PDA

View Full Version : MAC catback.

Ryan218
09-04-2009, 10:27 AM
put a new X pipe to replace the HACKED h pipe on the hatchback and a 3" MAC catback on the stang last night. man ill never use another set of flowbastards again! the magnaflows that were on it sounded good but sounded to much like a truck for me. i was expecting it to be louder. but im happy with it. i have to adjust the tips a little after work but ill get a video tonight.

i want a F cam for it now :cool2:

mustangrfast88
09-04-2009, 10:35 AM
agree there mac sounds the best in my opion thats what i got on my car and trying to put on all my stuff

Waffles
09-04-2009, 11:58 AM
I picked up my MAC headers and H pipe from Craig at a pretty sweet deal last year. Very happy with them. I dump at the axle tho, so no cat back exhaust.

NXcoupe
09-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Oh yeah, MAC ftmfw! I like mac products, most are really well made and fit nicely, easy to install, a few aren't and I stay away from them. I put all mac on my 95 and that thing sounds sweet! I put dynomax on my vert, and it is quiet but doesn't have the backpressure of stockers. Like them both. Was NOT a fan of the magnaflows. Sounded like cherry bombs.

CNTLOSE
09-04-2009, 03:58 PM
I like the MAC as well. I am running MAC headers, H-pipe w/ no cats, and dumps on the '94 and it sounds great!