PDA

View Full Version : My long-awaited new d.d.

PONYGRL
09-03-2009, 01:10 PM
So I just got home from the court house. After searching and searching....calling.... emailing... and driving.... I finally got a 03 Mustang. It is white with leather, mach stereo, 5sp, etc.

Now both mustangs are officially getting parked and only "weekend driven." Chris helped me out majorly in order to get the car and I owe him, but I love it already. I dont have any pics of it yet but we took the seats out and gave it a good detail and wash last night. I will post up some pics later tomorrow.

:)

Pitbull1052
09-03-2009, 01:18 PM
awesome! get them pics posted..... my fav color too!

satan jamez
09-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Man if I didn't know any better, i'd say you guys like Mustangs :lol:
Congrats on the dd :bigthumb

sean
09-03-2009, 11:42 PM
congrats. Get the pics flowing. Is it a gt or 6 or what?

DeckerEnt
09-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Congrats!! You are going to need a bigger garage!!!!!!!

Buckeye
09-04-2009, 08:36 AM
I figured you whoild buy a armored car with your track record as of late :lol::tongue2:

KobraII
09-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Where are the pics at?! Sounds like a keeper!

PONYGRL
09-04-2009, 11:36 AM
It's completely stock and a v6. I wanted to get a new focus but can't afford to for another yr so I decided Id settle on something pre-owned. I coulda got a sunfire, cavalier, cougar or something like that for a little cheaper, but figured I might as well get what I want. The mustang will get me wherever I need to go this winter.... if its snowing that bad and icy out, I wont be going to school anyway.... not to mention I can almost walk to school. All I am planning to do is get duals, intake and a tune at md to get a lil better mileage. Then I am completely finished.

And no pics, Chris was being an ass and drove it to work today so I am stuck here... with 2 other mustangs that I don't want to drive.

The wheels have seen better days.... the people didn't take care of the outside of the car at all which pisses me off. They didn't clean the wheels for like 5 yrs, nor the outside of the car so the bumper is pretty much shot and the wheels all corroded. Stupid people. If they had just washed it every few wks, it'd look like a brand new car still. Other than that, I have no complaints. I haven't really driven it much yet though.

DeckerEnt
09-04-2009, 12:24 PM
If you take care of it like you take care of yours, it will look top notch in no time! Congrats!!

PONYGRL
10-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Here are some pics finally...

PONYGRL
10-13-2009, 12:51 PM
A few more quick shots...