Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
98 SVT CONTOUR FOR SALE 90kmiles stock Cincinnati [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 98 SVT CONTOUR FOR SALE 90kmiles stock Cincinnati

lst4g63
08-23-2009, 05:09 PM
My names Will and I'm selling my dd for the past year, the car is solid with only minor issues that in no way effect driving; all of which I have detailed in my description which is fairly lengthy.
I've included the links to my ebay and craigs list post. On ebay you can see my sales rating a few of which have been cars.
Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-SVT-CONTOUR-90K-MILES-ALL-STOCK-PERFECT-ALPINE_W0QQitemZ220468064978QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_ Cars_Trucks?hash=item3354ebb2d2&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
Craigs list
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1327015605.html

The Highlights...
90k miles, I still drive it so it is gradually increasing.
will8050@gmail.com - best way to reach me as it goes straight to my phone
513 238 1083 - call or text
Clear title in hand

6,000 obo

For Sale is my daily driver for the last year. A 1998 Contour SVT with just over 90k miles. I am the second owner although the car fax will say I’m the 3rd as the previous owner bought it under his business then transferred it to himself later. The car is bone stock except for the window tinting and the Alpine stereo; I do have the original stereo though. Mechanically the car is perfect I would trust it to drive anywhere. Since my ownership there has been regular oil changes and general maintenance at Kings Ford. I have put all new tires with less than 10k on them currently, new battery over the winter, new windshield wiper blades this week and a new fog light. I wanted to maintain the perfect working order of this car fixing any little thing. The only flaws to the car are minor clear coat peeling in a few small spots you can see in the pictures, there is a small exhaust rattle at take off and the check engine light is usually on. Ford says it’s the O2 sensor in the exhaust but there is actually nothing wrong. He said it’s just a thing Fords are known to do. However they did say that if it bothered me there is an aftermarket piece that pulls the O2 sensor farther out and remedies the CEL but I haven’t dealt with it. It sometimes just goes off on its own. My dad’s Focus does the same thing. The last thing is the trunk will not hold its self open. The previous owner actually broke the bracket that the shock attaches to and it needs to be welded back on but I haven’t been rushed to do so as I rarely use the trunk. These little things were on my list to fix I just didn’t get there yet; I honestly never intended to resell this car and figured I had time.

Every one always asks why people sell cars. For me it’s simple; I’m taking the money and finishing my EVO. I could keep the car and finish the EVO by spring but I’d like to have the EVO for the winter and what’s left of the track season. With that being said I would like to get this car gone soon but I know what these cars go for with this kind of mileage and shape so I won’t be low balled; however make me a fair price that gives me enough to get the EVO running and I’m willing to deal.

The interior – Is near perfect with minor wear in the leather on the drivers’ seat and the drivers’ side floor mat is worn through from the last owner. I hadn’t really looked for a replacement mat yet. The stereo is all Alpine. Alpines top of the line head unit in 2006 as well as Type-R components up front and Type-R 2-ways in the back. An Alpine V-Power amp powers the system; there’s a i-Pod connection in the glove box. This stereo was professionally installed in my EVO in 2006 then removed only a couple months ago to be placed in the Contour. It was professionally installed by Spade-Kreations however during the install they noticed one of the rears is slightly blown. I say slightly because you would probably never notice unless you really crank it or do speaker test; I never notice it while driving. Spade-Kreations also did the window tint and carries a lifetime warranty. The system sounds great, far better than factory. AC blows cold and all power options work flawless.

If any one has any questions just ask

Title is clean and in hand. Car has never been in accident or had paint/body work.

NO TRADES

More pics can be found here
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/svt-foci-svt-contours-buy-sell-261/627622-98-svtc-sale-90kmiles-stock-cincinnati.html#post8680946

Kevin1989
08-23-2009, 11:35 PM
good looking CSVT i saw it on SVTP last week. but a fyi introduce yourself be for you post anymore it will look better

lst4g63
08-24-2009, 09:50 PM
good point just hadn't got around to it.

lst4g63
09-04-2009, 03:16 PM
bump car still for sale make me an offer