PDA

View Full Version : "best man speech"

mustangatic
09-02-2009, 05:42 AM
So i'm the best man in my buddies wedding this weekend...I must say i'm a little stuck on my speech I have to give lol.. anyone give me some pointers!! lol

mustangatic
09-02-2009, 05:55 AM
I spelled speech wrong in the title..ya ya.. won't let me edit it... hehehe :lol:

NXcoupe
09-02-2009, 06:11 AM
Fixed it for ya. Well, if you are his best man, then you should know him and her better than most. Just tell them how much they mean to you, and wish them a wonderful, happy life together. KISS.

latamud
09-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Start off telling a funny short story about something you did together that is safe for family and friends. Maybe even make something up, but make it so obvious. Transition into something more serious and something about life long love etc etc. Then start crying and you can just stop there. Just brainstorming with you. Why don't you give us your ideas and we can piggy back off of them for you.

RACEME
09-02-2009, 07:02 AM
To quote the famous Dedpedal:

"You don't get married because you can live with someone, You get married because you can't live without them."

dedpedal
09-02-2009, 07:53 AM
To quote the famous Dedpedal:

"You don't get married because you can live with someone, You get married because you can't live without them."

I dont know whether to be humbled that you remember that orfreaked out that Id forgot. Anyways, thats something Ive heard somewhere. My advice is to keep it clean and heartfelt.

Evil_Capri
09-02-2009, 07:53 AM
In the immortal words of Mitch Martin . . .

True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love, and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show, ready to double-team your girlfriend . . . .

Black Horse
09-02-2009, 10:21 AM
The best toast I ever heard by the best man:

"I don't know why she married him, after all I am the best man" (and he sat down....)

mustangatic
09-02-2009, 01:43 PM
The best toast I ever heard by the best man:

"I don't know why she married him, after all I am the best man" (and he sat down....)

That is great!!!! lol

Thanks guys...Ya, I think I can get it now... few beers in me and I can do some talkin :chug:

Pitbull1052
09-02-2009, 02:24 PM
I heard one and all I can remember is the ending and it went "may the best of our pasts be the worst of our futures" that kinda stuck with me