PDA

View Full Version : Stupid crazy woman hit me this morning

PONYGRL
08-24-2009, 08:07 PM
So I am on my way to West Chester this morning. Left the house at 7:20 and didnt have to be there till about 8:50....allowing myself to have PLENTY of time to get there, maybe miss a lil bit of traffic, give me time to grab some coffee and maybe fill up.

I guess 275n is always backed up and crazy in the morning... Anyway, there was a wreck at exit 13 so it was wayyy backed up because they had a lane closed. It was stop.....go......stop....go starting at exit 9. So I am driving... paying very close attention to the cars in front of and around me, leaving a lil distance with the car in front of me.

Next thing I know....bumpppp. It was just a little bump and I look back and realized some stupid lady hit me!! So I am like WTF you have got to me kidding me. At that time it was already like 8:15 (traffic was THAT bad!!). So I pull my ebrake and jump out of my car in the center lane with a million people staring at me in the middle of the interstate, walk behind her car and write her plates down, just in case (not that she could flee if she wanted to)... since the average speed was like 11mph. And I see lil scrapes and marks and dents all over my Roush bumper, and a few small ones on the stock part of my bumper near my license plate.... that JUST got installed, JUST got painted, and JUST got my vinyl put on like a wk ago by Bill!!!

Then she was being somewhat rude and asking me a million questions. I called 911 and I told her to get off at the next exit but they told us we had to pull over on the shoulder... it took an hr for the cop to get there because it was so backed up. Anyway, got the police report and the lady's information.....and had a horrible day!! I was 45minutes late babysitting and was pissed and frustrated and probably sounded like a jackass to everyone I talked to earlier.

I am just glad there is not much damage... but certainly enough for it to need repaired/replaced and enough to piss me off and hav a bad day.

Go figure, the 2nd time in a month and a half that I drove my mustang... usually drive the 99 Taurus.

Crazy people need to pay attention and LEARN HOW TO DRIVE, esp. in places where traffic is to be expected!!!!!!!!!!

djom1cincy
08-24-2009, 08:17 PM
That sucks. At least its nothing big and can be fixed.

BigBadStang
08-24-2009, 09:48 PM
I vote that you need to make daily posts stating when and where you will be, so all of us that don't want to get our hand smashed, eye poked out, or crashed into can avoid the area(s). :lol:

All kidding aside, I hope the damge is minimal, and yes...people are friggin idiots!

sean
08-24-2009, 10:08 PM
I vote that you need to make daily posts stating when and where you will be, so all of us that don't want to get our hand smashed, eye poked out, or crashed into can avoid the area(s). :lol:

All kidding aside, I hope the damge is minimal, and yes...people are friggin idiots!

I second that:lol:

PONYGRL
08-25-2009, 07:21 AM
lol gee.... thanks

YTryCobra
08-25-2009, 07:26 AM
Sorry to hear that.

BigBadStang
08-25-2009, 07:40 AM
lol gee.... thanks

Now, you know we are just messin' with you! :)
I do hope your 'luck' changes soon...you seem to have been through a lot of wacky things lately.

Pitbull1052
08-25-2009, 07:45 AM
that totally sucks! hope your day gets better

02mingryGT
08-25-2009, 09:12 AM
When I read "stupid crazy lady" my first thought was we all know her don't we?

R825OH
08-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Bummer,shes got ins. tho I hope. And you can get it fixxed:(

PONYGRL
08-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Bummer,shes got ins. tho I hope. And you can get it fixxed:(

Going to get estimates today. Might end up just going to Ford... the insurance company was super cool... they may have to just replace my roush bumper, which is fine by me.