PDA

View Full Version : 03 Cobra (Dragon)

PKFIRE
10-20-2009, 10:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V-QZrlD0gU

Did two dyno runs at Cincy Speed
Modifications Before 2.8 Pully/Catback/Fipk
459.47WHP 467.57 Torque

After Dragon No additional Tune A/F went from 11.5 to about 11.9 on the upper end. Not sure if I would pick up some power if my fuel was adjusted but here is the results.
459.98HP 465.80 Torque

Maximus
10-20-2009, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V-QZrlD0gU

Did two dyno runs at Cincy Speed
Modifications Before 2.8 Pully/Catback/Fipk
459.47WHP 467.57 Torque

After Dragon No additional Tune A/F went from 11.5 to about 11.9 on the upper end. Not sure if I would pick up some power if my fuel was adjusted but here is the results.
459.98HP 465.80 Torque

Im sure adjusting the Idle got it a lil heat soaked before the second pull. Im sure when you upgrade your SC it will make a bigger improvement...Hell, the IAC relocated is well worth the price of admission!:)
Nice Terminator you have there Joe.:bigthumb

PKFIRE
10-20-2009, 11:42 PM
Im sure adjusting the Idle got it a lil heat soaked before the second pull. Im sure when you upgrade your SC it will make a bigger improvement...Hell, the IAC relocated is well worth the price of admission!:)
Nice Terminator you have there Joe.:bigthumb

The throttle response went from quick to right now, I have to do a little bit of work on the blade to make it seat properly. After that my idle issue should go away. Do you think if the A/F was adjusted up top there is any room for improvement?

Right now I'm torn between a Stage V Steggy and a Posi Race port. That will be my next purchase.

PKFIRE
11-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Just purchase a V+ Steg, The car is going in for the winter but I should have it ready to be tuned by the time I get the car out in March.

plated
11-19-2009, 07:20 PM
nice!! i can't wait to get mine done now that just lit a fire under my ass nice numbers and car:bigthumb you should check out posi on svtperformance he's making some killer numbers with his ported eatons and he's local almost and waaay better prices

PKFIRE
11-19-2009, 07:42 PM
nice!! i can't wait to get mine done now that just lit a fire under my ass nice numbers and car:bigthumb you should check out posi on svtperformance he's making some killer numbers with his ported eatons and he's local almost and waaay better prices

I was going to go Posi but I found a good deal on a Just Reworked Steg V+ by actually a new POSI owner. He owned the V and had it sent out to get the Weld Plate upgraded and added a + for his Dragon TB. He place on a POSI in meanwhile is very happy with it so he didn't need this blower anymore.

plated
11-19-2009, 08:27 PM
i just did a race port on mine and did the lower intake myself anxious to see what it makes i guess it has to help

PKFIRE
11-19-2009, 08:46 PM
i just did a race port on mine and did the lower intake myself anxious to see what it makes i guess it has to help

Couldn't hurt, What kind of fuel mods are you doing or have done?