PDA

View Full Version : Who Dey!

331TwistedWedge
09-13-2009, 11:16 AM
10-6 this year and were going to the playoffs ... ((if we stay healthy))

where is "katmandu"???? ... i want to hear the annual steelers are good and the bengals suck post ... lol ... :bigthumb

WHO DEY

306Power
09-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Im pumped man, I feel like we actually do have a shot at the playoffs this year as long as our O line steps up for Carson and Ced. Ocho will bounce back this year (he better he's on one my fantasy teams.)

chadomac
09-13-2009, 12:02 PM
where is "katmandu"???? ... i want to hear the annual steelers are good and the bengals suck post ... lol ... :bigthumb

WHO DEY

CHILD PLEASE!!! KISS THE BABY!!

NXcoupe
09-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Who dey!!! Wish I could see the games :(

satan jamez
09-13-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm on my way!

bbfstanger
09-13-2009, 02:19 PM
first half has been a little scary,hope the second's better

COOP
09-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Who dey! Lets hope they finish some drives in the 2nd half

89notch
09-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Who dey!!! Wish I could see the games :(

http://channelsurfing.net/

NXcoupe
09-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Dude thanks! But I wish we had that kind of bandwidth here. If I start watchin the game some remote unmanned plane would fall out of the sky with my luck! I will try it sometime in the middle of the night when there is no demand, thanks!

djom1cincy
09-13-2009, 02:59 PM
They are not looking good right now.

88ssp
09-13-2009, 03:03 PM
we? do you play on the team? I'm one of the biggest fans there is, but I absolutely hate it when people say "we" when talking about their favorite team.

Oh and Who Dey? Browns Dey.

306Power
09-13-2009, 03:10 PM
we? do you play on the team? I'm one of the biggest fans there is, but I absolutely hate it when people say "we" when talking about their favorite team.

Oh and Who Dey? Browns Dey.

Yep Im the 2nd string LOLB, oops back to the game!

If it wasnt for the fans there wouldnt be a team bud, think about it.

bbfstanger
09-13-2009, 04:03 PM
well that sucked didnt it lol!

331TwistedWedge
09-13-2009, 04:05 PM
im speachless! ... only the bengals ...

04 Venom
09-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Same old same old.

Brandon Alsept
09-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Hey at least they can all suck ass and be healthy this year :mad:

93hulk
09-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Looks like another long season.

306Power
09-13-2009, 05:46 PM
On a positive note, Carson, Ced, and Ocho looked good once they started clicking. Coles dropped some key balls, he's a seasoned vet hopefully he'll come around.

DeckerEnt
09-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Listened to it on the radio today. Ups and downs. Good Defense held but the offense sucked. The end sucked too. Tipped balls in the 4th quarter need to be down not up. WTF!!!! I guess just tipping it is good. But right to a receiver.....damn!

Blkcobra01
09-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Cant believe it indeed it does look like another long season.

RIXXX93GT
09-13-2009, 07:27 PM
WOW, snatched defeat right from the jaws of Victory. I wonder when this karma will end.

Black92LX
09-13-2009, 07:29 PM
WOW, snatched defeat right from the jaws of Victory. I wonder when this karma will end.

When Mike Brown is gone!

RIXXX93GT
09-13-2009, 07:41 PM
When Mike Brown is gone!

So were talking never then right?

306Power
09-13-2009, 08:09 PM
When Mike Brown is gone!

Unfortunatly even that wont do it, Katie Blackburn is next of kin and unless she realizes she's way over her head and sells it'll be more years of losing. Unless the Brown family wises up and hires a fuckin GM.

PONYGRL
09-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Ughhh what a surprise. So disappointing....

347sc
09-13-2009, 09:51 PM
WHO DEY? The answer to your question is the Bronco's today. Looks like Green Bay next week. I could just post the schedule if it would be easier

DSSKing68
09-14-2009, 06:14 AM
High powered offense only managed seven points against Denver? :confused::confused:

Steel City Mafia all the way Baby!

Blackpony
09-14-2009, 08:14 AM
Same team and the same start as last year. down the toilet

347sc
09-14-2009, 08:55 AM
High powered offense only managed seven points against Denver? :confused::confused:

Steel City Mafia all the way Baby!

LOl You know it! Wheres Katmandu?

05yellowgt
09-14-2009, 09:34 AM
On a positive note, take those 7 dropped passes out of the equation, all of which should have been caught and palmer adds at least 100 yards to his passing total and we score at least a couple of times off of those catches. It's just the Bengals luck to lose the way they did, but there are some positives.

Palmer is moving better than he has in the entire time since the knee injury. Chad made more catches in in traffic than I have seen in his entire career before this game. Benson looks to have the potential to be the solid runner we need. Brian Leonard looks like a very versatile player I haven't heard of before. The defense is playing with purpose and the biggest standout of the pre-season, Chris Henry was hardly put into the game, why I can't even begin to guess.

04 Venom
09-14-2009, 09:49 AM
When Mike Brown is gone!

You are so right. Until the front office is purged, there is no hope for a consistent and competitive team.

bbfstanger
09-14-2009, 10:47 AM
i was suprised coles dropped the first 3 passes he got,
guess just hope for better results next week!

Katmandu
09-14-2009, 08:36 PM
10-6 this year and were going to the playoffs ... ((if we stay healthy))

WHO DEY I'm here! :bigthumb:

Time to post the annual "DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY THREAD !!" :lol:

I guess we can't insert embedded YouTube videos, so you'll have to Click the links the Old fashioned way. It'll be worth your efforts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq51TBBbx7M&feature=PlayList&p=305B4DA8CDD06D1F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3tPGvdFa8

Seriously, I do hope the Bengals DO IMPROVE!! That last several years have SUCKED for you'all and us! There's been NO worthwhile rivalry! THAT is what' makes all this stuff FUN!

Let the games begin!

331TwistedWedge
09-14-2009, 08:42 PM
there he is ... :lol: ...

first things first ... we all know the steelers are good ... its easy to love a team with 6 championships ...

the bengals have talent, not much coaching and a horrible owner that does things his way ... its hard to be a bengals fan, but at least i ride the wagon through the good (which is hardly ever) and the bad ...

with that being said, we all know the steelers are good ~ they draft high character guys and are very well coached ... its a winning organization ...

just take it easy on us this year mr katmandu :bigthumb :lol:

((AND)) if the bengals are lucky enough to beat you once this year, im gonna let you know about it ... a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while ... :lol: :lol: :lol: so watch out steeler fans ...

mrstang-gt-46
09-14-2009, 08:54 PM
bengals are lookn good aint they pickles......ha ha

95redstang
09-14-2009, 08:57 PM
bengals are lookn good aint they pickles......ha ha

Quiet old man or I will break your other hip..:lol:

mrstang-gt-46
09-14-2009, 09:01 PM
streach,how bout huggn this other wrinkled up nut

331TwistedWedge
09-14-2009, 09:06 PM
streach,how bout huggn this other wrinkled up nut

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

larry, you are flat out crazy! ... that is hilarious coming from a 68 year old man ...

mrstang-gt-46
09-14-2009, 09:08 PM
what up dog?

Katmandu
09-14-2009, 09:50 PM
the bengals have talent, not much coaching and a horrible owner that does things his wayThe Owner is by far the worst problem. The Bengals do have the means and coaching to do great things. To bad they have a knucklehead owner (like Jerry Jones) whose head is bigger than the team. :rolleyes:

just take it easy on us this year mr katmandu :bigthumb :lol:Likewise! :lol:

((AND)) if the bengals are lucky enough to beat you once this year, im gonna let you know about it ... a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while ... :lol: :lol: :lol: so watch out steeler fans ...I'm SURE you and everyone else will! We gotta be able to :chug: our own medicine as they say! ;)

SlowRS
09-15-2009, 06:44 AM
If the bengals have 9 wins, i will be amazed, and the closest they will get to scoring is sniffing the fingers of Pittsburg and Baltimore

331TwistedWedge
09-15-2009, 08:41 PM
If the bengals have 9 wins, i will be amazed, and the closest they will get to scoring is sniffing the fingers of Pittsburg and Baltimore

for some reason, we play baltimore very well ... aside from palmer missing most of last year ~ i think marvin has a winning record against baltimore ... we play cleveland well too, just cant beat pittsburgh ~ but they have been strong since big ben got there ...

SlowRS
09-15-2009, 11:19 PM
hey, if KC can make it a game against baltimore, why cant the bungals

02mingryGT
09-16-2009, 10:41 AM
On a positive note, take those 7 dropped passes out of the equation, all of which should have been caught and palmer adds at least 100 yards to his passing total and we score at least a couple of times off of those catches. It's just the Bengals luck to lose the way they did, but there are some positives.

Palmer is moving better than he has in the entire time since the knee injury. Chad made more catches in in traffic than I have seen in his entire career before this game. Benson looks to have the potential to be the solid runner we need. Brian Leonard looks like a very versatile player I haven't heard of before. The defense is playing with purpose and the biggest standout of the pre-season, Chris Henry was hardly put into the game, why I can't even begin to guess.

Offense definitely cost us that game.Same for Ohio State sat night. When you consistently leave points on the table it will come back to haunt you. I thought they ran the ball too much with Benson. I would have came out after halftime and went to four wides until I scored. I agree with you about Henry. Why wasn't he in the game more. I do think it is telling that after Coles fourth drop he never saw the ball again and Palmer started going to Caldwell(who can apparently catch).

Defense gave up a total of 302 yards, including the 87 on the tip play at the end. So eliminate that and the would have given up 220 probably for the game. That's Pittsburgh territory.

I love when people make comments based on previous years. This defense is no joke and I expect Green Bay and Pittsburgh will find that out the next couple of weeks. We do need better offensive play calling.

347sc
09-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Defense gave up a total of 302 yards, including the 87 on the tip play at the end. So eliminate that and the would have given up 220 probably for the game. That's Pittsburgh territory.

That was against the Broncos.SO When they play that well against Green Bay, Pitt or The Ravens it will mean a little more

331TwistedWedge
09-16-2009, 09:11 PM
i agree it was only the broncos, but the bengals in the past would have gave up 400 plus yards and 28 points ... my hats off to a better defense ...

offensively, the preseason without palmer hurt ... you should see some sharper play this week on ...

NO im not saying were going to the superbowl :lol: 8-8 would be great ... baby steps, after all these are our beloved bungles ...

((AND)) my favorite saying after weeks 6-7-8 ~ wait til next year :lol: :lol:

Jeff88coupe
09-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Heck..I'm a season ticket holder (yes..I like to pay to be miserable)....I think they will be lucky to go 6-10 this season. Glad I had a OSM race to be at last sunday....gave my tickets to a friend. Not sure if he still considers me a friend anymore now or not.

Katmandu
09-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Offense definitely cost us that game.Same for Ohio State sat night. No, Pryor was the main down fall there. Dude reminds me a LOT of Kordell Stewart. :rolleyes: Real bad decision maker under pressure.

331TwistedWedge
09-16-2009, 10:29 PM
No, Pryor was the main down fall there. Dude reminds me a LOT of Kordell Stewart. :rolleyes: Real bad decision maker under pressure.

i think Ohio state is WAY over rated ... the big ten has been weak for quite some time ... they got their asses handed to them by 2 SEC teams, in 2 championship games ... USC beat them like a circus monkey last year ... a freshman quarterback beat them at OSU, this year ...

OVER RATED ... Tressel is a big sissy play caller ... he's conservative as the bungles ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

go UC!!!!!

331TwistedWedge
09-16-2009, 10:30 PM
speaking of the bengals ... how about our first series ... run 1st down, run 2nd down and 9, then pass 3rd and 8 :lol: :lol: nothing has changed as far as play calling ... are we predictable or what ...