PDA

View Full Version : E20 9-4-09

kennebellcobra
09-04-2009, 07:58 AM
The wife and I are going to give the Flamer a beating....she's determined to get a 12.xxx....anyone else heading down?

12seclx
09-04-2009, 11:40 AM
She won't go a 12.9xxx... :D

The new power has her skeered!!!:tongue2:

kennebellcobra
09-04-2009, 12:11 PM
She won't go a 12.9xxx... :D

The new power has her skeered!!!:tongue2:

You never know...I might let her use the 2 step...just not the line loc. Lol To bad my solenoids had to be sent back to nx or I might let her spray it and beat you HA HA

KYGTP
09-04-2009, 12:33 PM
The wife and I are going to give the Flamer a beating....she's determined to get a 12.xxx....anyone else heading down?

You know that I will be there w/ the Grand Prix.:D

I seem to always find myself there, I think this will make the 4th week in a row that I have been down. I don't know why, I always run the same thing, but I HOPE I will see my 11.99 pass tonight, with the weather being so nice and cool, I JUST might get there.

I just hope I don't break anything, so that I will be ready for the 27th;)

kennebellcobra
09-04-2009, 01:53 PM
You know that I will be there w/ the Grand Prix.:D

I seem to always find myself there, I think this will make the 4th week in a row that I have been down. I don't know why, I always run the same thing, but I HOPE I will see my 11.99 pass tonight, with the weather being so nice and cool, I JUST might get there.

I just hope I don't break anything, so that I will be ready for the 27th;)

Didn't even know you were on here...if that 11.99 don't come tonight it will soon...just wait until that -da:evilgrin:

See ya there...did you get my e-mail about the 27th?:(

KYGTP
09-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Didn't even know you were on here

Yeah, MrMoontang, talked me into coming on here! Cool site though, and I seem to see alot of you guys out anyways.

See ya there...did you get my e-mail about the 27th?

Yeah, sucks.............Oh well, maybe in the spring you will make it!!!!