PDA

View Full Version : CincySpeed

PKFIRE
10-19-2009, 08:37 PM
I just want to thank everyone at Cincyspeed who help out with my car today. They went out of their way to help me with my new throttle body. The part looks amazing and now I just have to add a ported blower to make the part actually more useful though the power feels like it comes on more readily. :bigthumb

Thanks again,
Joe

Maximus
10-19-2009, 09:34 PM
NO SHIT!! This is your screen name!!:bigthumb

Let me know when you get your ported blower on so we ca re-dyno it for new numbers.:)

PKFIRE
10-19-2009, 10:30 PM
NO SHIT!! This is your screen name!!:bigthumb

Let me know when you get your ported blower on so we ca re-dyno it for new numbers.:)

I just talked to Posi about these results and he said that around 500whp mark that you'll start seeing about 10hp increase and there be a larger increase around 530+.

BTW -I was about to post the video but within the last 10 mins of loading this popped up

YouTube is currently performing site maintenance. Your account settings are temporarily unavailable

Maximus
10-19-2009, 10:38 PM
I just talked to Posi about these results and he said that around 500whp mark that you'll start seeing about 10hp increase and there be a larger increase around 530+.

BTW -I was about to post the video but within the last 10 mins of loading this popped up

YouTube is currently performing site maintenance. Your account settings are temporarily unavailable

Hit refresh and all is good.:bigthumb