PDA

View Full Version : to the person who sold me my car

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 07:19 PM
stupid lying mother fuckers i paid almost 9 fucking grand for my car... and thought that much for a car should be solid... nope week after it fucking oveheats, change a t stat find there isnt any oil reading on the dipstick... just changed it and filled it up, today i leave work the fucking light comes on i pull over shut it off and the fucking dipstick is dry.... this is 2 fucking weeks and it drank that much goddamn oil im about to go beat the shit out of the fucker i bought it from, there is no fucking way a car uses that much oil and you ont know. the overheatung i was going to deal with, now a fucking rebiuild fuck that shit i dont have that kind of fucking money right now, im 19... i cant afford to be rippedoff like this its fucking stupid and to who ever knows joe or donald or what ever his name is tell him i said fuck off and jump off a bridge

1992MustangDW
10-22-2009, 07:33 PM
this is going to be a good thread!

boostanggt
10-22-2009, 07:43 PM
That sucks dude. It was probably off craiglist wasn't it..

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 07:50 PM
svt performance.com someone one on this site knows his caylpso5.0 or something

1992MustangDW
10-22-2009, 07:59 PM
5.0calypso93lx

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:00 PM
stupid lying mother fuckers i paid almost 9 fucking grand for my car... and thought that much for a car should be solid... nope week after it fucking oveheats, change a t stat find there isnt any oil reading on the dipstick... just changed it and filled it up, today i leave work the fucking light comes on i pull over shut it off and the fucking dipstick is dry.... this is 2 fucking weeks and it drank that much goddamn oil im about to go beat the shit out of the fucker i bought it from, there is no fucking way a car uses that much oil and you ont know. the overheatung i was going to deal with, now a fucking rebiuild fuck that shit i dont have that kind of fucking money right now, im 19... i cant afford to be rippedoff like this its fucking stupid and to who ever knows joe or donald or what ever his name is tell him i said fuck off and jump off a bridge

First off, before you go making keyboard warrior physical threats, aren't you like 140lbs soaking wet and a punk ass 19 year old kid at that? Joe's a pretty big boy, not that he would waste his time on your little bitch ass anyway, but get out of here with the physical threads retardation.

ANYWAY, Joe is one of my best friends and I've known him since high school. Having said that, Joe is one of the most honest people I know. In fact I found this car for him in Kentucky. As soon as I saw the ad, Joe drove down and picked it up and was in his driveway that night. This was 2005!!!

Not only have I personally helped him work on this car, but I can't begin to tell you how many cruise ins I've been to and drives up to m-town I've been to with Joe driving this car. That's FOUR years of ownership and NEVER leaked or burned a drop of oil during this time. Most of the time, the car just stayed in the garage covered up.

Second of all, YOU drove the car for at least a half hour before you bought it. Joe went over every single detail with you, maintenance records, receipts, etc. Funny how there weren't ANY problems then?

I've tried searching because I know for a FACT I saw you or your hillbilly shitheap driving buddy dawson post up about how you had raced several cars on the highway just a few days after you bought it. So don't even try and come on here, crying and whining about how you bought a bunk ass car, when we all know you've been out beating the balls off of it, and probably over-revving it with your non-driving 19 year old ass.

So in closing, stop texting Joe crying about shit that YOU have broken on a used car. If you just broke the bank buying a $9k car and can't afford to fix it when something goes wrong when YOU break stuff, you should probably put in some overtime at work you brokedick....

1992MustangDW
10-22-2009, 08:03 PM
i need some popcorn for this one !!!

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:06 PM
i need some popcorn for this one !!!

Hahahaha, you and me both. Trust me, I'm not going to sit here forever and go back and forth with this jackass because he can't drive a car and can't afford to fix a performance car when it breaks stuff. I just had to put my .02 for my buddy Joe when someone ATTEMPTED to call him out on a bunch of untrue garbage...

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 08:15 PM
your the one starting shit mother mother i was just venting before... you wanna come say anyof that shit to my face you punk ass mother fucker i have raced one person in the car, who the fuck are you to say i cant drive and why bthe fuck would you bring dawson into this shit, i got the car and a week later i checked the oil and there was nothing so you shutthe fuck up k thanks i was just simply venting

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 08:18 PM
and the first week i had it i hardly fucking drove it. it was shitty out,
you are the one making this worse you ever just been pissed thats me i just wanted him to tell me the fucking truth if he didnt before. i was very pissed at the time.

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:18 PM
your the one starting shit mother mother i was just venting before... you wanna come say anyof that shit to my face you punk ass mother fucker i have raced one person in the car, who the fuck are you to say i cant drive and why bthe fuck would you bring dawson into this shit, i got the car and a week later i checked the oil and there was nothing so you shutthe fuck up k thanks i was just simply venting

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Again, like Joe, I wouldn't waste my time or what I have going to put you in your place.

And I'm the one starting shit?? Really???

I don't know for sure if you can't drive for shit, I don't know for sure if you've beat the piss out of the car and I don't know for sure who all you've raced. What I do know is that Joe had that car since 05' and that car NEVER leaked a single drop of oil. I also know that the car was in perfect running/driving condition when you bought it. I don't see how there's any question here as to what has happened with the car?

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:21 PM
and the first week i had it i hardly fucking drove it. it was shitty out,
you are the one making this worse you ever just been pissed thats me i just wanted him to tell me the fucking truth if he didnt before. i was very pissed at the time.

So you go on a PUBLIC forum and bad mouth somebody, who happens to be a stand-up guy, and dry out your laundry? GTFO....

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 08:22 PM
okay once again i wwas pissed as fuck when i wrote all that, i really havent beat on the car at all but i dont need you coming on here acting all cocky like your hot shit saying i wouldnt waste my time your not helping shit

Rick93coupe
10-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Try and get you some GTR badges, that may fix her up for you, lmao.

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:23 PM
And btw, if you're such an honest guy, let's see the post either you or whoever posted that I can't find about how you made some runs on the highway??? I didn't see you contradict the post when whoever posted it up saying you had "done fine" against several other cars on the highway?

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:25 PM
okay once again i wwas pissed as fuck when i wrote all that, i really havent beat on the car at all but i dont need you coming on here acting all cocky like your hot shit saying i wouldnt waste my time your not helping shit

I don't care if you were in the middle of going through menopause, you don't go on a PUBLIC forum and badmouth somebody when it sounds to me like you can't even work on your own car to change a thermostat????

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:26 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 08:28 PM
find it i must have been drunk if strait raced someon on the highway, cause i dont remember it.

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 08:30 PM
seriously just shut the fuck up i was pissed off at the time im not going to act on anything i said. i just was angry i had a long day at work, wasnt in a good mood already just drop the shit i didnt mean it

1992MustangDW
10-22-2009, 08:45 PM
where is that back peddling bike someone posted the other day

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 08:48 PM
????? funny how im catching shit now thanks guys i fucked up my phones about to die i plan on calling or texxting joe to appologize but what ever

5.0calypso93lx
10-22-2009, 08:50 PM
????? funny how im catching shit now thanks guys i fucked up my phones about to die i plan on calling or texxting joe to appologize but what ever

Thank you. :bigthumb

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 09:01 PM
i dont think anyone on on here can say they havent said some shit they didnt mean because they were pissed off i didnt mean that stuff i was just venting

Maximus
10-22-2009, 09:24 PM

Kharma is a Mother Fucker aint it.:lol:

Opps, carry on...

:popcorn:

matts95
10-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, but did you check the oil before you drove it for the first time? Is there a crazy ass leak from somewhere like the oil pan? It might not be as bad as what your thinking. Could just be leaking from a gasket somewhere. Does it smoke on acceleration or deceleration? Maybe you should check compression. Just trying to give you some ideas where to start looking for a problem.......

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 09:47 PM
didnt check it i trust the guy no leak unless its in the motor burning it off ill figure it out if the motor is bad ill buy a 351 or a dart block my rants over im cool

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 09:47 PM
cool maximus your so fucking funny arnt you? stfu please

ibstrokin
10-22-2009, 10:00 PM

Trying to stop an argument while telling people to stfu, never works, and you've done it twice in this thread.

And don't be surprised when you go fishing for an argument, and you get one.

347sc
10-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Trying to stop an argument while telling people to stfu, never works, and you've done it twice in this thread.

And don't be surprised when you go fishing for an argument, and you get one.

Shut up Brian! baaaahahahahahahaha:popcorn:

pegasus
10-22-2009, 10:06 PM
find it i must have been drunk if strait raced someon on the highway, cause i dont remember it.

your a little young for beers why dont you go play in the sandbox and drink ya a soda pop :bigthumb

::in before the lock!!!::

pegasus
10-22-2009, 10:09 PM

lol

PRO-50 tip; NEVER piss off the speed shop guy:bigthumb

ibstrokin
10-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Shut up Brian! baaaahahahahahahaha:popcorn:

You don't understand Bo, I was really mad when I wrote that, so don't be mad @ me ok, well, bye and uhhh stfu:lol:

1992MustangDW
10-22-2009, 10:18 PM
This thread is great!:cheers:

347sc
10-22-2009, 10:29 PM
You don't understand Bo, I was really mad when I wrote that, so don't be mad @ me ok, well, bye and uhhh stfu:lol:

You are in a public forum, and you were street racing, blablabla.

We still bff's?:chicken:

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 10:39 PM
what ever guys

DeckerEnt
10-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Wow. Just wow......so if the oil is not showing on the dipstick, then there may be what, 3 quarts left in it???? Even running a motor that low won't blow the motor, unless you are beating the snot out of it. You do know that hard cornering under hard acceleration causes the oil to go weird places and leak a little. Right?? Sure you probably have been driving since you were 16, but that is only 3 years. Most of us have been on the road way longer than that and have been there, done that too many times.
If i were you, i wouldlisten to those who reply to your questions, rants etc.... They are way more knowledgable that you are. I remember when i was 19. 3 motors in my charger in 6 months.

Stangman
10-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Damn, I can't believe I've missed all this...

Get swine flu for a couple days and I miss the good shit...

:cheers: Here's to a thread subscription!

Maximus
10-22-2009, 10:55 PM

BWAHAHAHA!!!

At least you said Please.:lol:

sean
10-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Ha ha. I was 18, 3 tyranny's in a newer Buick century and then a little hydroplaning in front of what was Malibu raceway. ( I was on the highway) and the car was totaled. I hit the wall 3 or 4 times on a fast spin. lol Those were the days.
Kevin, drain all the oil and refill it and monitor your coolant and oil levels. I didn't see you smoking and I haven't seen any leaks so its got to be going somewhere. with the overheating and oil leaving you keep your eye on both for coolant in the oil or oil in the coolant. Also wouldn't be a bad idea to pull the plugs and look at them. Def get the oil completely drained and refill so you know what you have. Hell you may be running the car with Waaaaay to much oil in it.
I had an old friend that used to say don't put the cart in front of the horse. I always thought that was sooo stupid, seems to fit here though. Ive always been fond of don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff. lol Thats not all that appropriate here though. lol

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 11:04 PM
im going to check everything tomorrow im just getting pissed about the people on here i made a mistake dropp it!

93lincolnmk8
10-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Cant you guys just get off of his back? He admitted he screwed up and he apalogized. It should have been over with there. Most of you complain about this shit being on here, and then you keep it going. Makes no sense to me.

pegasus
10-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Cant you guys just get off of his back? He admitted he screwed up and he apalogized. It should have been over with there. Most of you complain about this shit being on here, and then you keep it going. Makes no sense to me.

just a little ball busting :happybd:

Stangbangerz.com Forum Rules

Rules will be updated on an as needed basis.

PHYSICAL THREATS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Do NOT threaten physical violence to any member, moderator or administrator of this site.

HARASSMENT
Harassment is prohibited. Do NOT harass administrators, moderators or other members thru posts, creating threads or using the signature feature.

hes very lucky he didnt get the boot

k062693w
10-22-2009, 11:17 PM

This is why !!!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff282/k062693w/Bandwagon.jpg

93lincolnmk8
10-22-2009, 11:26 PM
He just said some shit he didnt mean, and im sure by now he regrets it. How 'bout give him some ideas as to why this happened to his car rather than "bust his balls".

chadomac
10-22-2009, 11:28 PM
:popcorn:

sean
10-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Def. I talk to him alot and he is a good guy. He was pissed and said some stuff he didnt mean. Hes a good guy that feels like he just got kicked in the balls. So kev... Stop telling people to stfu and let see what we can do to help him out.

93lincolnmk8
10-22-2009, 11:31 PM
As far as I can tell he never threatened an actual member of this board either.

mustanger
10-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Group hug :D

347sc
10-22-2009, 11:50 PM

Then why make a post bitching to someone that isnt on this board? I can understand the rant but threatening someone thats not a member? As far as help I offered to fix his water leak in a different thread and he is more then welcome to bring the car by the shop and I will take a look at it.

Hell rant on but dont threaten people that aren't here.

Kevin1989
10-22-2009, 11:53 PM
thats what im saying thanks guys, im sorry i said it i thought this site was people helping each other i made a mistake and no one will let it go, im sorry i shouldnt have said it i was out of line i have other shit going on right now to put me in a bad mood this just set me off but its what ever to me at this point

93lincolnmk8
10-22-2009, 11:55 PM
Kevin I sent you a PM

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Then why make a post bitching to someone that isnt on this board? I can understand the rant but threatening someone thats not a member? As far as help I offered to fix his water leak in a different thread and he is more then welcome to bring the car by the shop and I will take a look at it.

Hell rant on but dont threaten people that aren't here.
He just needed to vent...thats what the rant section is for, he just took it a little too far. Like I said, he said some shit he didnt mean. At least he admitted his mistake.

'92Stang
10-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Kevin I sent you a PM

Why are you still up. Dont you have class in the morning....:cool1: Whats up Matt??? Hows Lima treatin' ya??

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 12:05 AM
No I only have class monday through thursday. Lima is boring as hell. i really like the school. I've been taking manual transmissions and i swear i could rebuild a t-5 blindfolded. That is the only transmission they have us working on.

pegasus
10-23-2009, 12:19 AM
No I only have class monday through thursday. Lima is boring as hell. i really like the school. I've been taking manual transmissions and i swear i could rebuild a t-5 blindfolded. That is the only transmission they have us working on.

UNHO????

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 12:27 AM
Yeah.

Waffles
10-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Wow :lol: This is awesome!

auto alchemist
10-23-2009, 02:51 AM
didnt check it i trust the guy no leak unless its in the motor burning it off ill figure it out if the motor is bad ill buy a 351 or a dart block my rants over im cool

im not trying to be a dick but for 9k i wouldnt trust anyone, esp the dude selling the car.

and 5.0s are fairly cheap to come bye at salvage yards if the motor does need rebuilt and u dont have the money right now.

MrsAPE
10-23-2009, 06:11 AM
Group hug :D

Owned!! :bigthumb

Blackpony
10-23-2009, 08:12 AM

never piss a guy off that you may buy parts from someday

Ryan218
10-23-2009, 08:40 AM
havent you been driving the living shit out of it beating on it? respect the car. shit happens.

Ryan218
10-23-2009, 09:02 AM
and food for thought. its a low milliage car. my vert that has 41k on it when i bought it. and blew the motor at 49k sat for most its life. pushed the head gasket on the number 3 cyl. by just one full throttle run. gaskets dry out. could be what happend. hope you get luckier then me and it didnt wipe out the bottom end as well.

5.0calypso93lx
10-23-2009, 09:14 AM

Actually, Joe is a member of this board and has been for a long time. He just never posts.

Stangman
10-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Just put an explorer motor in it....

5.0calypso93lx
10-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Just put an explorer motor in it....

It's already got a stout top end on it. IF there is anything wrong, it would just need a bottom end.

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Actually, Joe is a member of this board and has been for a long time. He just never posts.

I stand corrected...i guess he is lucky he didnt get the boot.

Stangman
10-23-2009, 09:39 AM
It's already got a stout top end on it. IF there is anything wrong, it would just need a bottom end.

What all is done to it? out of curiosity?

5.0calypso93lx
10-23-2009, 09:45 AM
What all is done to it? out of curiosity?

Eddy performer heads, street heat intake and I can't remember which cam is in it. Typical bolt ons other than that.

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 10:05 AM
seriouly who is saying i beat the shit out of it?, i donr know who is saying that shit i dont...

quik lx
10-23-2009, 10:13 AM

LMAO:lol::bigthumb

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Check the seal that runs along the back of the intake. If someone just used permatex instead of the gasket that came with the kit, it could be leaking on to the transmission.

k062693w
10-23-2009, 10:18 AM
I just figure ALL Used Cars come with a 50/50 warranty !!! If it breaks in half you get to keep both pieces !!! LMAO

It Sucks Kevin, But that is part of buying anything ... Buyer Beware !!!

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 10:23 AM
ill check things tonight. what does a stock oil pressure gauge read? when i got it it was at the top end of the normal but i just figured that was its spot

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Should be somewhere around the middle of the gauge if it has the stock oil pump.

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 10:27 AM
its been like the notch below the highest since i test drove it.

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 10:42 AM
sounds like youre good on oil pressure then

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 10:53 AM
it still stays there now too. it runs fine

Blackpony
10-23-2009, 11:03 AM
This maybe something that you have already checked into already but how are you checking the oil. I know with the dip stick but put me through how your doing it.Just humor me.

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Does it smoke at all? Also does it have an aftermarket oil pan?

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 11:29 AM
it smokes a little bit but nothing major with the amount of oil it went through i would think there would be clouds, and im checking it with the dip stick how else do you do it?

93lincolnmk8
10-23-2009, 11:33 AM
Are you letting it set before you check the oil?

5.0calypso93lx
10-23-2009, 12:07 PM

That is the proper way to check it, but it would show even lower than if the car was running.

facemelter71
10-23-2009, 12:23 PM
That is the proper way to check it, but it would show even lower than if the car was running.

Nevermind re-read it.
This thread is going no where.So you have some buyers remorse.You will get over it.

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 01:26 PM
buyers remorse im just pissed the motor might be trashed

Gearhead
10-23-2009, 01:57 PM
buyers remorse im just pissed the motor might be trashed

Take it to a real mechanic and have it looked at - compression test, leak down, etc etc. Is it making any funky noises - rattling valvetrain, knocking etc ??

If you've got decent oil pressure, then it's probably just leaking somewhere. Put a mechanical oil pressure guage on it and see where you're pressure is after it's warmed up.

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 02:06 PM
nah its all good it sounds fine cause when the light came on i had it idling for a little to warm up. it runs fine im going to fill it with oil aand have a block test done

Blackpony
10-23-2009, 02:41 PM

Thats what i was getting at. Not to insult you Kevin in my experience i have had son younger people that either had the car running while checking the oil or checking the oil right after the car was turned off.

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 02:48 PM
i checked it right after i turned it off but, after its cool its going to read lower, correct? im at work but when i get home i dont expect it to change for the better

facemelter71
10-23-2009, 02:59 PM
After its cool it will read higher,since mostly all the oil will be sitting in the pan.

Blackpony
10-23-2009, 03:02 PM
After its cool it will read higher,since mostly all the oil will be sitting in the pan.

Bingo...

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 03:11 PM
well i will check that when i get home,

Blackpony
10-23-2009, 03:47 PM
please keep us posted

cobra429boss
10-23-2009, 03:53 PM
you cant buy a car and go beat on it and tear it up and be mad at the guy you got it off of lol.. what the hell..

1byafender
10-23-2009, 04:01 PM
you cant buy a car and go beat on it and tear it up and be mad at the guy you got it off of lol.. what the hell..

u bought a tranny off a guy beat the hell out of it, torn it up and got mad.:lol:

347sc
10-23-2009, 04:02 PM
u bought a tranny off a guy beat the hell out of it, torn it up and got mad.:lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:popcorn:

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 04:19 PM
once again cobra... you have no idea what your talking about i haven

sean
10-23-2009, 04:20 PM

No one said he beat the hell out of it. I am sure it has seen a burnout or two and some fast starts but if thats beating the hell out of if then my bad. Get off the band wagon you dont know shit about. For fuck sake he doesnt drive it in the rain and wont let anyone sit in the back seat. Does that sound like someone who doesnt care about his car and beats the piss out of it? Now go street race your 6cyl and post up some more stories about how you beat everyone you race.

Walter
10-23-2009, 04:27 PM
This thread delivers.

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 04:38 PM
thankyou sean, i havent been in a hurry to work on it today for the simple reason its been raining and i need to pull it into the other garge at my house and it will be wet

facemelter71
10-23-2009, 04:45 PM
No one said he beat the hell out of it. I am sure it has seen a burnout or two and some fast starts but if thats beating the hell out of if then my bad. Get off the band wagon you dont know shit about. For fuck sake he doesnt drive it in the rain and wont let anyone sit in the back seat. Does that sound like someone who doesnt care about his car and beats the piss out of it? Now go street race your 6cyl and post up some more stories about how you beat everyone you race.

What?

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 04:46 PM
sean is recalling cobras street stories in his v6

sean
10-23-2009, 05:07 PM
you forget " prom night racing" or the time he beat the dodge?
Good old cobra429boss has always got something negative to say. The remarks about my porsche and this crap about kevin beating on his car. If you dont know dont post your dumb shit. After calling my porsche a pos he said it was someone else. Now after you say kevin is beating the shit out of his car will you retract that and say it was someone else posting under your name again? The bandwagon was full, now he said sorry and its empty. Get the hell off it cobra429boss and find something nice to say.

boostanggt
10-23-2009, 05:16 PM
This thread is an emotional roller coaster. Let's get Dr. Phil in here :D

facemelter71
10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Steve Wilkos?

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 05:31 PM
lol i like steve more

sean
10-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Def like steve better. Dr Phil is ok but too serious for a good laugh.

facemelter71
10-23-2009, 05:40 PM
He gets all up in your face.Some times though,when he's mad and yelling.I want to bounce a quarter off that noggin of his.That would be funny.
Kevin,where abouts do you live?

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 05:43 PM
mason, why?

Rick93coupe
10-23-2009, 06:10 PM
mason, why?

Drive by?

;)

sean
10-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Drive by?

;)

ha ha we dont get to much of that round here.lol

cobra429boss
10-23-2009, 06:25 PM
you forget " prom night racing" or the time he beat the dodge?
Good old cobra429boss has always got something negative to say. The remarks about my porsche and this crap about kevin beating on his car. If you dont know dont post your dumb shit. After calling my porsche a pos he said it was someone else. Now after you say kevin is beating the shit out of his car will you retract that and say it was someone else posting under your name again? The bandwagon was full, now he said sorry and its empty. Get the hell off it cobra429boss and find something nice to say.
just voice N my opinion and who are you to tell me what to do.. Dont you have some cobra badges to go flip around.. I just hate it when people bash on the seller and its there fault the car is doin what it does.. Ya know it doesnt matter if you paid 18 grand for your car, Things will go wrong with it. Part of owning a race car .

also you would think guy would know what he is doin before he spends 9k on a car and dont know how to check the oil.. but like he said he didnt know , so now he knows

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 06:27 PM
cause i own a race car in all. its doing 9s i dont think joe ran it before i bought, but i havent made it to the track apparently i just race everyone on the streets... thats what ive been told:lol:

sean
10-23-2009, 06:41 PM
just voice N my opinion and who are you to tell me what to do.. Dont you have some cobra badges to go flip around.. I just hate it when people bash on the seller and its there fault the car is doin what it does.. Ya know it doesnt matter if you paid 18 grand for your car, Things will go wrong with it. Part of owning a race car .

also you would think guy would know what he is doin before he spends 9k on a car and dont know how to check the oil.. but like he said he didnt know , so now he knows

dude your an idiot. I have already stated my emblems are on wrong. I didnt do it but what the hell does that have to do with your stupid ass post. and yes things can go wrong but your stating its because he beats on the car. That is what I am bitching at you about. You dont know what the hell your talking about, you have gotten on my nerves in the past with your bullshit so if you dont have any proof then shut your fucking ass.
I am also working on fixing my emblem problem....Thanks for asking.

USMCPONY
10-23-2009, 06:48 PM

Was you at the cruise in?

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 06:49 PM
well i did some reading, im assuming the smoking that it does everynow and then on the start up is oil... but i read some shit im starting to think valve seals, and its something easy to try and look at, from what i have read since it sat so long they could have gone bad over time.? is this correct and a good place to start? or no?

stocknotch
10-23-2009, 06:58 PM
This thread is an emotional roller coaster. Let's get Dr. Phil in here :D

Lol now that's what I'm talking about. To much bitching and not enough racing

USMCPONY
10-23-2009, 07:01 PM
Lol now that's what I'm talking about. To much bitching and not enough racing

After 3 1/2 years thanks for the first post. Welcome!

dawsin94cobra
10-23-2009, 08:57 PM

hey do us all a favor get in your car find the nearest clif, and drive off it.

quik lx
10-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Man..I cant believe you gave 9K for your mustang...my neighbor bought a '93 reef blue coupe 5 speed for 5K, I only paid $3500 for mine.....what gives? :confused: Wonder what I can get for mine now?....

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 09:29 PM
okay its a clean 60k org car

RIXXX93GT
10-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Man..I cant believe you gave 9K for your mustang...my neighbor bought a '93 reef blue coupe 5 speed for 5K, I only paid $3500 for mine.....what gives? :confused: Wonder what I can get for mine now?....

Id say allot of frickin money!

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 09:44 PM
cool when i bought the car not one person said shit aout what i paid now they come out

stocknotch
10-23-2009, 09:59 PM
After 3 1/2 years thanks for the first post. Welcome!

Are you being a sarcastic or what?

quik lx
10-23-2009, 10:13 PM
cool when i bought the car not one person said shit aout what i paid now they come out

I'm not being a dick here, Mine is a Florida SSP that sat for 6 years when I bought it. I had to sink $1500 into it just to drive it. Sitting around is not good for them. Sorry for your pain.....

bangingears
10-23-2009, 11:00 PM
2 things

- you cant check the oil with it running, :D

- it doesn't have the wrong dipstick or one of those chrome ones does it?

Kevin1989
10-23-2009, 11:08 PM
im not sure if its chrome or now

03z06vette
10-24-2009, 11:08 AM
no one likes to repair somthing that was just purchased, but i agree it is bad for a car to just sit around. The shitty thing is if it had 120k he prob would not have any problems out of it. I think there is alot of people that should just mind there on business, Kevin is just venting....im sure he doesnt think the guy intentionally sold him the car knowing that this would happen. kevin ur a cool dude, dont take any of this stuff to serious. just fix the car and enjoy!! P.S if u want a motor that runs good ill sell u the 306 hahahahaha

Katmandu
10-24-2009, 01:25 PM
i dont think anyone on on here can say they havent said some shit they didnt mean because they were pissed off i didnt mean that stuff i was just ventingJust another part of the Emotional Maturation process kid. :rolleyes:

Learn to control your emotions before they contol you.

Kevin1989
10-24-2009, 01:53 PM
k the car sat for 2 days just checked the oil. its was on the dip stick but its at the bottom of the full section on the stick i filled it up and drove it for 20 mins, not hard i drove it through my neighborhoodand around town, im waiting for it to cool to check the plugs

Crucial
10-24-2009, 04:32 PM
:confused: Wonder what I can get for mine now?....

$3500, i could get the money to you by friday :lol::lol:

Camaro86SHOCKER
10-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Your 19...you paid alot of money for a USED car...shit happens.
I know when i was 19 how hard i was on my car, and no one buys a v8 mustang to be easy on it, i dont care how low the mileage is the car has been treated rough, again you bought a USED car...Im really not seeing the problem.
Change your tampon and fix the car and let that be a lesson learned.
Ive never bought a USED performance car that didnt need work, thats why its cheaper than new.

mustang3091
10-24-2009, 05:52 PM
k the car sat for 2 days just checked the oil. its was on the dip stick but its at the bottom of the full section on the stick i filled it up and drove it for 20 mins, not hard i drove it through my neighborhoodand around town, im waiting for it to cool to check the plugs
Do you know how your ass works.You sit down you shit.If he got your punk ass he did.I have a short block for you....................lmao WOW
Grow up

Kevin1989
10-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Do you know how your ass works.You sit down you shit.If he got your punk ass he did.I have a short block for you....................lmao WOW
Grow up

okay you fucking moron, people on here were trying to help me fix the problem, or help me find out whats going on, telling me to wait till the oil settles to get a truely accurate reading. so i did. and i was updating people on it, okay? if you would have read the whole fucking thread, and seen that i admited my mistakes, and some people were trying to help me find the problem

now you mind your own damn business you ass hat:sukit:

Kevin1989
10-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Your 19...you paid alot of money for a USED car...shit happens.
I know when i was 19 how hard i was on my car, and no one buys a v8 mustang to be easy on it, i dont care how low the mileage is the car has been treated rough, again you bought a USED car...Im really not seeing the problem.
Change your tampon and fix the car and let that be a lesson learned.
Ive never bought a USED performance car that didnt need work, thats why its cheaper than new.

i know man i was just upset when i started the thread im still a little angry but, i learned being pissed doesnt solve anything, so im now going to use the thread to try to diagnose the problem and figure out how to fix it.
i would be fine if people like the idiot that posted below you would just keep out of here.

sean
10-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Grow up

Is it hard to be that much of a dick, or did you have to really try? Sounds like your the punk ass.
Man what a dick. Why not actually try to help.

quik lx
10-24-2009, 10:31 PM
$3500, i could get the money to you by friday :lol::lol:

That would buy you my fuel system, and wheels...no lugs though:D:D:D

92coupe
10-24-2009, 10:38 PM
That would buy you my fuel system, and wheels...no lugs though:D:D:D

They are only worth what some sucka is willing to pay.

cobra429boss
10-24-2009, 10:58 PM
I mean damn the coupe is clean it has HCI , and was a low mileage car.. It was worth what you paid for it man, Look at the good things its clean straight and rust free.. Its a coupe also.. Any real nice fox mustang with HCI sells for 6000-10k, I dont see 9k being that much for that car..

Most foxes you see that has hci and sells for 7k etc.. Paints not that nice interior, isnt that nice etc.. far as i see you have a really clean low mile car and has some nice parts on it.. I dont think 9k was a bad deal..

Kevin1989
10-24-2009, 11:15 PM
are you saying my paint and interior isntthat nice?

cobra429boss
10-24-2009, 11:24 PM
No i dint say that , I said most cars you see out there for 7k or more . Either has good paint and shitty interior , Or Car is real clean and paint is fadin may need paint etc..

Your car is nice , its clean , Nice paint nice interior and nice parts..

R825OH
10-25-2009, 12:02 AM
I have a great idea!! Why not start a new thread to figure out what is wrong with your car?????????????????? That way you don't have people giving you shit for the original post. Makes sense to me

Kevin1989
10-25-2009, 12:09 AM
i i have justbeen on my phone its a bitch to make new thread on my phone

sean
10-25-2009, 12:32 AM
I have a great idea!! Why not start a new thread to figure out what is wrong with your car?????????????????? That way you don't have people giving you shit for the original post. Makes sense to me

great idea.

MrsAPE
10-25-2009, 10:07 AM
And that is why your my hero!! :cool1:

redfirepearlgt
10-25-2009, 10:52 AM

Sounds like a VERY wise and mature suggestion R8250H. Kevin1989 should start again in the Tech section under Windsor, and then PM the "rants" administrator and respectfully ask him to delete this rant thread.

Kevin1989
10-25-2009, 01:25 PM
im now stranded in downtown mason with it it wont fire at all... just turns over and nothing

cobra429boss
10-25-2009, 05:46 PM
im now stranded in downtown mason with it it wont fire at all... just turns over and nothing

Is the fuel pump kickin on

Kevin1989
10-25-2009, 05:55 PM
you just dont say anything cobra, everything you have said in the past is dumb.

cobra429boss
10-25-2009, 06:12 PM
you just dont say anything cobra, everything you have said in the past is dumb.

listen you dumb ass i am tryin to help you so never mind., Ya know when its turnin over and not doin anything , i was askin to see if the fuel pump is working.. i hope the damn thing is blowed up since you wanna be a smart ass, and how is everything i have said is dumb maybe your just clueless and dont know nothin im talkin about

Kevin1989
10-25-2009, 06:24 PM
nope i dont know nothing your talking about. im going off past stuff you have said in this thread and others, I know enough to know what the fuel pump sounds like kicking on just keep your comments to yourself please.

and i dont think its BLOWED up.

cobra429boss
10-25-2009, 06:31 PM
If the car is turning over , things you need to check ? See if the car is gettin fuel.. If its gettin fuel see if its gettin spark?? Things you need to chack then we may be able to help you out more.

Kevin1989
10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
im done.

cobra429boss
10-25-2009, 06:42 PM
youmust not want to get your car goin im tryin to help you but nevermind

Kevin1989
10-25-2009, 06:49 PM
im sorry you probably know about as much as me i already got it going again

cobra429boss
10-25-2009, 07:21 PM
im sorry you probably know about as much as me i already got it going again i know way more than you , this is my name now , my buddy who made this name isnt on here anymore, im not a young 19 year old kid who just started gettin into mustangs i have owned about a dozen of them and i have raced them for along time now

USMCPONY
10-25-2009, 07:24 PM
i know way more than you , this is my name now , my buddy who made this name isnt on here anymore, im not a young 19 year old kid who just started gettin into mustangs i have owned about a dozen of them and i have raced them for along time now

Why dont you make your own?

Kevin1989
10-25-2009, 07:30 PM
who are you? cause you type like a 16 year old

89notch
10-25-2009, 07:35 PM
who are you? cause you type like a 16 year old

Lets try not being a dick when people are trying to help. This thread has run its course and I'm going to lock it now.