PDA

View Full Version : Gas pressure washers

thecollector
10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Like the title says 5.0 hp honda with an excell pump. 2,400 PSI. Works great. I realized I now have 3 pressure washers and since I don't forsee pressure washers becoming direct currency in the near future I should probably sell them before my friends borrow them/never return them.

Also available is a 6.0 briggs with a generac pump. 2,300 psi. Also works great. Less than 5 hours of use. I purchased new from Home depot on colerain Ave. a couple years ago. See above explanation.

I have winterized the units so I will only demo for serious parties.

Cash talks. May trade for name brand chain saw or lawn vac/chipper.

Rick93coupe
10-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Do you have an approx. price? I've been thinking about picking one up. Just looking at them in the Sunday paper.

k062693w
10-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Do you have an approx. price? I've been thinking about picking one up. Just looking at them in the Sunday paper.

X2 I'm looking for one also :bigthumb

thecollector
10-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Because of the low use of the units I was thinking $250. They are way better than the cheesy vertical shaft units you buy from Lowes. Both units have new wands (they are easy to lose or run over and break) with interchangeable tips. Both units have only been used residentially. The Honda for boats bikes quads and equipment by my coworker, the briggs for cleaning my Dads house prior to painting. My name is Ben give me a call (513)602-2456. Thanks.

thecollector
11-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Both units sold, Please delete/lock. Thanks SBZ!