PDA

View Full Version : anybody work on house water systems?

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-02-2009, 02:18 AM
I get my water to my house from some underground source and i have a pump thats located about 4 ft down under my gazeebo (thats easy to get to from an access door) and the other day my water just stopped to my house...this sucks. I have no idea what to do and since its not city water, no one really knows what to tell me...Anyone happen to have any experience with this or know anything about these pumps or know someone? im kinda stuck and my house is basically unlivable until i get this fixed.

sean
10-02-2009, 02:23 AM
well I have no idea but my buddy brian bradford may. heres his number. Tell him I gave you the number... I am Sean Murray.
513-240-1232

djom1cincy
10-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Get it fixed?

bobtsgt
10-02-2009, 04:50 PM
the well has pumped dry. go buy 500ft of hose and we will go hook up to that asshole's house across the street :D

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Get it fixed?

no not yet, i was hoping it was just a breaker but its not...I'm going to call Seans Friend this week and see what he will charge me to come look at it. Im really screwed on this.

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-06-2009, 02:27 AM
the well has pumped dry. go buy 500ft of hose and we will go hook up to that asshole's house across the street :D

excellent idea!!! except his low rent ass got his house repo'd so i dount his water is turned on :mad:

sean
10-06-2009, 02:52 AM
let me know if you dont get ahold of him. I talked to him today and told him you may be calling. He has a construction crew and has been doing it for a long time now. He seems to know alot about home fixing things.

bascom123
10-06-2009, 10:11 AM
I have owned two houses with wells. Call a plumber or do a search in your local yellow pager under wells. Likely your pump has quit, electrical issue to the pump, or if you hear the pump but no water comes up either the hose has disconnected or the water level has dropped. But recent weather and rain considered i doubt its that its dried up. Likely your electric, pump or hose.

blue lx
10-06-2009, 03:04 PM
there should be a replaceable switch on pump also may be able to just clean the switch contacts

NUTTSGT
10-07-2009, 08:47 AM
If you can trouble shoot a problem on your car, you can trouble shoot your well pump.

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-07-2009, 11:36 PM
If you can trouble shoot a problem on your car, you can trouble shoot your well pump.

ehh i can build motors, cars from top to bottom but when it comes to housework I HATE it.

ilie2girls
10-08-2009, 09:06 AM
I have owned two houses with wells. Call a plumber or do a search in your local yellow pager under wells. Likely your pump has quit, electrical issue to the pump, or if you hear the pump but no water comes up either the hose has disconnected or the water level has dropped. But recent weather and rain considered i doubt its that its dried up. Likely your electric, pump or hose.

Agreed. I guess I'm confused as to why it's only 4ft under your geezbo. Surely the pump is deeper than that. Anyway, have an electrician check the pump, if you need a new pump, find out the HP, Phase and voltage and I can hook you up with a good price. I work for an irrigation distribution company, so just PM me if you need a quote. This definitely sounds like an electrical issue.