PDA

View Full Version : anyone in batavia for exhaust work?

tcorns
09-29-2009, 04:10 PM
my wifes sl2 needs some exhaust work done and i want to throw some money toward someone on the board. any reccomendations?

thanks
trev

Bluecrew07
09-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Me lol A.K.A. Southside. Batavia and Bethel are like next door to eachother.. Tell them Josh sent you and the hook you up

tcorns
09-29-2009, 07:38 PM
thanks, i will have her call you to schedule an appointment!

thanks

Bluecrew07
09-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Southside custom exhaust...513 734-2252 ask for Rob he does all the Exhaust work:bigthumb

JA04GT
09-29-2009, 07:49 PM
yeah southside does great work i have had many exhaust systems ran there.

Bluecrew07
09-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Me too lol 11 different setups on my car alone

Dirtyd0g
09-30-2009, 01:55 AM
I use Morehouse Welding on Tealtown Road.
Those guys have always treated me well.
Alan

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-01-2009, 03:11 AM
yeah go with morehouse...much better. Dont need to tell them anyone sent you either just go and you will be happy.

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Me too lol 11 different setups on my car alone

why....

Aweasel
10-02-2009, 01:03 PM
don't want to start shit or anything, this was a while ago so things may have changed but I went to southside about 3 years ago to have my exhaust fabbed from the headers back on my camaro I was cool with everything until I saw the y-pipe a few months later when I took it apart. I had 2 1/2" exhaust all the way back. The right side pipe coming off of the header collector is what I thought originally...or assumed at least was a smooth transition into the rest of the pipe. Well actually it was in fact just a pipe welded on, like placed on the side of a pipe and welded where someone, whoever, just burned a small hole into the main pipe section so I had like a 1" opening almost immediately after leaving the header. i still have it at the house, for the $350 or so I paid I was kinda disappointed.

since then I always use morehouse, prices are fair, they are quick, and will hang out and shoot the breeze with you while they work. took my gf's audi in to have the flex pipes replaced...they went through 12 sawzall blades to get the originals off and welded both the new ones on for 100 bucks

Goldenpony
10-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Southside is THE best. :bigthumb

Bluecrew07
10-02-2009, 08:23 PM
why....
Cuz i can....

Southside is THE best. :bigthumb
THIS IS A PROVEN FACT:bigthumb

4EYED85GT
10-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Southside is well known and has the best reputation for exhaust work in the tri state area. This is where I will be going to get my exhaust installed as the previous owner removed the original stainless tailpipes and dumped it. I dont care for the dumped look with no exhaust coming out the rear. Not to mention the fumes!

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-06-2009, 02:34 AM
Cuz i can....

THIS IS A PROVEN FACT:bigthumb

Well thats the STUPIDEST thing I have Ever heard. But coming from you im not surprised you would buy 11 different exhaust system setups. Sucker born everyday...you just happen to be the biggest one. You make us all dumber with your constant ignorance.
I hope they charge you out the ass for your "setups" as im sure they do, and then you spout off about what a great place it is and how people should mention your name so they can spot a fellow sucker and potential buyer for another 11 setups for that oh so smooth bellowing Fake Cobra sound you so desire.
Besides anyone on here that would take your advice on ways to spend money on their car should have their head examined.

Proven fact? says who? Ive seen some of their "custom" y-pipe work...CRAP! Apparently as stated above there is one Very unsatisfied customer, sounds to me like they blow.

No offense to anyone on here that is happy with their work, im just trying to prevent other members from making their choice based upon this guys suggestion when clearly he rarely makes good decisions with little to any thought process, thus 11 setups :rolleyes:

Bluecrew07
10-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Well thats the STUPIDEST thing I have Ever heard. But coming from you im not surprised you would buy 11 different exhaust system setups. Sucker born everyday...you just happen to be the biggest one. You make us all dumber with your constant ignorance.
I hope they charge you out the ass for your "setups" as im sure they do, and then you spout off about what a great place it is and how people should mention your name so they can spot a fellow sucker and potential buyer for another 11 setups for that oh so smooth bellowing Fake Cobra sound you so desire.
Besides anyone on here that would take your advice on ways to spend money on their car should have their head examined.

Proven fact? says who? Ive seen some of their "custom" y-pipe work...CRAP! Apparently as stated above there is one Very unsatisfied customer, sounds to me like they blow.

No offense to anyone on here that is happy with their work, im just trying to prevent other members from making their choice based upon this guys suggestion when clearly he rarely makes good decisions with little to any thought process, thus 11 setups :rolleyes:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha WOW.... are you fuckin stupid... who the hell pays for 11 different exhaust setups... i mean really. if i paid i wouldnt have changed it 11 times dumbass. And i changed it to try different sounds. again Wow..

and to your y-pipe comment. i dont know about that but i have NEVER seen him do a y-pipe on anything so i donno.... I do know that I also have NEVER had anyone come back to me and say that they had a bad experience with southside. and there has been many Stangbangerz go up there including Mike... so whatever stick with your Morehouse if that works for you

2Kblacksleeper
10-06-2009, 08:26 PM
I have steve rork do all my exhaust work. That guy with a welder is almost art work.

John

Stangman
10-06-2009, 08:30 PM
I have my buddy do it on his lift for free, or beer. :cool1:

In fact.... I'll be heading there soon for the Lincoln

Screw paying for exhaust (besides the parts)

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha WOW.... are you fuckin stupid... who the hell pays for 11 different exhaust setups... i mean really. if i paid i wouldnt have changed it 11 times dumbass. And i changed it to try different sounds. again Wow..

and to your y-pipe comment. i dont know about that but i have NEVER seen him do a y-pipe on anything so i donno.... I do know that I also have NEVER had anyone come back to me and say that they had a bad experience with southside. and there has been many Stangbangerz go up there including Mike... so whatever stick with your Morehouse if that works for you

you have a pm. i'll be seeing you soon.

dsmawd350
10-06-2009, 11:44 PM
oh shit internet tough guys!

BTW can you post the PM for entertainment purposes.

Bluecrew07
10-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Internet tough guys indeed... but thats about as far as it goes... and buddy if your gonna threatin me make sure you go thru with it..

Southside is a great place good price nice people GREAT work. and i will keep promoting them so fuck off Justin.. Have a good night:bigthumb

Dirtyd0g
10-07-2009, 03:00 AM
Damn Josh are you seriously going to just sit there and chew on that foot. CHILL OUT YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A BLITHERING IDIOT.
I said I the guys at morehouse treat me well. That is true and many other people here have the same opinion. Does everyone like them, probably not because some people have their standards different. You said southside because you like the work they have done for you. Does everyone like them?...who cares the guy just wanted to know where to get exhaust done you didn't have to spaz out in his thread.

Alan

Bluecrew07
10-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Damn Josh nothing.. I said nothing wrong then Justin attacks me.. cuz he for some reason has something against me. i didnt start this.

RyanR
10-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Southside does great work from what I have seen.

chadomac
10-07-2009, 05:42 PM
BTW can you post the PM for entertainment purposes.

x2 :popcorn:

Dirtyd0g
10-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Damn Josh nothing.. I said nothing wrong then Justin attacks me.. cuz he for some reason has something against me. i didnt start this.

I reread the thread and have declared your innocent plea to be bogus.
We really don't need the drama guys. I personally am married with 3 kids, I get all the drama I can handle.
Alan

Bluecrew07
10-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Whatever

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-07-2009, 11:27 PM
and buddy if your gonna threatin me make sure you go thru with it..

so fuck off Justin.. Have a good night:bigthumb

Oh dont you worry...

Dirtyd0g
10-07-2009, 11:34 PM
You both need to shut the hell up. Think about this. If anything mysterious were to happen to either one of you who do you think would be the main suspect.
I can't believe you grown men are going to threaten each other over what exhaust shop to use.
How about I get 2 pairs of gloves and we sell some tickets for this. If you want to handle it like men we will all watch.
Alan

Bluecrew07
10-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I havent threaten anyone over anything nothing from me. he mad for whatever reason either he dont like me or southside or both i really dont care. I said southside was good which they are never put down morehouse. He went off cuz he didnt like my comment about 11 exhaust setups . Why i donno.. whatever i done writing to this thread.

chadomac
10-08-2009, 08:25 PM
How about I get 2 pairs of gloves and we sell some tickets for this. If you want to handle it like men we will all watch.
Alan

how about we do it friday at edgewater beef and usmc can run then we can have the boxing match. be one hell of a stanbangerz night :lol:

2Kblacksleeper
10-08-2009, 09:24 PM
how about we do it friday at edgewater beef and usmc can run then we can have the boxing match. be one hell of a stanbangerz night :lol:

This way if we get rained out for racing we can still watch a grudge fight...

JOhn

Dirtyd0g
10-08-2009, 10:16 PM
I havent threaten anyone over anything nothing from me. he mad for whatever reason either he dont like me or southside or both i really dont care. I said southside was good which they are never put down morehouse. He went off cuz he didnt like my comment about 11 exhaust setups . Why i donno.. whatever i done writing to this thread.
Josh I think you explained the situation yourself. Now you need to look at it from everyone elses perspective. He was giving you a little crap and you got bent out of shape. Was there a need for you to get bent out of shape? NO!. Why did you, because you need to grow up man. If every person I gave a little crap to acted the way you are acting I would have a new fight every day. On the same note if I responded to everyone who gave me a little crap the way you did I would stay stressed out all the time. Relax a little and just try to have a good time. Nobody is out to get you.

Have you ever noticed you seem to always be involved in an argument with someone on here all the time. Do you think it is all of them or maybe you over reacting? You don't even need to answer just think about it a little. I don't have a problem with you at all, don't take it as I do. I do read many of your posts and think to myself "wow he really needs to grow up and relax a bit" after it goes on for a while I feel like maybe if I show you everyone elses perspective you may learn a little from it.
Alan