PDA

View Full Version : Goodyear (Alexandria Tire Center) on 27

306Power
09-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Great place! Took the Mustang there today to get an alignment since I had lowered it and done a few more things to the front end, only chraged 50 something bucks and was even able to adjust the camber on the car which I didnt think was possible on a lowered car. He printed out spec sheets to show the percentages of where everything was before and after. Also was completly honest in saying the right camber was still just a tad off and will over time create un even tread wear, great guys to deal with.

ponymom05
09-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Have always done a lot of business there, bought many sets of tires for various vehicles from them. Great place, honest people. One Saturday a couple of years ago we had the car loaded and were traveling thru town heading to E20 only to have a flat on the trailer. Pulled in, the technician came out right away, jacked up the trailer with car on it, fixed the tire and didn't charge anything extra for that type of service. Needless to say Craigles gave him a big tip. We were back on the road without missing a beat. Definately 1st class people.

cstreu1026
09-12-2009, 01:19 PM
My parents have used them as well and always seemed pretty happy.

306Power
09-12-2009, 10:31 PM
My Dad has always used them and always recommends them to everybody. I will definitly be back up there when anything is needed from a shop.

mustang112
09-14-2009, 09:04 PM
i used to work up there untill i went away to college 3 months ago... really is a great place to get anything done.