PDA

View Full Version : Polishing Glass

65stang
08-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Anyone know a local shop (Fairfield/Cincinnati) that polishes glass? I pulled out the glass for my 65' and it is in good shape, just needs a few very very light scratchs removed and wiper haze taken off. I have seen the glass polishing kits at eastwood co. But I have never done it, and would rather pay someone ?$ to do it.

Let me know what you guys have.

Thanks,
Jason

65stang
08-31-2009, 05:20 PM
well, called around all day, no one polishes glass. So I bought the kit from Eastwood Co. We will see how it goes.

Jason

winner70ta
09-01-2009, 08:40 AM
I've heard good reviews about the Eastwood kit. Just plan on taking your time when doing it. I heard that it should remove light scratches. That is, a scratch that will not catch your fingernail when you run it across the scratch.

65stang
09-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Yeah thats what I am hearing. Everything on there is just wiper haze and some scuffs, nothing major at all. The kit should be here Thursday, so we will see how it goes. I am going to try and take a scratch out of the windshield of my fiances car first. It is cracked so if I mess it up, it doesn't matter, insurance is replacing it anyway.

Jason