Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
People who don't stand up for their word! YOU Suck! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : People who don't stand up for their word! YOU Suck!

Katmandu
10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
RANT ON:

You get these people who "make deals" and promise they'll hold something for you or will come buy something from you and NEVER do ??

You Email mail them and call them repeatedly and all they do is come back with lame assed excuses upon excuses ! Or they just simply IGNORE all the Emails, Text messages and Voices mails like technology NEVER works !

Be a FUCKING MAN and come right out and say you don't have it anymore or you're NOT coming to pick something up!

What the FUCK ever happened to a MAN'S WORD ?????????? http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/image.php?u=214&dateline=1248650758

RANT OFF!

1_slo_92
10-25-2009, 08:01 PM
So who pissed u off? Anyone here? lots of call outs lately lol

fastnotch2002
10-25-2009, 09:39 PM
AMEN brother!

Dirtyd0g
10-26-2009, 01:18 AM
Rule #1 don't hold anything for anyone. I took a $200 loss on a motor I removed from ebay because my mother in law wanted it. I already had a bid and sold it to her for less. She never paid and I ended up relisting it again 6 months later where I got considerably less.
Anybody that wants me to hold something for them has to give me a deposit. First come first serve, he who has the cash first gets the item, no he who calls and says hold it for me first.
Alan

Mista Bone
10-26-2009, 01:21 AM
I generally only sell parts to people asking for them, I rarely list items for sale, have better luck that way.

Katmandu
10-26-2009, 09:36 AM
So who pissed u off? Anyone here? lots of call outs lately lolI don't want to embarrass anyone. They know who they are. That's all that matters really.

99.9% of the folks I've done deals with are decent folks that STAND BY THEIR WORD. :cool2:

Katmandu
10-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Rule #1 don't hold anything for anyone. It's nice to be able to help out a fellow Stanger. There's something to be said loyalty and helping out a brother. Unfortunately, some folks have their heads completely up their asses and only thing of themselves. :rolleyes:

I took a $200 loss on a motor I removed from ebay because my mother in law wanted it. I already had a bid and sold it to her for less. She never paid and I ended up relisting it again 6 months later where I got considerably less.Should of sent the Mob out and broke her legs! :lol:

BTW, I quit selling used engines. WAY too subjective and WAY too much shit to go wrong. Too Much pain in the ass to be worth it!

First come first serve, he who has the cash first gets the item, no he who calls and says hold it for me first.I hear ya, but really pisses me off when someone MAKES a verbal commitment to you and then turns right around and sells it before you can get there!

That shit will get a motherfucker HURT in a hurry! :mad: