PDA

View Full Version : Mach 1 vs SRT4 round two

2007ShelbyCobra
10-30-2009, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5NojJ8Ek14

He did much better without the extra passenger like the first runs.

cobra429boss
10-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Man let me drive that car it would be totally different . why you runnin him from a roll thats askin to get beat.. run him from a small roll if he doesnt want a dig.. you have a lot to learn about street racing my friend

MattKatz
10-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Quit running around to multiple sites posting shitty Videos.

Post a Video when you have something worth not wasting our time on.
Until then.....No Vidoe's for joo.

2007ShelbyCobra
10-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Man let me drive that car it would be totally different . why you runnin him from a roll thats askin to get beat.. run him from a small roll if he doesnt want a dig.. you have a lot to learn about street racing my friend

it was for fun, I know I can and have beat him from a low roll and dig, but my 2nd synchro is going out, and I dont want to kill the trans. Those cars have a crazy top end when modded.

cobra429boss
10-30-2009, 10:18 PM
it was for fun, I know I can and have beat him from a low roll and dig, but my 2nd synchro is going out, and I dont want to kill the trans. Those cars have a crazy top end when modded.

they just mph alot.. if he gets out on you , you wont catch him

cstreu1026
10-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Better yet take it to the track before your dad has to come bail your ass out of jail.

2007ShelbyCobra
10-30-2009, 10:22 PM
they just mph alot.. if he gets out on you , you wont catch him

ide really like to run him with a CAI, 3.73, full exhaust, and a tune, then I think ide get him pretty good

2007ShelbyCobra
10-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Better yet take it to the track before your dad has to come bail your ass out of jail.

^ Very very true. He wanted to do it again, and I had nothing to do tonight, so I figured screw it, but im going to try and start taking it easy, before things get out of hand.

Squale iii
10-30-2009, 10:49 PM
ide really like to run him with a CAI, 3.73, full exhaust, and a tune, then I think ide get him pretty good

And then he'll get a wastegate and up the boost and walk your ass. You need to invest in some more go fast parts...full exhaust and tune might get you to keep up with stockish LS1s..

cstreu1026
10-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Not to mention skipping the 3.73's and getting a set of 4.30's.

cobra429boss
10-30-2009, 11:17 PM
yeah 4.30's would wake that car up.. big time.. i would get the CAI 4.30's and open the exhaust up and get it tuned it would run low 13's or so like squalie said it would hang with stockish ls1's they run low 13's

cstreu1026
10-30-2009, 11:48 PM
On sticky tires and those mods it should be a solid 12 second car.

Mista Bone
10-31-2009, 01:39 AM

Likely both will end up in jail for racing up the hill on I-75S......esp. with all the vids he has been posting.

306Power
10-31-2009, 02:26 AM
Man those are some weak ass runs, if your gonna street race and post vids at least make sure there halfway decent.

Evil_Capri
10-31-2009, 05:37 AM
What has your Mach run at the track (1/4)?

Evil_Capri
10-31-2009, 05:41 AM
yeah 4.30's would wake that car up.. big time.. i would get the CAI 4.30's and open the exhaust up and get it tuned it would run low 13's or so like squalie said it would hang with stockish ls1's they run low 13's

I've run 12.9 @106.6 in my Mach with stock drivetrain (stock gears, no tune, etc.), on DRs. (I do have a Borla catback, but stock h-pipe.) So if he got 4.30s, I'd hope he'd get into the 12s . . .

JA04GT
10-31-2009, 09:49 AM
At least he has the guts to post a video even when he is getting beat. Most people will only post them if they win.:bigthumb

clueless_racing
10-31-2009, 10:09 AM
And then he'll get a wastegate and up the boost and walk your ass. You need to invest in some more go fast parts...full exhaust and tune might get you to keep up with stockish LS1s..

are you stupid? a stock mach1 with the RIGHT DRIVER will run right with a stock ls1 car.you can argue with me all you want but ive seen it done alot of times at the track and on the street.

2007ShelbyCobra
10-31-2009, 10:49 AM
I have a friend with a black auto mach 1, full suspension, slicks, cat back and mid pipe, racing seats, no spare, CAI, 3500 stall converter, 4.30 gear maybe? 31 spline axles, and maybe a few other non horsepower adders, and he ran a 12.45 at KK last week.

2007ShelbyCobra
10-31-2009, 10:51 AM
My car is a DD, and I want top end, for cars like that SRT4, I will go no bigger than a 3.73. And idk if it has much meaning, but the kid said the cars running 18pds of boost?

nsaniti
10-31-2009, 11:29 AM
I have a friend with a black auto mach 1, full suspension, slicks, cat back and mid pipe, racing seats, no spare, CAI, 3500 stall converter, 4.30 gear maybe? 31 spline axles, and maybe a few other non horsepower adders, and he ran a 12.45 at KK last week.

i lol'd @ both.

SpoonyGT
10-31-2009, 04:21 PM
40 roll? Slow gt vert

JA04GT
10-31-2009, 06:23 PM
40 roll? Slow gt vert

lol there you go again:lol:
We both tried that last time.:bigthumb

SpoonyGT
10-31-2009, 07:33 PM
Haha I raced an SRT4 red one over the summer. It was dead nuts even he had open downpipe that was it. Wonder who's car this is? JA04GT wanna get a run in this week? I haven't got a roll race in with another slow car in awhile. BTW still wanna buy that shifter?

JA04GT
11-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Haha I raced an SRT4 red one over the summer. It was dead nuts even he had open downpipe that was it. Wonder who's car this is? JA04GT wanna get a run in this week? I haven't got a roll race in with another slow car in awhile. BTW still wanna buy that shifter?

Pm me your number and ill give ya a call:bigthumb

Squale iii
11-01-2009, 05:11 PM
are you stupid? a stock mach1 with the RIGHT DRIVER will run right with a stock ls1 car.you can argue with me all you want but ive seen it done alot of times at the track and on the street.

Well where did all of "the right drivers" go? B/c every mach 1 I ran when I was on a stock cam got smoked LOL. Hell, when I was in my notch n/a I was smoking mach 1's LOL. The only fast mach 1 i've seen is the white one that's turbo'd, and when we did a quick roll it was on 741 and I was still on my stock cam with the bottle closed. I'd like a rematch if he's on here from a dig b/c I know he's got some mph on me still.

clueless_racing
11-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Well where did all of "the right drivers" go? B/c every mach 1 I ran when I was on a stock cam got smoked LOL. Hell, when I was in my notch n/a I was smoking mach 1's LOL. The only fast mach 1 i've seen is the white one that's turbo'd, and when we did a quick roll it was on 741 and I was still on my stock cam with the bottle closed. I'd like a rematch if he's on here from a dig b/c I know he's got some mph on me still.

Ok a ls1 car with a stock cam,you still had other things done to it,and on top of that do you know if there was anything done to the mahc1s you raced ? same goes for your notchback that was far from being stock and ran mid 12s n/a.Sounds like you like to pick on stock cars alot.Like i said before though STOCK for STOCK they are pretty equal really.You wanna argue you had a stock cam,what about the rest of the motor being stock?

Squale iii
11-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Ok a ls1 car with a stock cam,you still had other things done to it,and on top of that do you know if there was anything done to the mahc1s you raced ? same goes for your notchback that was far from being stock and ran mid 12s n/a.Sounds like you like to pick on stock cars alot.Like i said before though STOCK for STOCK they are pretty equal really.You wanna argue you had a stock cam,what about the rest of the motor being stock?

12 flat actually lol.

Squale iii
11-01-2009, 08:40 PM
ANd I only race stock cars? Give my car some credit...I know it's ugly...but she purrs pretty nice!

http://www.fquick.com/videos/g5x3_ls1_idle/8468

Waffles
11-01-2009, 09:33 PM

Personally, I wouldn't go from a roll unless they're also willing to go from a dig. Why do the ricers only want to race where they have the advantage?

No shit!

Likely both will end up in jail for racing up the hill on I-75S......esp. with all the vids he has been posting.

The videos won't hurt anything. Hell, I thought that was a video of a UFO at first. All you can see is lights moving around in the darkness. :lol:

Squale iii
11-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Personally, I wouldn't go from a roll unless they're also willing to go from a dig. Why do the ricers only want to race where they have the advantage?

I'm more than willing to do a dig and a roll. The only time I actually prefer a roll is when I'm racing a stalled auto on tires. Other than that I'm game for a dig.

Waffles
11-01-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm more than willing to do a dig and a roll. The only time I actually prefer a roll is when I'm racing a stalled auto on tires. Other than that I'm game for a dig.

I thought you had an LS1 car? Since when does that qualify as rice? That's twice.

Here, this link (http://www.readingfish.com/) is for you bud. Don't say I never tried to help.

MattKatz
11-01-2009, 11:25 PM
I thought you had an LS1 car? Since when does that qualify as rice? That's twice.

Here, this link (http://www.readingfish.com/) is for you bud. Don't say I never tried to help.

Your link COnfuses Me.
He says he will race from a Roll or a Dig.
Since when does that make one a "Ricer"

I think you need to check out your own link.
Just a suggestion.

Waffles
11-01-2009, 11:37 PM

I'll type slowly for you....

He responded to my comment, as you may be able to tell from above, about ricers. As far as I'm aware, an LS1 car is not rice, thus I was not talking about him. :bigthumb Clear it up for you? Simply reading the post he is responding to may help.

MattKatz
11-01-2009, 11:47 PM
**EDIT**
FML....I just checked out your link again and ordered that since reading owned me.

clueless_racing
11-02-2009, 12:05 AM
12 flat actually lol.

lol your trying to tell me your notchback ran 12 flat n/a? i wasnt talking about your mullet machine.

MattKatz
11-02-2009, 12:14 AM
lol your trying to tell me your notchback ran 12 flat n/a? i wasnt talking about your mullet machine.

Mullet Machines FTW man. :coo1:

Squale iii
11-02-2009, 12:24 AM

Yes. The notchback ran a 12.0@111 :bigthumb

clueless_racing
11-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Yes. The notchback ran a 12.0@111 :bigthumb

now you are flat out lying.I know this because you never took the car to the track when you owned it.Then the guy that bought it from you took it and it went 12.50 or atleast thats what you were saying months and months ago right after you sold it.

Squale iii
11-02-2009, 03:40 PM
now you are flat out lying.I know this because you never took the car to the track when you owned it.Then the guy that bought it from you took it and it went 12.50 or atleast thats what you were saying months and months ago right after you sold it.

You're right and you're wrong. I never ran the notch at the track. However you're wrong about what the guy I sold it to ran. He sent me a video of him driving the car to a 12.0@111 in Kentucky wherever it is he lives. Why would I lie about that? lol. I looked for the video, but I deleted the email he sent me a long time ago. I'm not even sure if it was a youtube video or not. Regardless, he drove it to a 12 flat, I didn't. And that was on slicks snatching the front wheels :bigthumb I'll keep looking for some vids of her so people can see her in action.

How is a 12.0 on slicks so unbelievable anyways? I beat mulitiple bolt-on LS1 cars from a roll so I know the mph was right around 110-112. I beat Matt's red SS from a roll multiple times. I beat Daves white SS from a dig WITH him spraying (I was on DR's tho and he spun bad). My notch parts list included:

AFR 165 Stud Mount Heads
Scorpion 1.6 Roller Rockers
Comp Cams Hardened Pushrods
Tremec 3550 Transmission
BBK Short Throw Shifter
BBK Throttle Body
BBK Springs
BBK Fenderwell Intake
Hedman Shorty Headers
BBK H-pipe
Flowmaster Force II Catback Exhaust
Edlebrock Performer Intake Manifold
Ford Racing E-303 camshaft
C&L Mass Air
SVO rear end (3.55 w/rear disk brakes)
Kelsey-Hayes Brake Proportioning Valve
Aluminum Driveshaft
Welded Subframe Connectors
Autolite Procomp Silver Series Tach
March Underdrive Pulleys
Centerforce Dual-Friction Clutch
Ford Racing A/C Eliminator
Prothane Motor Mounts
Trick Flow 1" phenolic spacer
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Kirban Fuel Pressure Regulator
Ford Taurus 3.8 Dual Speed Electric Fan
130 Amp High Output Alternator
Battery relocated to trunk
Lakewood 50/50s in the rear
Lakewood 90/10s in the front
Mickey Thompson Street Radials 255/16/50

Squale iii
11-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Searching youtube is fun!

5.0 still on stock heads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9TerLnFtDY&feature=PlayList&p=F3FEAA8977B7CF10&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=27

After heads :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/carfreak1587#p/u/17/ACrw0GMgKfw

My vert vs the hippies H/I/C 5.0 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h3iKmAOVeE

Vert with full bolt-ons and 150 shot vs VR6 turbo swapped Jetta LOL
http://www.youtube.com/user/carfreak1587#p/u/11/e1QOJxIjkVI

My baby stock with borla catback when i first bought her :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/carfreak1587#p/u/18/_bJVfx9Et7s

Squale iii
11-02-2009, 03:57 PM
still my favorite local roll racing machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeTgVhr2gdw

clueless_racing
11-02-2009, 06:05 PM
You're right and you're wrong. I never ran the notch at the track. However you're wrong about what the guy I sold it to ran. He sent me a video of him driving the car to a 12.0@111 in Kentucky wherever it is he lives. Why would I lie about that? lol. I looked for the video, but I deleted the email he sent me a long time ago. I'm not even sure if it was a youtube video or not. Regardless, he drove it to a 12 flat, I didn't. And that was on slicks snatching the front wheels :bigthumb I'll keep looking for some vids of her so people can see her in action.

How is a 12.0 on slicks so unbelievable anyways? I beat mulitiple bolt-on LS1 cars from a roll so I know the mph was right around 110-112. I beat Matt's red SS from a roll multiple times. I beat Daves white SS from a dig WITH him spraying (I was on DR's tho and he spun bad). My notch parts list included:

AFR 165 Stud Mount Heads
Scorpion 1.6 Roller Rockers
Comp Cams Hardened Pushrods
Tremec 3550 Transmission
BBK Short Throw Shifter
BBK Throttle Body
BBK Springs
BBK Fenderwell Intake
Hedman Shorty Headers
BBK H-pipe
Flowmaster Force II Catback Exhaust
Edlebrock Performer Intake Manifold
Ford Racing E-303 camshaft
C&L Mass Air
SVO rear end (3.55 w/rear disk brakes)
Kelsey-Hayes Brake Proportioning Valve
Aluminum Driveshaft
Welded Subframe Connectors
Autolite Procomp Silver Series Tach
March Underdrive Pulleys
Centerforce Dual-Friction Clutch
Ford Racing A/C Eliminator
Prothane Motor Mounts
Trick Flow 1" phenolic spacer
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Kirban Fuel Pressure Regulator
Ford Taurus 3.8 Dual Speed Electric Fan
130 Amp High Output Alternator
Battery relocated to trunk
Lakewood 50/50s in the rear
Lakewood 90/10s in the front
Mickey Thompson Street Radials 255/16/50

if i had the time to sit here and go back and look i could find the post you made saying the guy you sold it to ran 12.50s in it at 110.Not on this website but another....

SpoonyGT
11-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Who cares its not his car anymore.

Squale iii
11-02-2009, 07:21 PM
if i had the time to sit here and go back and look i could find the post you made saying the guy you sold it to ran 12.50s in it at 110.Not on this website but another....

It ran 12.5s...but it wasn't on on slicks. That was on 255 MT street radials.

Squale iii
11-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Who cares its not his car anymore.

exactly. If this guy is the guy I'm thinking of...he's always hated on me and my cars. There's always a reason why my car isn't shit. "Oh you're using nitrous that's the only reason it's fast" or "I'll smoke you next year" or "mach 1's run 12s all day long stock and would smoke ls1's". Fact is....I've been racing for 4+ years now...and he hasn't done shit! He hasn't posted one kill video. He hasn't posted one track video. And I'm still waiting for him to bring w/e car he drives out so I can spank the shit out of it! He's the kinda guy who always says "Oh next year Imma smoke you just wait!"....and then nothing happens. Of course...I could be thinking of the wrong guy... If he's not originally from around middletown, then it's not him. But if it is him, he used to have a notch mustang that was absolute junk and never raced anybody. If it is you, lets get it done! Dig or roll, won't matter. :bigthumb

:popcorn:

....waiting

9cobra4
11-02-2009, 08:09 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m306/squale_2006/old50.jpg

12.0 run?

Waffles
11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Did it have those neon underglow lights? Those might have gotten it into the low 12s.

clueless_racing
11-03-2009, 02:08 PM
exactly. If this guy is the guy I'm thinking of...he's always hated on me and my cars. There's always a reason why my car isn't shit. "Oh you're using nitrous that's the only reason it's fast" or "I'll smoke you next year" or "mach 1's run 12s all day long stock and would smoke ls1's". Fact is....I've been racing for 4+ years now...and he hasn't done shit! He hasn't posted one kill video. He hasn't posted one track video. And I'm still waiting for him to bring w/e car he drives out so I can spank the shit out of it! He's the kinda guy who always says "Oh next year Imma smoke you just wait!"....and then nothing happens. Of course...I could be thinking of the wrong guy... If he's not originally from around middletown, then it's not him. But if it is him, he used to have a notch mustang that was absolute junk and never raced anybody. If it is you, lets get it done! Dig or roll, won't matter. :bigthumb

:popcorn:

....waiting

This is the car hes referring to.Doesnt look to junky to me.suited me just fine

Pitbull1052
11-03-2009, 02:43 PM
why can't anyone ever race in the day time or get a night vision camera...........

Squale iii
11-03-2009, 02:50 PM
This is the car hes referring to.Doesnt look to junky to me.suited me just fine

Yup. That's the piece. I'm gonna tell you on here, just like I've told you on every other site... When you want to be a man and back up that mouth of yours...let me know. Till then, go back and join the rest of the peanut gallery.

Squale iii
11-03-2009, 02:51 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m306/squale_2006/old50.jpg

12.0 run?

Roger that ;)

2007ShelbyCobra
11-03-2009, 03:11 PM
why can't anyone ever race in the day time or get a night vision camera...........

#1 The kid didnt get off work till 7
#2 I dont have money for a night vision camera, and if i did, id spend it on exhaust

clueless_racing
11-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Yup. That's the piece. I'm gonna tell you on here, just like I've told you on every other site... When you want to be a man and back up that mouth of yours...let me know. Till then, go back and join the rest of the peanut gallery.

lol are you going to make me?You do realize personal threats arent allowed on this site correct? This isnt esc.By the way,you will never be half the man i am.Keep trying buddy.

As far as that notch being a peice,whats so wrong with it?Everybody that seen it once i did a few things to it loved it.Probably why i made 200% profit on it when i sold it.Bet you cant do that with your camaro lol

Squale iii
11-03-2009, 06:32 PM
lol are you going to make me?You do realize personal threats arent allowed on this site correct? This isnt esc.By the way,you will never be half the man i am.Keep trying buddy.

As far as that notch being a peice,whats so wrong with it?Everybody that seen it once i did a few things to it loved it.Probably why i made 200% profit on it when i sold it.Bet you cant do that with your camaro lol

Threats? I never threatened you LOL. I said everything you own is JUNK and will never be fast. I said if you want to MAN UP AND RACE AND STOP BEING A PUSSY, lmk. You keep talking, and I'll keep racing :bigthumb

clueless_racing
11-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Threats? I never threatened you LOL. I said everything you own is JUNK and will never be fast. I said if you want to MAN UP AND RACE AND STOP BEING A PUSSY, lmk. You keep talking, and I'll keep racing :bigthumb

I done told you i dont street race for 1.Your car is junk and it is slow also,so whats your point really? dude you have a 12 sec convertable camaro.Did you get a free pair of panties and a bra with the car when you bought it?You keep racing dumbass,and when you get your piece impounded and loose your liscense maybe you will grow up.For someone thats a NURSE lol,you would think they would be a little more responsible and have consideration for other drivers on the road.Guess you just never know these days

Squale iii
11-03-2009, 07:29 PM
I done told you i dont street race for 1.Your car is junk and it is slow also,so whats your point really? dude you have a 12 sec convertable camaro.Did you get a free pair of panties and a bra with the car when you bought it?You keep racing dumbass,and when you get your piece impounded and loose your liscense maybe you will grow up.For someone thats a NURSE lol,you would think they would be a little more responsible and have consideration for other drivers on the road.Guess you just never know these days

lol you're a joke. Go back to living the poor life ya brokedick.

Squale iii
11-03-2009, 07:36 PM

English Mother Fucker...DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!?

*You "done" told me?
*Lose
*License

And I'm not a Nurse, nice try. Although a Nurse would be a big step up from where you're currently at you welfare mooching trailer trash hilljack.

MattKatz
11-03-2009, 09:10 PM
I done told you i dont street race for 1.Your car is junk and it is slow also,so whats your point really? Not that I want to get in the middle of a fight...
But no where in any post did tony threaten you....
And if you dont race on the Street(I can respect that....It is an illegal act)....The track works well too, and Tony has provided many examples of racing at the track. So whats yor excuse there?
Wait till next year?

SO bring out your toy...Otherwise I agree with TOny...
Shut up about it...Seriously.

clueless_racing
11-03-2009, 09:28 PM
English Mother Fucker...DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!?

*You "done" told me?
*Lose
*License

And I'm not a Nurse, nice try. Although a Nurse would be a big step up from where you're currently at you welfare mooching trailer trash hilljack.

wow your even below a nurse,do you get paid to just suck the doctor off then? Your right,im on welfare you caught me.

Yes i do speak english,And no i wont fuck your mother she still owes from last time.

You must be wearing those panties you got with your car right now.You might want to take those off and wash them every once in a while.

clueless_racing
11-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Not that I want to get in the middle of a fight...
But no where in any post did tony threaten you....
And if you dont race on the Street(I can respect that....It is an illegal act)....The track works well too, and Tony has provided many examples of racing at the track. So whats yor excuse there?
Wait till next year?

SO bring out your toy...Otherwise I agree with TOny...
Shut up about it...Seriously.

many examples of racing at the track.The guy has made less then 10 trips down the track in his entire life.I thought he was trying to be a hard ass earlier,my bad.

SpoonyGT
11-03-2009, 09:34 PM
wow your even below a nurse,do you get paid to just suck the doctor off then? Your right,im on welfare you caught me.

Yes i do speak english,And no i wont fuck your mother she still owes from last time.

You must be wearing those panties you got with your car right now.You might want to take those off and wash them every once in a while.

There wasn't any thought or wit to that so I award you no shit-talking points lol

clueless_racing
11-03-2009, 09:36 PM
There wasn't any thought or wit to that so I award you no shit-talking points lol

i wasnt aware that you are the person that awards the points lol.Ill try harded next time.

cobra429boss
11-03-2009, 09:52 PM
only thing i can say is ...........

MattKatz
11-03-2009, 10:07 PM
many examples of racing at the track.The guy has made less then 10 trips down the track in his entire life.I thought he was trying to be a hard ass earlier,my bad.
Really.
I have seen him bust off that may trips in one night nearly.

SO what your saying, is that no matter what we do to provide a valid reason or showing of a Race, you will still come up with an excuse to call him some random name, a ricer, a street racer, a kid, an idiot,or just try to crack a joke, or just talk trash in general yet will never do anything to get yourself out to the track to line them up legitimately?

I have met many like you. :rolleyes:
Carry on.

cobra429boss
11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Is all this is coming from a guy who use to race a focus?>?? Just askin... Carry on

SpoonyGT
11-04-2009, 12:25 AM
i wasnt aware that you are the person that awards the points lol.Ill try harded next time.

No problem haha

Squale iii
11-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Below a nurse? I didn't realize we considered RN's a low position in our economy. They bank, and they are a vital part of our health care structure. You'll probably appreciate what they do one day when you can't wipe your own ass and are sitting in shit. And not that it matters or is any of your business, but I manage 40 people on a daily basis. We can compare paychecks?

As Mattkatz already stated.... You've always got an excuse. Anytime you wanna step up and be a man, I'm right here. Till then, keep running your dick suck and not racing anybody.

bkstang95
11-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Tony, you damn street racer! lol

Squale iii
11-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Tony, you damn street racer! lol

lol. Seriously tho, this guy is a joke.

bkstang95
11-04-2009, 01:01 PM
haha man i wish i could race!

Squale iii
11-04-2009, 01:14 PM
I know! I'm sorry to hear about your stang man....what's the plans for it now cosmetic wise?

clueless_racing
11-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Really.

SO what your saying, is that no matter what we do to provide a valid reason or showing of a Race, you will still come up with an excuse to call him some random name, a ricer, a street racer, a kid, an idiot,or just try to crack a joke, or just talk trash in general yet will never do anything to get yourself out to the track to line them up legitimately?

Carry on.

I just dont like tony lol.after the day he got sand in his vag when i was joking around with him when he drove by he has been a dick,so in return ill be 1 back.

clueless_racing
11-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Below a nurse? I didn't realize we considered RN's a low position in our economy. They bank, and they are a vital part of our health care structure. You'll probably appreciate what they do one day when you can't wipe your own ass and are sitting in shit. And not that it matters or is any of your business, but I manage 40 people on a daily basis. We can compare paychecks?

As Mattkatz already stated.... You've always got an excuse. Anytime you wanna step up and be a man, I'm right here. Till then, keep running your dick suck and not racing anybody.

Im so glad that you make all this money and your a big time manager.....lol.You keep saying i dont race anyone,i just dont go driving around town all the time looking for races.You dont know anything that i do.

clueless_racing
11-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Is all this is coming from a guy who use to race a focus?>?? Just askin... Carry on

lol shaun theres focus out there that would beat any mustang you or i have ever owned....just keep that in mind

2007ShelbyCobra
11-04-2009, 03:24 PM
theres always someone faster... unless they own an import

cobra429boss
11-04-2009, 03:32 PM
lol shaun theres focus out there that would beat any mustang you or i have ever owned....just keep that in mind

just messin with ya man.. but not this svt focus on spray

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SLOCUS-n2o-vs-WHITE-Rnd1_179291.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SLOCUS-n2o-vs-WHITE-Rnd2_179292.htm

93mustang
11-04-2009, 04:27 PM
come find me on the street someday. you wont know what gotcha. stock 93 lx, live in franklin/springboro area.

cobra429boss
11-04-2009, 04:39 PM
come find me on the street someday. you wont know what gotcha. stock 93 lx, live in franklin/springboro area.

lol :lol: and what do you have>? got any cash to play with, buddy of mine has a stock ls1 who lookin for some action..

Squale iii
11-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Im so glad that you make all this money and your a big time manager.....lol.You keep saying i dont race anyone,i just dont go driving around town all the time looking for races.You dont know anything that i do.

So.........You won't race me. Gotcha.

cobra429boss
11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
squale ii , i say you run the guy above my last post..

clueless_racing
11-04-2009, 06:02 PM
just messin with ya man.. but not this svt focus on spray

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SLOCUS-n2o-vs-WHITE-Rnd1_179291.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SLOCUS-n2o-vs-WHITE-Rnd2_179292.htm

hell those were the fun days when i still had that thing lol.

Squale iii
11-04-2009, 06:05 PM
squale ii , i say you run the guy above my last post..

I took my DRs off last week after doing races about every day of the week. I'll put them back on if he's someone worth racing. If he really is stock (which i doubt) then it's not worth either of our time.

clueless_racing
11-04-2009, 06:06 PM
So.........You won't race me. Gotcha.

????????????? guess you will have to wait and see.

Squale iii
11-04-2009, 06:08 PM
hell those were the fun days when i still had that thing lol.

Really? Racing in a sprayed focus? Loser. LOL.

Squale iii
11-04-2009, 06:09 PM
????????????? guess you will have to wait and see.

Wait and see...you've been saying that for how long? You'll never race me LOL, don't kid yourself...sprayed focus....LOLOLOL

clueless_racing
11-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Wait and see...you've been saying that for how long? You'll never race me LOL, don't kid yourself...sprayed focus....LOLOLOL

i didnt have a sprayed focus dumbass lol.And yes,yes i will race you,not sure when right now.like i said just keep your panties on and chill the hell out

Squale iii
11-04-2009, 07:17 PM
i didnt have a sprayed focus dumbass lol.And yes,yes i will race you,not sure when right now.like i said just keep your panties on and chill the hell out

:rolleyes:

bkstang95
11-04-2009, 09:32 PM

So did you ever take up Tim (SloRice) and his Lancer yet?

2007ShelbyCobra
11-04-2009, 10:14 PM
So did you ever take up Tim (SloRice) and his Lancer yet?

no, that was a joke from CSS. Tim is as bad as Tony, worthless liers, trying to race saying their car is stock, when they have invested thousands into performance mods...

SpoonyGT
11-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Lol its called sandbagging and you are dumb enough you took the bait.

93mustang
11-05-2009, 08:53 AM
if you guys are running around racing srt4s and a fucuss and dumb honda's, then yes you are wasting my time. you have 8 cylinders not 4. race something that is a coin toss if you win. you win some you lose some. i raced a guy in a tt 300zx that was red with chrome wheels up 675 last week. he claimed 485rwhp, i got him. thats a race. bring your ls1 or 0304 cobra or something worth me getting a ticket over. NO RICE. I drive a 5 liter rice eater. thanks

93mustang
11-05-2009, 08:54 AM
whats the fun in a stock car. slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

93mustang
11-05-2009, 08:57 AM
as for squale iii, bring what you got, bring a friend to tape it, and lets make a friendly trip down 75. ill let you get a smell of my mustang 3.55 gear 409rwhp. 100% stock looking

bkstang95
11-05-2009, 09:30 AM
no, that was a joke from CSS. Tim is as bad as Tony, worthless liers, trying to race saying their car is stock, when they have invested thousands into performance mods...

I'm pretty sure he came clean with what it was and you still didn't want any :lol: You can take him. It's just an import right?!

clueless_racing
11-05-2009, 10:53 AM
as for squale iii, bring what you got, bring a friend to tape it, and lets make a friendly trip down 75. ill let you get a smell of my mustang 3.55 gear 409rwhp. 100% stock looking

No fox body around can beat squales camaro............:rolleyes:

Squale iii
11-05-2009, 11:58 AM
if you guys are running around racing srt4s and a fucuss and dumb honda's, then yes you are wasting my time. you have 8 cylinders not 4. race something that is a coin toss if you win. you win some you lose some. i raced a guy in a tt 300zx that was red with chrome wheels up 675 last week. he claimed 485rwhp, i got him. thats a race. bring your ls1 or 0304 cobra or something worth me getting a ticket over. NO RICE. I drive a 5 liter rice eater. thanks

I beat said 300zx when I was on my stock cam... His name is Greg. He's from West Carrollton/Miamisburg area. And it's burgundy with chrome rims. And those were 50mph highway runs...And I may or may not have forgotten to tell him I had spray on it at that point in time.... :)

Squale iii
11-05-2009, 11:59 AM

Thousands? Really? How much is a cam kit? $499? Headers? $300? Y-pipe? $200? Muffler? $55? Getting the picture?

Squale iii
11-05-2009, 12:02 PM

Sounds fun.

Squale iii
11-05-2009, 12:04 PM
No fox body around can beat squales camaro............:rolleyes:

Sure as hell nothing your drive will that's for sure!

9cobra4
11-05-2009, 02:21 PM
There is plenty of imports that would hand you your slow shifting ass, even around here. Don't be stupid, if possible.

2007ShelbyCobra
11-05-2009, 03:03 PM
it was a joke, like your threats on here, so :rolleyes:

9cobra4
11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
it was a joke, like your threats on here, so :rolleyes:

Haha you act tough on here cause you feel safe. Check the join dates buddy, you're nobody.

2007ShelbyCobra
11-05-2009, 03:24 PM
check the post count....im not a post whore either, and very little of what I say is considered NWS or smack talk... so who are you again?

9cobra4
11-05-2009, 03:29 PM
check the post count....im not a post whore either, and very little of what I say is considered NWS or smack talk... so who are you again?
So I guess since I don't post much you're a more valued member? Haha ok guy. Shouldn't you be in school or something? Go somewhere.

2007ShelbyCobra
11-05-2009, 03:32 PM
I am in school right now, and you make no sense? So since you have been here longer, you are a MORE VALUED MEMBER?

9cobra4
11-05-2009, 03:36 PM
I am in school right now, and you make no sense? So since you have been here longer, you are a MORE VALUED MEMBER?

Yes, when the sbz come to the nmra races. Who's pits do they come to? Who gets drunk and passes out in the car trailer? (lol) I'm guessing not yours. Take this to CSS.

MattKatz
11-05-2009, 06:35 PM
as for squale iii, bring what you got, bring a friend to tape it, and lets make a friendly trip down 75. ill let you get a smell of my mustang 3.55 gear 409rwhp. 100% stock lookingI got $5 on TOny....And if he wins.....I will line up with you for a DIg.....Maybe you could get a little of your dignity back.....OR send you into a Depressed spiral you cannot recover from if you get beat by a 5K Lb. Truck.

So since you have been here longer, you are a MORE VALUED MEMBER?He a more Valued member because you a a friggin' idiot.
Need I say more?

cobra429boss
11-05-2009, 08:40 PM
I say squale ii and the 93mustang go at it. street tire for street tire from a dig.. that mustang must have a stroker or something in it on spray pushin 409 to wheels , or are you one of those guys who thinks there 250 hp mustang has 450 hp LOL

SpoonyGT
11-05-2009, 09:25 PM
What color is the five oh? I waxed some dude in a fox with hood pins, body kit, whole deal claiming 400rwhp. It wasn't obviously he got waxed by a 250-260rwhp 2v vert lol I'm used to people claiming they have 4XXrwhp and having a nearly stock car.

cobra429boss
11-05-2009, 09:45 PM
What color is the five oh? I waxed some dude in a fox with hood pins, body kit, whole deal claiming 400rwhp. It wasn't obviously he got waxed by a 250-260rwhp 2v vert lol I'm used to people claiming they have 4XXrwhp and having a nearly stock car.

dont you just feel like smackin people like that sometime.. and when you try to be nice and tell them like look man there is no way and try to school them they get mad or just have every excuse sayin well the guy i got it off of or this guy said.. some people are just dumb

SpoonyGT
11-05-2009, 10:25 PM
dont you just feel like smackin people like that sometime.. and when you try to be nice and tell them like look man there is no way and try to school them they get mad or just have every excuse sayin well the guy i got it off of or this guy said.. some people are just dumb

Yes I do lol I just don't get it maybe its cause I'm realistic and know my car is a 102-103 trapping car at best as it sits. I really don't care its fun to drive and mod so I like it.

Loco07GT
11-06-2009, 01:04 AM

Sounds fun.

Yes it does. I may have to join.....you know....just for sh*** n'giggles.:bigthumb

02Silverbullet
11-06-2009, 02:16 AM
tony, i call camera guy. i wanna try out my new camera and since i spun a bearing sunday, my car is down. haha

Mista Bone
11-06-2009, 04:44 AM

Have you added ANYTHING useful?????

Didn't think so.

2007ShelbyCobra
11-06-2009, 12:44 PM
tony, i call camera guy. i wanna try out my new camera and since i spun a bearing sunday, my car is down. haha

when and where, I want to see this

9cobra4
11-06-2009, 02:07 PM

You going to feel better about yourself if someone else beats him cause you couldn't?

SpoonyGT
11-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Lol again I will say 40 roll you beat a GT from a roll or dig then u will feel better....maybe unless u get waxed bny a 2v vert lol

9cobra4
11-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Lol again I will say 40 roll you beat a GT from a roll or dig then u will feel better....maybe unless u get waxed bny a 2v vert lol
Did you get your tranny fixed? If so you should have no problem. I know you watched that vid, this kid can't shift.

SpoonyGT
11-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Haha yeah got a nice rebuilt 3650 shifts like butter now with better synchros.

Squale iii
11-06-2009, 06:42 PM

damn dude! That sucks. Ya if we roll out you can ride shotty.

Squale iii
11-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes it does. I may have to join.....you know....just for sh*** n'giggles.:bigthumb

absolutely, it would make for good video action!

Squale iii
11-06-2009, 06:44 PM
I got $5 on TOny....And if he wins.....I will line up with you for a DIg.....Maybe you could get a little of your dignity back.....OR send you into a Depressed spiral you cannot recover from if you get beat by a 5K Lb. Truck.

He a more Valued member because you a a friggin' idiot.
Need I say more?

If he has dyno proven 409rwhp, he should win. Think weight to power ratio. However I have a feeling there's more done to it than he's leading on. Last week it was stock, this week it's 409, next week it could be 550rwhp LOL.

Squale iii
11-06-2009, 06:45 PM

Where's your daddy at?

93mustang
11-07-2009, 12:00 AM
409 rwhp, s/c, cam, heads, who cares. if you think your ls1 is hot lets roll. dig, 20,40 it dont matter. its all for fun, money is no object. put some dr's on and we can meet at the castle in middletown. next weekend on friday night around 1030. red fox with stock ponies. name the price.

9cobra4
11-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Cool.

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 01:55 AM
409 rwhp, s/c, cam, heads, who cares. if you think your ls1 is hot lets roll. dig, 20,40 it dont matter. its all for fun, money is no object. put some dr's on and we can meet at the castle in middletown. next weekend on friday night around 1030. red fox with stock ponies. name the price.

1. I don't race for money.
2. You know everything about my car b/c I posted it....Yet I know nothing about your car.
3. Middletown "stock" foxbodies run 10s...and the fact you want to race me for money from a roll...your car is obviously doing 120+.
5. I'm not meeting you at Whitecastle in Mtown to do a dig race with the amount of cops down there. Briel and 73 have been hot all season, not worth it to me.
6. I'll race you at the track for fun, end of story.

Sharad
11-07-2009, 09:45 AM
2. You know everything about my car b/c I posted it....Yet I know nothing about your car.
3. Middletown "stock" foxbodies run 10s...and the fact you want to race me for money from a roll...your car is obviously doing 120+.
5. I'm not meeting you at Whitecastle in Mtown to do a dig race with the amount of cops down there. Briel and 73 have been hot all season, not worth it to me.

Man, I'm DYING to know what "4" was!!!

jfwy! :D

03silversnake
11-07-2009, 12:06 PM

Haha!

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 01:37 PM

SHEEEIT! lol. And the difference between me and the Mach kid is this...I know when someone is trying to hustle me ;)

93mustang
11-07-2009, 09:36 PM
look, i aint tryin to hustle anyone. i barely ever even take this car out. no money is cool. i just seen a vid that was posted of you and a white 03 cobra and a blue mach. just like to have fun. best ive gotten at the track is a 12.60 with a drag suspension. recently changed to koni yellow and prokit. 4096rwhp,421 lbt. is what it dynoed at this year.

93mustang
11-07-2009, 09:38 PM
and also i aint from middletown. this is the cleanest fox youll ever see. 40000 orig. miles. i have nothing to hide. just like to race

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 09:58 PM
and also i aint from middletown. this is the cleanest fox youll ever see. 40000 orig. miles. i have nothing to hide. just like to race

Well we should meet up so I can check this thing out. I'm off MOnday, but there's a 50% chance i'm driving to N.C. to pickup an engine with a friend. 12.6 with 409rwhp in a foxbody does smell like bullshit tho, unless you were running on spare tires in the rear LOL.

cobra429boss
11-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Well we should meet up so I can check this thing out. I'm off MOnday, but there's a 50% chance i'm driving to N.C. to pickup an engine with a friend. 12.6 with 409rwhp in a foxbody does smell like bullshit tho, unless you were running on spare tires in the rear LOL.

or on street tires

9cobra4
11-14-2009, 03:58 PM
look, i aint tryin to hustle anyone. i barely ever even take this car out. no money is cool. i just seen a vid that was posted of you and a white 03 cobra and a blue mach. just like to have fun. best ive gotten at the track is a 12.60 with a drag suspension. recently changed to koni yellow and prokit. 4096rwhp,421 lbt. is what it dynoed at this year.
You make 4096rwhp and only 421tq? Geez..I'm guessing you're running a spoon b16 overnighted from japan?

1992MustangDW
11-14-2009, 06:15 PM
The way Squale iii has interupted threads asking people if they want to race, calling people out, making fun of cars. I would think he would be all over this race.

leroy93lx
11-14-2009, 11:02 PM
These call outs for races bring back memories of Metcalf Racing on here!

1992MustangDW
11-15-2009, 08:51 AM
They should make a call out video.

Squale iii
11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
The way Squale iii has interupted threads asking people if they want to race, calling people out, making fun of cars. I would think he would be all over this race.

Never said I wasn't interested in racing. Just wanna see the car and find out what's really done to it. Worse case scenario he can spot me a few lengths :D

Squale iii
11-15-2009, 05:49 PM
These call outs for races bring back memories of Metcalf Racing on here!

Why did you guys ban Metcalf?

93mustang
11-15-2009, 10:20 PM
look under the newbe thread. posted some pics a couple of weeks ago. v8 vs v8. bring the camera, and lets do this.

93mustang
11-15-2009, 10:21 PM
409 rwhp dayton performance tuned it

WYLDFANTASYX
11-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Really.

Carry on.

I have read a lot of funny quotes in this thread particularly, but this one tops them all! It cracks me up when some one who TALKS it calls out some one who LIVES it and everyone else realizes it lol...

Good kills Tony you should pm me your current number so we can set some new runs up and let me catch you on my camera so we can actually see your car in action ;)

Kid_Money
11-25-2009, 05:57 PM

Meet him in Middletown, we can look at it and I might bet the race... I know what your car runs and I know a little about Foxbody cars.. So, what are we racing for again?

93mustang
12-01-2009, 03:11 PM
i will meet you at my house for all i care. just tired of reading all these posts about how you or a buddy of yours raced whatever. its still a 4cyl. 8cyl vs. 8cyl. street racing is street racing. you pop the hood, take a look around to make sure there is no spray, then you go find a light or open road. f the bullshit of take me for a ride, i wanna take a ride in yours. doesnt work that way. get in that z28 that you claim is a beast, and try it on my pretty fox. i have nothing to hide, and if you want any more info on the car, i will be more than glad to provide it. I AM CALLING YOU OUT. You claim to not street race, that is bs. Dont be scared just cause somebody might have something that is actually worth racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

93mustang
12-01-2009, 03:13 PM
the above post is for SQUALE iii

mrstang-gt-46
12-01-2009, 03:48 PM
93mustang,there ya go buddy,tell em put up or shut up

5.0calypso93lx
12-01-2009, 04:03 PM
i will meet you at my house for all i care. just tired of reading all these posts about how you or a buddy of yours raced whatever. its still a 4cyl. 8cyl vs. 8cyl. street racing is street racing. you pop the hood, take a look around to make sure there is no spray, then you go find a light or open road. f the bullshit of take me for a ride, i wanna take a ride in yours. doesnt work that way. get in that z28 that you claim is a beast, and try it on my pretty fox. i have nothing to hide, and if you want any more info on the car, i will be more than glad to provide it. I AM CALLING YOU OUT. You claim to not street race, that is bs. Dont be scared just cause somebody might have something that is actually worth racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: :bigthumb

1992MustangDW
12-01-2009, 08:30 PM

all I have to say is DAMN!

Squale iii
12-01-2009, 08:52 PM
It's freezing out at night now so traction will be an issue. 30 roll? How's this Thursday sound? I'm off that day. I'll pm you my number, I ain't no bitch if I lose I lose it'll be a sweet vid regardless. If I lose I'll be calling you out next spring tho ;)

Squale iii
12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
You need to let me know ahead of time if it's going down tho don't call me the day of expecting me to drop what I'm doing to show up.

Squale iii
12-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Meet him in Middletown, we can look at it and I might bet the race... I know what your car runs and I know a little about Foxbody cars.. So, what are we racing for again?

send me your number, I got metcalfs but not yours.

Squale iii
12-01-2009, 09:32 PM
the above post is for SQUALE iii

I'm waitin for a call or somethin, where you at? We can maybe get a dig in if it's not too cold, we'll just have to see.

306Power
12-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Make sure when and if this happens you all post the vid up here.

NickBeam
12-03-2009, 11:44 AM

Don't be so niave, there's PLENTY of 4cyl cars that will hurt your Mustang's feelings and take your lunch money.

Walter
12-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Don't be so niave, there's PLENTY of 4cyl cars that will hurt your Mustang's feelings and take your lunch money.

^^^ Set him up with one.

Squale iii
12-05-2009, 08:15 PM

I've beaten that 300zxTT that 93mustang is referring to. His name is Greg, he's from WC/Miamisburg. It's burgundy with Chrome 18 or 19" wheels. Search youtube "blue canoe" and scroll down. It's a night time race and I pull him good multiple times from a 50 roll. From a dig woulda been a joke. He's got a fully built motor that's been built from the ground up. On low boost (or so he says) he makes high 400s whp which is what he ran me on. On high boost he claims 500-600+rwhp...however I've never witnessed him racing on "high" boost.

Metcalf Racing
12-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Look Guys this Potter cat needs your help!! He's getting his head ripped slick off on every local web site

Orodi
12-09-2009, 11:29 AM

How much horsepower did the seats add?

k062693w
12-09-2009, 11:39 AM
How much horsepower did the seats add?

:lol: THAT'S FU$%ING GREAT !!! :lol: