line and never heard him purge it...
Then when he hit 3rd gear, I heard a backfire, saw flames
out the tailpipes, and then the .74....

I thought nitrous but when I seen the sixty foot and mph,
I thought, "there's no way..."

oh well, that's a good one... lotta work just to pull a trick...

KenB has one comin'.... too many times he's been the man
behind the karma.... I will get even.....:tongue2:

beefcake
08-22-2009, 09:22 PM
lmao , funny stuff

kennebellcobra
08-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Shannon did great sneaking it by me...

I was at the starting line and never heard him purge it...
Then when he hit 3rd gear, I heard a backfire, saw flames
out the tailpipes, and then the .74....

I thought nitrous but when I seen the sixty foot and mph,
I thought, "there's no way..."

oh well, that's a good one... lotta work just to pull a trick...

KenB has one comin'.... too many times he's been the man
behind the karma.... I will get even.....:tongue2:

Is was some work for a joke but I might put a 100 shot on it and shoot for a 10:D

When I seen that .74 in that air I thought for sure you would come look the car over.