PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a good stable job?

4EYED85GT
09-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Are you or anyone you know interested in serving the greatest nation on this earth? I am a U.S Army recruiter so I must at least ask and also let everyone on this site know this. I have served for the past 12 years and will continue to serve as long as the federal government will let me. It is a very rewarding and stable lifestyle. If anyone has any questions please contact me! I would be glad to answer them!

DeckerEnt
09-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Thank you for your service!

cobra429boss
09-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Yes thank you very much

dragula1986gt
09-23-2009, 06:38 PM
thanks dude 4 serving 1st second decker i know where that car came from is it done or still in progress i helped work on that car many of times

dragula1986gt
09-23-2009, 06:43 PM
my car

dragula1986gt
09-23-2009, 06:46 PM
this time hopfully tryn to post my pics

dragula1986gt
09-23-2009, 06:48 PM
how do i get pics to post on thread

juiced347
09-23-2009, 11:46 PM
Are you or anyone you know interested in serving the greatest nation on this earth? I am a U.S Army recruiter so I must at least ask and also let everyone on this site know this. I have served for the past 12 years and will continue to serve as long as the federal government will let me. It is a very rewarding and stable lifestyle. If anyone has any questions please contact me! I would be glad to answer them!

sent you a pm

Katmandu
09-24-2009, 10:14 AM
I am a U.S Army recruiter so I must at least ask and also let everyone on this site know this.Sounds like when the Debt Collector calls and the HAVE to tell you that! :lol:

Anyways, YES !!! I've said this MANY times on this site (and others).

If you have NO JOB and your meet all the requirements. Get your ASS in the Military !!

If you and your family are worried about getting killed in Combat, then you/they must not drive on I-75 much! Your chances of getting killed/maimed on our roadways is much higher! :bigthumb

So don't be a wuss and go see the Recruiter now!

I'm Retired USAF and highly recommend the USAF! But any Service is better than NO JOB and living of your kin folk!

I'd be more than happy to meet up with any of you and/or your kids to talk about getting in the Military. Katmandu@woh.rr.com

cobra429boss
10-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Hey guys im looking to get into the service not to sure what branch.. I guess i would go for what ever would accept me.. I need a good job and i think it would be good for me and my family...

Katmandu
10-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Hey guys im looking to get into the service not to sure what branch.. I guess i would go for what ever would accept me.. I need a good job and i think it would be good for me and my family...Whatever branch you decide to go in, make SURE you get a guaranteed job! That means, make the Recruiter put it in WRITING!

Do NOT under any circumstance go in "OPEN GENERAL"!

Choose a job that will lead to some type of CAREER AFTER your Military Service. Too many young bucks go in wanting to blow stuff up and end up NOT having an Education/Training to find a job when they get out.

I highly recommend the US Air Force. :bigthumb I did (20) years and Retired. PM me if you have any questions. :cool2:

4EYED85GT
10-04-2009, 10:53 AM
I believe the only branch that doesnt guarantee you a specific job is the USMC. The Army has 150 different jobs to choose from based on vacancies and your ASVAB score. I would be happy to answer any specific questions for anyone. I am also a no pressure recruiter (Business is good). I encourage all of my applicants to check out the other branches if they would like to. Military lifestyle is very stable! Guaranteed check on the 1st and 15th whether you work or not, 30 days leave each year not to mention all of the 3 and 4 day holiday weekends, free medical and dental, free college, a raise every year which is always above 3%. These are just the main benefits, many more also.
My toll free gov cell is 877-553-2116 and my email is tim.tiemeyer@us.army.mil

ADaughen
10-04-2009, 11:49 AM
My Dad is looking for a job. Do you take old, overweight, prior enlisted (9 years ARMY) with MBAs? ;)

Katmandu,

What if all I want to do is blow stuff up? I think I'd be good at it. Just ask the guys who had to repair my engine. :lol:

cobra429boss
10-04-2009, 12:05 PM
pm sent

Maximus
10-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Whatever branch you decide to go in, make SURE you get a guaranteed job! That means, make the Recruiter put it in WRITING!

Do NOT under any circumstance go in "OPEN GENERAL"!

Choose a job that will lead to some type of CAREER AFTER your Military Service. Too many young bucks go in wanting to blow stuff up and end up NOT having an Education/Training to find a job when they get out.

I highly recommend the US Air Force. :bigthumb I did (20) years and Retired. PM me if you have any questions. :cool2:

Exactly!!

Although, I did sign up for 19D, Calvalry Scout. I shot a SHIT TON of machine guns, Blew the SHIT out some old armor vehicles, destroyed a few trees (Det Cord is too much fun) Almost flipped a M3 Bradley, drove an M1 Abrams, Fired a TOW missle, Sent M203 rounds down range, Loved the 25mm cannon on the Bradley, Shook the shit out of an M113 while firing an .50 cal machine gun, spent time in Germany (AWESOME place!) Eluded Juarez's finest in Mexico...I HAD A BLAST IN THE ARMY!!

Go with the Air Force or Navy if you dont have anything lined up after your service. They have more technical IT stuff which one could use in the civialian world.

Good luck!:bigthumb

Katmandu
10-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Exactly!!

Although, I did sign up for 19D, Calvalry Scout. I shot a SHIT TON of machine guns, Blew the SHIT out some old armor vehicles, destroyed a few trees (Det Cord is too much fun) Almost flipped a M3 Bradley, drove an M1 Abrams, Fired a TOW missle, Sent M203 rounds down range, Loved the 25mm cannon on the Bradley, Shook the shit out of an M113 while firing an .50 cal machine gun, spent time in Germany (AWESOME place!) Eluded Juarez's finest in Mexico...I HAD A BLAST IN THE ARMY!!

Damn son! :eek:

I was in for (20) years and only got sent to (2) Foreign lands !!

TEXAS and ALABAMA !! :lol:

stang5slow
10-04-2009, 07:56 PM
MARINE CORPS