Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wood cutting day at the farm [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wood cutting day at the farm

DeckerEnt
08-28-2009, 05:14 PM
I know this is short notice but this sunday I will be at the farm. We will be cutting down a few dead standing trees and cutting them up for firewood. If anyone wants to come down, you are more than welcome. There are directions posted on the farm party thread.

Holly
08-28-2009, 07:02 PM
I might feel like a cruise on Sunday. Depends on how drunky I get at MLTs tomorrow night rocking out to "Strange Love". It's supposed to be a gorgeous day on Sunday, high of 72. I'll text you if I decide to come down, with my fishing pole!

DeckerEnt
08-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Come on down!!! The chain saws will be buzzing!!!

DeckerEnt
08-30-2009, 06:29 PM
It was a beautiful day today! Got most of the grass cut and cut down a few trees. We still need to drag out the log splitter and split the big stuff. We should have enough firewood for the farm party. It was a good day. A few peeps showed up to which made it nice!

PONYGRL
08-30-2009, 08:00 PM
We would have loved to come help you out but a realtor came today we had tons of cleaning to do and a car to go look at. Plus side is it shouldnt be colder than balls outside for the party. Chris and I will for sure will be attending. And thanks again sooo much for offering to come over and help us out today. You're the bestest Keith.