Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stupidity is in the air [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity is in the air

Dirtyd0g
09-18-2009, 03:53 AM
Funny story more than anything, left me speachless.
So I sell a guy a set of ported heads I have for sale. Deal was $650 and a set of stock heads in exchange. I'm not making anything on it but I cannot use the heads I have because of the modifications to them being fairly roots blower specific.
Agreed to meet at a location about 1.5 hours from my house.
Go to meet and exchange heads and money.
As soon as I get home I get a call saying that I sold him 2 left heads,it needed to be fixed. Now I bought the heads from one place and then sent them to be ported at which point I learned they had been modified in a way that would not work for me. I never put the heads on a motor to know they were matched set. So I'm thinking I just screwed the guy and he is right.
So I go back to trade back feeling bad for wasting this guys time. I was going to give him $50 for gas because I felt it was the right thing to do.
So on the trade back I lay the heads out to compare them, thinking great I have a pair of nothing now. I looked at them and determined they were in fact a proper matched set.
The funny part......Get ready for this.....
He told me they had to both be left heads because they didn't sit flush and the transmission couldn't bolt to them.....
I kept my $50 and thought to myself...WOW.
I remained quiet and tried to be civil. The devil in me wanted to smack the guy upside the head and jack him for $50 in gas and another hundred for wasting 5 hours of my day. Of course he was a state cop so that couldn't be a great idea.
Alan

Stangman
09-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Thats it... We are revoking his ability to touch a vehicle...

Wow...

DOPE3
09-19-2009, 09:59 AM
that is messed up

redfirepearlgt
09-19-2009, 10:10 AM
WOW! I'll even say it backwards, WOW!!!!! Take the tools out of this guys garage. Hope he doesn't do his own cruiser repairs/maintenance.

Blackpony
09-19-2009, 10:17 AM
And his job is to "Serve and Protect" WoW

wheelman707
09-26-2009, 02:30 PM
knee slapper...... i didnt know the mentally challenged/handy capable can be cops