PDA

View Full Version : stupid people

mustangkuhn90lx
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
i hate stupid people that don't have a job and want to break into people garage and steel thing and the person that works there ass off to get the thing they want or need have to pay to fix or repair what they want to break can't those lazy mother fuckers go get a job and work for what they want just like every other person that works in this world i hate supid people and i would love just one chance to catch them they would not leave my garage without the help of two people and a big black bag

Blackpony
11-10-2009, 01:19 PM
That has to be the longest sentence i ever read..... I take it someone stole from you...

87stangbbb
11-10-2009, 01:27 PM
That has to be the longest sentence i ever read..... I take it someone stole from you...
lol yeah your right

1992MustangDW
11-10-2009, 01:37 PM
i hate stupid people that don't have a job and want to break into people garage and steel thing and the person that works there ass off to get the thing they want or need have to pay to fix or repair what they want to break can't those lazy mother fuckers go get a job and work for what they want just like every other person that works in this world i hate supid people and i would love just one chance to catch them they would not leave my garage without the help of two people and a big black bag

Talk about a rank, couldn't take time for some.....

I do understand what you are saying. Nothing burns my ass more then me working hard to buy something, then someone wanting it for free, or even stealing it!:mad:

mustangrfast88
11-10-2009, 02:53 PM
yeah something got stoled, i am his bro and staying with him helping out around the house and somebody broke into his garage last night and stoled my wallet and money

Blackpony
11-10-2009, 03:45 PM
yeah something got stoled, i am his bro and staying with him helping out around the house and somebody broke into his garage last night and stoled my wallet and money

Sorry to hear that.

mustangkuhn90lx
11-11-2009, 02:26 AM
i pass english with a low D i don't do .... that well so sorry to the people that care about a little .................................................. ...............