PDA

View Full Version : Metallica US BANK ARENA!

Bluecrew07
08-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Anyone going to see Metallica on september 15th!! Should be awesome concert. I mean its METALLICA!!

Markcore
08-25-2009, 08:36 PM
Got my tickets months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ 0-o \m/

306Power
08-25-2009, 10:11 PM
Your god damn right ill be there. Ive seen them before and trust me you wont be disappointed. Lamb of God is also playing, decent music just cant stand there lyrics or there lack of lyrics.

wht_stang
08-25-2009, 10:21 PM
We got our tickets the day they went on sale.

Dirtyd0g
08-25-2009, 10:26 PM
I won't be there.

SlowRS
08-25-2009, 11:06 PM
I would love to go, as it is on my birthday, but I am flat broke.

Stangman
08-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Bought my tickets MONTHS ago!! Cant wait!

Glad to see they announced an opening act finally... Even though I'm not a lamb of god fan...

chadomac
08-25-2009, 11:53 PM
We got our tickets the day they went on sale.

i did as well they r gonna rock the house :rockon: :rockon:

95turbocharged
08-25-2009, 11:58 PM
I got my tickets the first five minutes they went on sale:bigthumb:rockon:

bascom123
08-26-2009, 10:39 AM
got advanced seats.. center of the long stage.. like 5 or so rows back.. cant wait to see them again. saw them in Columbus.. it was kick a$$

Markcore
08-26-2009, 11:08 AM
This will be my 6th time seeing them. ALWAYS a good show!!!!!!

Stangman
08-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Us eastsiders need to meet up and head down there on the day of the show! I requested off that day!

Bluecrew07
08-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Pick a place and we will meet up, im not sure how to get down there anyways..

Stangman
08-26-2009, 02:27 PM

I have no clue where I'm going either!

Steves LX
08-26-2009, 02:58 PM
That's awesome!!!! Josh and Jesse driving around town lost together. It's real simple guys. Just take 275 to 471 and get off on Fort Washington way. Stay to the right and get off at the first ramp which is 3rd street and find somewhere to park. The arena is right next door to the the ball park.

wes 89 gt
08-26-2009, 03:43 PM

So if your going does that mean your sis bought me tickets:D It is a really easy drive and plently of places to park.

chadomac
08-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Us eastsiders need to meet up and head down there on the day of the show! I requested off that day!

sounds like a plan where do we want to meet up at?

Bluecrew07
08-26-2009, 05:50 PM
That's awesome!!!! Josh and Jesse driving around town lost together. It's real simple guys. Just take 275 to 471 and get off on Fort Washington way. Stay to the right and get off at the first ramp which is 3rd street and find somewhere to park. The arena is right next door to the the ball park.
yeah....not a very good combination lol

So if your going does that mean your sis bought me tickets:D It is a really easy drive and plently of places to park.
I think you should tell her to give me some money and ill go get them for ya....

sounds like a plan where do we want to meet up at?
Im thinking somwhere in Eastgate area...

Stangman
08-26-2009, 10:43 PM
We could always meet up in the corner of Meijer's parking lot like we do for the cruise-ins!

Bluecrew07
08-26-2009, 10:59 PM
That works for me sir:bigthumb

Bluecrew07
09-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Metallica is less than a week away who all meeting up and what time we meeting?

chadomac
09-09-2009, 05:09 PM
count me in. what time is good for everyone ? we could meet down bye the old hooters and jump on the highway. in less we want to grab a bite to eat before we go down.

Bluecrew07
09-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Im thinking around 530ish i dont even get off til 5 lol

Bluecrew07
09-14-2009, 05:21 PM
Im thinking 5:45 Tomorrow at the Hooters on beechmont I guess we wait til 6 then head out with whoever shows up!

5.0calypso93lx
09-14-2009, 06:33 PM
I'll be there.

Bluecrew07
09-14-2009, 07:13 PM
I'll be there.
are you bringing your mustang i dont think i have ever seen it?

R825OH
09-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Drive junk down there. Not your good car. Its Cincinnati

Bluecrew07
09-14-2009, 08:03 PM
I only have the mustang so yeah...

5.0calypso93lx
09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
are you bringing your mustang i dont think i have ever seen it?

I don't have a trailer :lol:

chadomac
09-15-2009, 03:39 PM
anyone else meeting at hooters?

5.0calypso93lx
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
:lol:If you're referring to the hooters in newport then yes

Bluecrew07
09-15-2009, 04:51 PM
I believe he means the old Hooters on beechmont... and yes 545

95turbocharged
09-16-2009, 12:44 AM
it was freaking awsome they put on a hell of a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

306Power
09-16-2009, 12:46 AM
As usual Metallica fuckin rocked!

Stangman
09-16-2009, 12:49 AM
LOVED IT!!!!

Metallica rules US BANK ARENA AS ALWAYS!!!

I missed the french group because of traffic, and Lamb of God just simply SUCKED... Plain and simple.

All I heard was:

Whats up Cincinnati!?!?!?! then THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP ...

YEAH CINCINNATI!! GOLD STAR CHILI!! BOGARTS!! YEAH!!!

THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP

WHOOOOOO LAMB OF GOD!! METALLICA!!!! CINCINNATI!!!!

THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMP

I absolutely did not hear a single word that guy said the whole time... For all I know nobody in that band beside the drummer was playing anything... and all I saw was the drummers backside...

I counted, that guy poured 6 bottles of water on himself and then threw them into the crowd while running around like a moron.

woo fun...

Then... METALLICA!!! 'nuff said.

chadomac
09-16-2009, 01:04 AM
As usual Metallica fuckin rocked!

they tore the FUCKIN HOUSE DOWN!!!!!

chadomac
09-16-2009, 01:08 AM
LOVED IT!!!!

Metallica rules US BANK ARENA AS ALWAYS!!!

I missed the french group because of traffic, and Lamb of God just simply SUCKED... Plain and simple.

All I heard was:

Whats up Cincinnati!?!?!?! then THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP ...

YEAH CINCINNATI!! GOLD STAR CHILI!! BOGARTS!! YEAH!!!

THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP

WHOOOOOO LAMB OF GOD!! METALLICA!!!! CINCINNATI!!!!

THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMP

I absolutely did not hear a single word that guy said the whole time... For all I know nobody in that band beside the drummer was playing anything... and all I saw was the drummers backside...

I counted, that guy poured 6 bottles of water on himself and then threw them into the crowd while running around like a moron.

woo fun...

Then... METALLICA!!! 'nuff said.

LAMB OF GOD WAS A BIG PILE OFF ASS :booty: all there songs sounded the same it was like the same song for 25 30 mins

306Power
09-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah I wasnt a huge fan of Lamb of God or that French band, but thats not what I paid to see. I felt like Metallica was even better than what they were 5 years ago, maybe because I was only in the 7th grade last time I saw them. Lars said it perfectly though "5 fuckin years is too long." I hope to see them back here in Cincy around 2-3 years.

Blackpony
09-16-2009, 11:12 AM
It must have been a blast

bascom123
09-16-2009, 11:14 AM
LAMB of CRAP... 'tallica rocked it just like they did in Columbus.

Stangman
09-16-2009, 01:29 PM
I really wanted one of those black Metallica beachballs. bastards

5.0calypso93lx
09-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Definitely a good concert for sure.

I disagree with all the Lamb of God comments though. Metalica was just about the same way, I could barely understand what he was saying. It's a concert, all you ever hear is bass.

Lamb of God sounds awesome on their CD's.

Bluecrew07
09-16-2009, 05:21 PM
METALLICA = BEST EVER nothing more to say about that!

wes 89 gt
09-16-2009, 05:30 PM
I really wanted one of those black Metallica beachballs. bastards Me too, those were cool as hell....It was a great concert I loved it when they played stone cold crazy:bigthumb

Jeepman1991
09-17-2009, 04:31 PM
They never give the lower echelon bands access to all the sound, that's why LOG sounded like crap.

Metallica just gives you a quality show.

I bought the entire show on mp3 from the Cincy concert, only 10 bones on Metallica.com. Listening as I type on my itouch.

You should hear the playback of Master if Puppets. James was impressed how loud we were...

3 ENCORES!!!!!!!

Stangman
09-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Is the concert up on their site now??

Jeepman1991
09-17-2009, 11:43 PM
yes i have it.