PDA

View Full Version : My new Job

NXcoupe
09-02-2009, 06:15 AM
Well, I am able to say a little bit about what I am doing over here now. I got a job with a different company and the coolest part is I am working with SOCOM. I am still in Afghanistan, and currently I am in Kandahar. I will post my new address up when I get to my final duty station in the next month or so. I can't talk about what I am doing or where I am going or how I am getting there, but believe me, this is the coolest stuff I have EVER done in my lifetime. I am proud to work with these guys and strive to do my best for them and support their mission. Drop me an email or post up from time to time, boredom over here sets in quick.

BigBadStang
09-02-2009, 07:37 AM
Alright...why don't you just go ahead and tease us some more!

Glad you are liking what you are doing, and be safe over there!

NXcoupe
09-02-2009, 07:58 AM
Sorry, wish I could, but I just can't. This is cool stuff, one day I may be able to say more. I will for sure have some cool pics and stories of what I can talk about tho. Oliver North is here in my camp currently. cool stuff.

FireStang02
09-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Are you doing work over there as a civilian but with a company that contracts with the DOD? I am just curious what other cool jobs they got available. I got a buddy who did the contract firefighting on a base and the pay was 120,000 a year. I have heard of guys doing construction work and making big bucks.

306Power
09-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Sounds like some interesting work, stay safe brother!

NXcoupe
09-03-2009, 05:12 AM
Thanks guys. Yeah, i am in heaven so far. Getting to see stuff that most of the civilians and military never get to see. Wish I could share more, hate being secretive, but I have to. People's lives could depend on it, so I just don't take any chances. Getting ready to move here soon.

Mista Bone
09-03-2009, 05:16 AM
Get your a-hole back home safely........

BigBadStang
09-03-2009, 06:13 AM
Thanks guys. Yeah, i am in heaven so far. Getting to see stuff that most of the civilians and military never get to see. Wish I could share more, hate being secretive, but I have to. People's lives could depend on it, so I just don't take any chances. Getting ready to move here soon.

Absolutely no need to apologize! I was just bustin' your chops 'cause I'm a little envious!:lol: I wanted to go over there and drive supply trucks, but couldn't get approved time off from work.

DeckerEnt
09-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Don't worry about being secretive. The lives of our troops matters to us too!!! Stay safe over there and let us know when the next bonfire party is!! See you soon!!!

NXcoupe
09-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks everyone. My move date has been expidited, so I will let everyone know my address when I get there.