PDA

View Full Version : Loco Fast beat by 03SVT??

Squale iii
11-06-2009, 11:30 PM
What's this I hear? Dig, 20 roll, and 40 roll? You lost them all?!?!

In case you missed it before...That's me and 03SVT. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uabhzW276Sk

Did you record it by chance? I'd like to see if his car is faster or if he just out drove you.

JA04GT
11-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh boy here we go again:lol:

:popcorn:

djom1cincy
11-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Mach didn't go fast. Z and cobra looked even from that view.

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Mach didn't go fast. Z and cobra looked even from that view.

My view. Drag to 16ish seconds and hold it there...I'd say that's 3/4 of a car to 1 full car. And that race was from like a 50 kick which is definitely not in my favor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJu5Sua35r4

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Again, for memories sake:

Loco Fast- "I came across that Camaro on 675 about 6 weeks ago and ran him from a 45 roll thru 4th gear. He ran pretty good but I still pulled on him no problem.....and that was "granny shifting". I hear he likes to run guys and claim that he'll run N/A and then sneak in the "laughing gas".....a real straight shooter I guess. So dont feel so bad Ben....he had to run the juice to pull on you like that. If he was truly running N/A, the Cobra would have pulled on him no questions."

If you pulled on me no problem...Why couldn't you pull 03SVT? Conclusion...Someone wasn't being truthful about beating me :bigthumb

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 01:40 AM
btw...I really love to spray people when I race them n/a. Check out my kit!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m306/squale_2006/twinkierace009.jpg

WHYTRY
11-07-2009, 01:48 AM
appears to be mia or hidden well

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 01:58 AM
appears to be mia or hidden well

Ya, my spray is hidden so well, I got money that says you can't find it!

WHYTRY
11-07-2009, 02:01 AM
lol lets bet and let the car get hot and poke a hole in the coolant hose and well have spray lmao. i didnt think it had spray on it in the first place
its your daly driver isnt it

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 02:03 AM
lol lets bet and let the car get hot and poke a hole in the coolant hose and well have spray lmao. i didnt think it had spray on it in the first place
its your daly driver isnt it

Yup. I drive this bitch year round, rain, snow, etc. It's amazing how well she does in adverse conditions with the hydraulic clutch....much nicer than my notch I had lol. that bitch would spin in the snow just letting off the clutch with no gas.

WHYTRY
11-07-2009, 02:06 AM
yea fox and snow = badnews. fbodys are heaver so they prolly are better

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 02:09 AM
yea fox and snow = badnews. fbodys are heaver so they prolly are better

Dude, I was actually able to "drive" up slight hills in my camaro. If I had a 1 degree incline and wasn't rolling 30mph in my notch....I was fucked and would start going backwards LOL.

1992MustangDW
11-07-2009, 06:55 AM
not sticking up for mach in any way. But did he forget to push the gas?

2007ShelbyCobra
11-07-2009, 11:30 AM
For one thing, Tonys car makes 150rwhp more than mine, and why would I try to shift super quick and redline it if I knew they were pulling by like 10 cars?

Loco07GT
11-07-2009, 01:17 PM
What's this I hear? Dig, 20 roll, and 40 roll? You lost them all?!?!

In case you missed it before...That's me and 03SVT. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uabhzW276Sk

Did you record it by chance? I'd like to see if his car is faster or if he just out drove you.

Yep lost'em......no questions. The 275's I've got on the rears have to go.....AJ is running 315's and its amazing the difference in traction even in 40 degree weather. I wasn't able to hook until 4th and by that point its over.........You can bet that I'll be slapping some DR's on it in the near future. :bigthumb

306Power
11-07-2009, 01:24 PM
For one thing, Tonys car makes 150rwhp more than mine, and why would I try to shift super quick and redline it if I knew they were pulling by like 10 cars?

Then whats the point of racing them? If your so worried about your car why race somebody whos actually making some power compared to yours? Doesnt make sense to me.

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Yep lost'em......no questions. The 275's I've got on the rears have to go.....AJ is running 315's and its amazing the difference in traction even in 40 degree weather. I wasn't able to hook until 4th and by that point its over.........You can bet that I'll be slapping some DR's on it in the near future. :bigthumb

That's respectable. That's kinda why I don't race right now unless I'm on my tires. It's pointless if you can't go WOT with how cold it is (when we race that night I was on 275 hard as fuck street tires and couldn't hook till you were a car out on me). A bit of advice on tires...don't buy Nitto's. Go with something like MT or BFG's. And I'm just giving you shit about losing to AJ. It's all in good fun :bigthumb Next spring we'll have to go to KK or something after you get tires and see if you can hit some 11's.

Loco07GT
11-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Again, for memories sake:

Loco Fast- "I came across that Camaro on 675 about 6 weeks ago and ran him from a 45 roll thru 4th gear. He ran pretty good but I still pulled on him no problem.....and that was "granny shifting". I hear he likes to run guys and claim that he'll run N/A and then sneak in the "laughing gas".....a real straight shooter I guess. So dont feel so bad Ben....he had to run the juice to pull on you like that. If he was truly running N/A, the Cobra would have pulled on him no questions."

If you pulled on me no problem...Why couldn't you pull 03SVT? Conclusion...Someone wasn't being truthful about beating me :bigthumb

No no......I wouldn't go talking about who's being truthful and who's not. Anybody who knows me knows that I'm not a BS'er.....I tell it how it is.....no point in lying.:bigthumb

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 01:48 PM
No no......I wouldn't go talking about who's being truthful and who's not. Anybody who knows me knows that I'm not a BS'er.....I tell it how it is.....no point in lying.:bigthumb

Well, truthfully...you can look my car over. And if you find spray I'll pay you $100. :bigthumb I wasn't truthful with Mach kid b/c everybody wanted a piece of him so bad but he would never show...and I got the opportunity to race him and didn't wanna scare him off :bigthumb But c'mon, gimme some props...I convinced him I had a V6 in my car LOL.

Loco07GT
11-07-2009, 02:00 PM
That's respectable. That's kinda why I don't race right now unless I'm on my tires. It's pointless if you can't go WOT with how cold it is (when we race that night I was on 275 hard as fuck street tires and couldn't hook till you were a car out on me). A bit of advice on tires...don't buy Nitto's. Go with something like MT or BFG's. And I'm just giving you shit about losing to AJ. It's all in good fun :bigthumb Next spring we'll have to go to KK or something after you get tires and see if you can hit some 11's.

Yea no hard feelings...its all in good fun. I'm probably gonna go with some MT's but I'm not 100% sold yet. The best I ran last time at KK was 12.4 on the 275 KDW's I'm running now so I'm def hoping to break into the 11's with a set of DR's.

cobra429boss
11-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Yea no hard feelings...its all in good fun. I'm probably gonna go with some MT's but I'm not 100% sold yet. The best I ran last time at KK was 12.4 on the 275 KDW's I'm running now so I'm def hoping to break into the 11's with a set of DR's.

m/t wear way to fast.. Id go with the bfg's my 2cents

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 02:18 PM

That's not bad. I'd imagine you should be trapping 117-118.

2007ShelbyCobra
11-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Then whats the point of racing them? If your so worried about your car why race somebody whos actually making some power compared to yours? Doesnt make sense to me.

Tonys words > ( I wasn't truthful with Mach kid b/c everybody wanted a piece of him so bad but he would never show...and I got the opportunity to race him and didn't wanna scare him off But c'mon, gimme some props...I convinced him I had a V6 in my car LOL.)

There, I sure as hell wasn't going to not show, even if I was going to get raped. And for a good while I really did think he had a v6, I knew nothing about him or his car.

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 02:19 PM
m/t wear way to fast.. Id go with the bfg's my 2cents

I'm pretty sure BFG's will wear faster than MT's lol. I dunno, but I was always told it's Nittos (hardest), MT's (softer), BFGs (softest). Maybe someone with more drag experience could enlighten me? I know I've run MT's for a full year (DD'd on my notch with MT SR's) and still had tread.

edit: I can vouch tho, I run MT's on my vert (same ones i had on the notch), 255/50?/16's, and they dead hook. I was still bogging my launch when I did the 1.83. And they do surprisingly well in the rain as long as it's not raining too hard, then they hydroplane.

evil8
11-07-2009, 06:14 PM
If you wanna have a chance against an LSx car, you need Mickeys.

Squale iii
11-07-2009, 06:27 PM
If you wanna have a chance against an LSx car, you need Mickeys.

LOL @ your sig :lol: Good shit.

Silver03Termi
11-10-2009, 01:40 PM
LOL @ your sig :lol: Good shit.

i may be wrong, but didnt evil8 red light in that run, and didnt ackbar end up driving around him anyways??

Silver03Termi
11-10-2009, 01:43 PM
oh and loco, good races! i had a feeling tony would have something to say. it was a drivers race that night for sure. ive had more time and practice in my car, i expected to win once i saw the 275's.

leroy93lx
11-11-2009, 12:52 PM
I can vouch for Mickeys vs. BFGs. The Mickeys will out last the BFGs 5 to 1. We put a set of BFGs on a 705 RWHP 1998 Trans Am and they were not street worthy in less than 300 miles and 6 passes at the track. The Mickeys had about 800 miles and 20 passes on them and still looked to be 75% or more. The Mickeys were much better traction wise too, street or track.

Squale iii
11-11-2009, 06:53 PM
I can vouch for Mickeys vs. BFGs. The Mickeys will out last the BFGs 5 to 1. We put a set of BFGs on a 705 RWHP 1998 Trans Am and they were not street worthy in less than 300 miles and 6 passes at the track. The Mickeys had about 800 miles and 20 passes on them and still looked to be 75% or more. The Mickeys were much better traction wise too, street or track.

ya, MT's are all i'll run. No complaints here.

Squale iii
11-11-2009, 06:53 PM
i may be wrong, but didnt evil8 red light in that run, and didnt ackbar end up driving around him anyways??

that's not the point, based on that pic evil pwn'd ackbar. :bigthumb