PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a body shop recomendation?

thecollector
09-13-2009, 06:31 PM
So last night I got T boned on rt 4 at bypass 4 in front of thorntons. Some asshat in a tuarus blew thru the redlight and tagged me, the commonlaw wife, and my son at 50mph plus. Luckily we were in a 1 ton diesel truck. My motorcycle was in the bed and of course it got nocked over so I need to get a quote for my motorcycle and the truck will need the pass side quoted/repaired as well as the front suspension.

Does plated handle insurance jobs?

The other driver was cited so its gonna be insurance pay. I just don't want to get screwed on the damage to my bike. If anybody recommends a body shop post it up.

mrstang-gt-46
09-13-2009, 08:17 PM
hamiltons bodyshop 755-1869,cell 787-3128 his name is dennis

plated
09-14-2009, 07:02 AM
try to get the adjuster to write you a check for the bike repaires tell him you have a private party you WANT to do the bike repair.(by law in ohio you can take it anywhere you damn well please)he will most likely just write you a check out in your name.the truck you may be better off taking to a bodyshop.i recomend partins frame&body his work is done to perfection,he's extremly anal about pickyness.i know it will be done right.the truck may be a little more than i'd like to get involved with(insurance will argue about me doing it)but if you can get him to write a chech directly to you i'd love to do the repairs on the truck lmk either way,don't feel bad my g/f's car got totaled wed.good luck and be greatfull everyone is ok (partin frame&body 752-6747) just don't take it to any carstar!! BEWARE!!!!

Walter
09-14-2009, 07:24 AM
So last night I got T boned on rt 4 at bypass 4 in front of thorntons. Some asshat in a tuarus blew thru the redlight and tagged me, the commonlaw wife, and my son at 50mph plus. Luckily we were in a 1 ton diesel truck. My motorcycle was in the bed and of course it got nocked over so I need to get a quote for my motorcycle and the truck will need the pass side quoted/repaired as well as the front suspension.

Does plated handle insurance jobs?

The other driver was cited so its gonna be insurance pay. I just don't want to get screwed on the damage to my bike. If anybody recommends a body shop post it up.

Common law marriages entered after 10-10-91 are not lawfully recognized in Ohio BTW. :D

thecollector
09-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Common law marriages entered after 10-10-91 are not lawfully recognized in Ohio BTW. :D

I know I just say she's my commonlaw wife/future ex-wife, its easier to say then on again off again fiancee/girlfriend of 6 years:lol:

Here's a pic of the scene. The Taurus of course caught on fire (damn fords) If not for me being in a company truck my son and Ashley would have been seriously injured if not worse:eek:. The heavy chevy plinked off that taurus like a fly. Witnesses say he didn't even hit the brakes. The funny thing is the reason I was driving it was to fix a bad sending unit in the gas tank so In a way GM's unreliable parts saved my families lives.... Probably the first time anyone can say that.

Pitbull1052
09-14-2009, 10:40 AM
glad everyone was o.k.!

facemelter71
09-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Collector,head over to Rt4 carstar by the RV place and have those guys take car of ya.I shoot trape with the owner and one of his employee's.Good people over there,and they do great work.

Goldenpony
09-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Blue Ash Autobody. Best I've ever used.

djom1cincy
09-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Fairfield Truck and Auto. Did a great job on 2 stangs for me. Father in law turned me onto them. He's as anal as they come and he takes all his stuff there.

thecollector
09-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Thanks for all the recomendations everybody.

I started looking closer myself and the frame is bent at the front cab mount so I don't think its gonna be a repair anymore. I have to wait for the adjuster to come out tomorrow.

Plated I'll pm you when the check clears for the bike. Thanks.