PDA

View Full Version : corvette with blower pics

boosted 98
11-17-2009, 07:23 PM
i just got this done last week. what do you think?

92coupe
11-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Doug that thing looks like something from Mad Max.

Looks awesome!

DeckerEnt
11-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Looks like a Hot Wheel!!! I like it!!!

2007ShelbyCobra
11-17-2009, 09:37 PM
looks pretty sick, but id like to hear it running

mustanger
11-17-2009, 10:38 PM
That looks sick...can you even see when you turn though?

Marker1989
11-17-2009, 10:40 PM
I saw this car on Mason Montgomery just a few days ago, looks nasty! What kinda power are you making?

boosted 98
11-17-2009, 11:10 PM
it does have a little blind spot. as for the power i dont know. i cant afford to build a good motor right now so i put the blower on the stock wore out motor with a small cam and fliped the pullys around so it dont make that much boost about 8-9 pounds.it is a blast to drive around it was set up for road racing so it handles real good and it has a richmond six speed in it with c5 brakes.i just wanted something cool to drive around.

mustangrfast88
11-18-2009, 12:57 AM
looks good man any dyno numbers

rogers
11-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Did chris barnes help out on this build...

cobra429boss
11-18-2009, 12:25 PM
i dont like it.. not my style but def something different.. im the stock hood, hide your power kinda guy

99Slobra
11-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Saw it in Lebanon a few days ago

Walter
11-18-2009, 12:59 PM
i dont like it.. not my style but def something different.. im the stock hood, hide your power kinda guy

How much power u making under your stock hood?

k062693w
11-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Looks Killer !!!

:lol: ROFLMFAO !!!:lol:

All Motor
11-18-2009, 03:23 PM
I thought Mad Max and the Thunderdome sucked when it came out in '85, it's '09 and this isn't much better.

I'm sorry it just looks terrible, but if you like it and it's fast that's all that matters.

Stangman
11-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Dude... I dig it!!!

You need to post a pic of it just like this with the headlights up!!

Pitbull1052
11-18-2009, 03:36 PM
I dig it.... it does look like a hotwheel though..........

Stangman
11-18-2009, 03:43 PM
And hotwheels rule!!

When I first opened this thread, the car looked like a Zinger from the 70's, I had to do a double take...

boosted 98
11-18-2009, 03:45 PM
how about this

Stangman
11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
I love it!!! Just need you some MFP badges, zoomie pipes, roof/trunk spoilers, and a half gloss/half satin paint job!!

Yellowstang
11-18-2009, 07:43 PM
thats so funny looking

Camaro86SHOCKER
11-19-2009, 05:27 AM

HAHAHAHAHA, you always say exactly what im thinking lol.

Camaro86SHOCKER
11-19-2009, 05:30 AM
Personally i like it, its just different, way to step out of the box from all the rest of the vettes, you know if someone did this to an ugly ass old rusted out fox body everyone on here would say how cool it is, don't get discouraged im sure it gets alot of attention, definitely a sweet ride to just drive around, plus the way you did everything on top of the blower looks very professional and clean. Now once the car is the same way it will really stand out.

WYLDFANTASYX
11-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Hell yea Doug that thig is sick! Thanks for the ride the other day here is the first of many vids of this car I have uploaded to my youtube channel check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DYTJIKxsw

snotzs135
11-21-2009, 03:55 PM
pretty cool!:bigthumb:evilgrin:

03z06vette
11-22-2009, 10:20 PM
id say the Z06 is jealous!! anyone who says it isnt the coolest thing since sliced bread, is also jealous........is it a 6cyl? ill let the hat out of the bag..... 8000 hp, i need a ride!!

WYLDFANTASYX
11-26-2009, 04:46 AM
id say the Z06 is jealous!! anyone who says it isnt the coolest thing since sliced bread, is also jealous........is it a 6cyl? ill let the hat out of the bag..... 8000 hp, i need a ride!!

Your gonna be more jealous when you find out he has to stick his head out the window around turns sometimes! lol

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/DARTH-VETTE-supercharged_720952.htm

Burnouts and donut videos coming soon!

turbostang95
11-27-2009, 09:28 AM
Still a chevy no mater what you do to it!!!!!

Camaro86SHOCKER
11-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Still a chevy no mater what you do to it!!!!!

Exactly! So therefore it was better than a ford to start with he just made it even better.

Walter
11-27-2009, 06:35 PM
^^^ Hows you camaro coming along?

87stangbbb
11-27-2009, 06:46 PM
cool car

boosted 98
11-27-2009, 10:12 PM
it was.... i blew it up today

Kid_Money
11-29-2009, 06:53 AM
Fuck all the haters.. That thing looks sweet. The Ford guys are sad... Lol. How bad did you hurt it?

Camaro86SHOCKER
11-29-2009, 03:17 PM
^^^ Hows you camaro coming along?

Not too bad, was kinda slow for a while since i got way in over my budget but im not giving it up. I need a painless harness, fuel rail for a stealth ram, and my center section for my 9" and it will be done. 6-speed and engine are done. Then off to have the rest of the cage done and mini tubbed.

Have you gotten to take yours out yet since you redid it? Chad said he was excited to get a ride sometime lol.

Kevin1989
11-29-2009, 07:24 PM

it blew up:(

black90lx
11-29-2009, 08:17 PM

What the fuck do you got? Exactly, you don't even have a car and thats all you have had is stock cars.

NickBeam
11-29-2009, 08:23 PM

Ouch, that sucks man. :eek:

black90lx
11-29-2009, 08:30 PM
I thought Mad Max and the Thunderdome sucked when it came out in '85, it's '09 and this isn't much better.

I'm sorry it just looks terrible, but if you like it and it's fast that's all that matters.

I would rather see something like the vette rather than a foxbody like yours i see everyday. Your car is common but his isn't and you wanna hate on it. I think It's sweet as hell. Why hate on something someone else likes and has alot of time and money in? People should be complimented on there hard work, time and imagination. Thats just my opinion.

mustangboy
11-29-2009, 10:09 PM
I would rather see something like the vette rather than a foxbody like yours i see everyday. Your car is common but his isn't and you wanna hate on it. I think It's sweet as hell. Why hate on something someone else likes and has alot of time and money in? People should be complimented on there hard work, time and imagination. Thats just my opinion.

Easy there guy. The first post ask for what people thought. If people don't like it who cares as long as the owner likes it that is all that matters. If he did not want to hear the bad he should not have ask.

1992MustangDW
11-29-2009, 10:30 PM
+1 he asked for it

black90lx
11-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Ok then I'll just overlook peoples hard work and judge what it looks like.

mustangboy
11-30-2009, 12:54 AM
No one said he did not work his ass off on it, it is just different strokes for different folks. You have to admit that any car with a big ass blower sticking out of the hood is going to get all kinds of attention, sometimes good sometimes bad.

Kid_Money
11-30-2009, 02:17 AM
Personally i like it, its just different, way to step out of the box from all the rest of the vettes, you know if someone did this to an ugly ass old rusted out fox body everyone on here would say how cool it is, don't get discouraged im sure it gets alot of attention, definitely a sweet ride to just drive around, plus the way you did everything on top of the blower looks very professional and clean. Now once the car is the same way it will really stand out.

It was already said best here. If it was a foxbody all the hillbillies on here would be sucking his dick. He should probably sell iy and buy 6 or 7 nice foxbodies. But he would probably hate do downgrade.

87stangbbb
11-30-2009, 02:21 AM
6 or 7 nice foxbody's lol

boosted 98
11-30-2009, 01:15 PM
wow! lol all this over two pictures well here is a short video lets see what this brings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DYTJIKxsw

cobra429boss
11-30-2009, 01:20 PM
What the fuck do you got? Exactly, you don't even have a car and thats all you have had is stock cars.

dont you got some swingin to do.. funny how you always bad mouthed the people you now hang around LOL

First you was on shotwells nuts then Bo's then erics then now metcalf LOL makes me laugh

four6trix
11-30-2009, 02:13 PM
:bigthumb I think it's awesome. Way to build a fun car on a budget. Even if it didn't last that long...best way of dealing with an old worn out motor I've seen yet!

GREAZY
11-30-2009, 02:56 PM
If it was a foxbody all the hillbillies on here would be sucking his dick.

really ???? if that dosent sound like something a hillbilly would type

He asked what everyone thought some liked , some didnt so be it

black90lx
11-30-2009, 04:23 PM
dont you got some swingin to do.. funny how you always bad mouthed the people you now hang around LOL

First you was on shotwells nuts then Bo's then erics then now metcalf LOL makes me laugh

I don't swing off anyone because i have things unlike you. i don't bad mouth anyone of them. Your the one that talks shit about everyone then tries to be buddies with them. Everybody don't call you shady shaun for no reason.

cobra429boss
11-30-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't swing off anyone because i have things unlike you. i don't bad mouth anyone of them. Your the one that talks shit about everyone then tries to be buddies with them. Everybody don't call you shady shaun for no reason.
i dont care what people call me.. im not shady at all i just tell people like it is.. Now about 4 years ago maybe you could call me that

5.0calypso93lx
11-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Ok then I'll just overlook peoples hard work and judge what it looks like.

Exactly what Kenny said, no one said he didn't work hard on the car. Hard work does not always mean good taste and in my personal opinion, not a fan of a blower hanging out of a cut open hood. If the car was a fox body with a blower hanging out of a cut open hood, I'd say the EXACT same thing. Just not my thing...

And LOL at the 6 or 7 foxbody comment....

black90lx
11-30-2009, 05:38 PM
i dont care what people call me.. im not shady at all i just tell people like it is.. Now about 4 years ago maybe you could call me that

yea just like a few months back when you didn't steal the title to danny's Cobra when he let you stay at his house and you tried to get it put in your name.

cobra429boss
11-30-2009, 05:40 PM
yea just like a few months back when you didn't steal the title to danny's Cobra when he let you stay at his house and you tried to get it put in your name.

oh yeah i forgot about that.. your right... must of slipped my mind.. danny will tell you hius self that he brought it to my house ya dumb fuck

sean
11-30-2009, 06:28 PM
ANYWAY. What happend to the car? I will say this, I have had a few vettes and I have hated them all. No c5 bodies yet though. I love what you did to this thing. I love the " why the hell not" feeling about it. Kinda the same thing when the first guy put nos on a bike. Why the hell not. I am guessing you had a blast driving it while you did and the looking out the window to turn is funny as hell. Keep building and having fun.

Stangman
11-30-2009, 07:10 PM
I just watched the video... I was cracking up as he was leaning out of the window to see around the corner!!!! HAHAHAAA!!! I f'ing love that car

Kid_Money
11-30-2009, 09:07 PM
really ???? if that dosent sound like something a hillbilly would type

He asked what everyone thought some liked , some didnt so be it

Kinda like the faggot ass hillbilly who wrote this post who can't use punctuation or capital letter. Go read a book jack ass.

And why couldn't he go buy 6 or 7 foxbodies? They are cheap as fuck. How much do you think just the motor in the vette was worth? Let alone the rest of the car, and the labor of doing it. And I've had more Mustang's than anyone in this thread, and I know they are cheap pieces of shit.

sean
11-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Kinda like the faggot ass hillbilly who wrote this post who can't use punctuation or capital letter. Go read a book jack ass.

And why couldn't he go buy 6 or 7 foxbodies? They are cheap as fuck. How much do you think just the motor in the vette was worth? Let alone the rest of the car, and the labor of doing it. And I've had more Mustang's than anyone in this thread, and I know they are cheap pieces of shit.

kid, Why are you on here starting crap again. You just love to stir the pot.

GREAZY
11-30-2009, 10:30 PM

You have nothing better than to be the english teacher grading each post :flipoff:

If you dont like the same cheap pieces of shit we all do , why get on here ?

boosted 98
11-30-2009, 11:22 PM
just for the record i like mustangs!

zlou363lx
12-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Kinda like the faggot ass, hillbilly who(that) wrote this post who can't use punctuation or capital letters. Go read a book, jack ass.

When you try to correct someone else's grammar you should probably double check your own just to be sure.:lol:

On a more related topic- the car isn't my style, but everyone has their own taste. It looks like he put a lot of work into, and he liked it.

How did it blow up?

Camaro86SHOCKER
12-01-2009, 03:44 AM
How did it blow up?

Im guessing the blower lol.

Kid_Money
12-01-2009, 05:09 AM
kid, Why are you on here starting crap again. You just love to stir the pot.

Why are you posting in this thread if you aren't posting about the thread? How about you don't worry about it, nobody was talking to you.

Kid_Money
12-01-2009, 05:12 AM
You have nothing better than to be the english teacher grading each post :flipoff:

If you dont like the same cheap pieces of shit we all do , why get on here ?

You are the dumb bitch who got in here talking shit in the first place. Don't be mad at me because you can't spell. Sounds to me like you should be mad at your mom for not making your sorry ass go to school. :bigthumb

And did you miss the part where I said I have had a ton of them? I never said I didn't like them, only that they are pieces of shit. I've got one now that's faster than anything you've ever had. Do you want to race? That's what the site is about right?

Kid_Money
12-01-2009, 05:14 AM
ANYWAY. What happend to the car? I will say this, I have had a few vettes and I have hated them all. No c5 bodies yet though. I love what you did to this thing. I love the " why the hell not" feeling about it. Kinda the same thing when the first guy put nos on a bike. Why the hell not. I am guessing you had a blast driving it while you did and the looking out the window to turn is funny as hell. Keep building and having fun.

And while we are at it, why don't you stop worrying about what I type, and go try to sell that junk ass cobra you have been trying to sell for a year.. LOL YOUGOTJUNK

sean
12-01-2009, 12:53 PM
And while we are at it, why don't you stop worrying about what I type, and go try to sell that junk ass cobra you have been trying to sell for a year.. LOL YOUGOTJUNK

Well I did post about the car. Maybe you need to learn how to read and not be such a dick. AND I have only been trying to sell it for a few months. I have had some nice offers but nothing I really wanted. Its nice to see you back from being banned and being a dick already. You are a trouble making dick that needs to go away. You know nothing about me or my car. For that matter I really dont know you either, other than you like to pick on people to make your self feel better. Were you bullied in school? Are you still being bullied in school? Run home and see if mommy will kiss your forehead and hug you till all those bad feelings go away.... LOL

Stangman
12-01-2009, 01:10 PM
disclaimer...

sean
12-01-2009, 01:21 PM
disclaimer...

lol... sorry. I am done and whatever stupid response you have kid will be ignored. Sorry for stuping to your level of childish name calling. I dont know you and you may be a very nice person. Just so i dont get yelled at for not staying on topic.........
Are you fixing the vette or you moving on to something else?

GREAZY
12-01-2009, 01:30 PM
You are the dumb bitch who got in here talking shit in the first place. Don't be mad at me because you can't spell. Sounds to me like you should be mad at your mom for not making your sorry ass go to school. :bigthumb

And did you miss the part where I said I have had a ton of them? I never said I didn't like them, only that they are pieces of shit. I've got one now that's faster than anything you've ever had. Do you want to race? That's what the site is about right?

You are smarter than me , had more cars than me and faster than me... I give up, you win

Stangman
12-01-2009, 01:49 PM
lol... sorry. I am done and whatever stupid response you have kid will be ignored. Sorry for stuping to your level of childish name calling. I dont know you and you may be a very nice person. Just so i dont get yelled at for not staying on topic.........
Are you fixing the vette or you moving on to something else?

Just so you know Sean, I'm not yellin at ya or bustin your balls with that pic... I just thought it would be funny to put that in this thread now, lol I thought you'd get a kick out of it :lol:

sean
12-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Just so you know Sean, I'm not yellin at ya or bustin your balls with that pic... I just thought it would be funny to put that in this thread now, lol I thought you'd get a kick out of it :lol:

I know. I did get a kick out of it. It also showed me I need to stop before this gets out of hand. We have had a nice turn around and everyone seems to be getting along and I will not be the one to change that.

Stangman
12-01-2009, 01:55 PM
cool, just clarifying lol

carry on

boosted 98
12-01-2009, 02:33 PM
well...i enjoyed it.lol

DeckerEnt
12-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Ok...Back to the topic. How bad is the hot wheel, mad max, black vette doing? You going to fix it or not? Personally I think it should be fixed and driven . Alot!!!!!

sean
12-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Def fix it. But it is getting kinda cold to be sticking your head out the window on turns.

347sc
12-01-2009, 04:49 PM

Don't know how I got brought into this but all I have to say is you have swung like tarzan off the same people and talked massive shit about em too.

Its all good though. I build,buy and drive what I like and don't care what someone thinks of one of my cars or my car knowledge and skill lol.:evilgrin:

Btw I'd drive the hell out of that Vette, if you don't like big ass blowers that's your right but I like it.

boosted 98
12-01-2009, 06:48 PM
i will fix it but i have to finnish blowing it up first as of now its just a head gasket. i am changing tires and going to do burnouts intill something blows, motor or tire.

Kevin1989
12-01-2009, 07:00 PM
513-257-9335 call me before you do or have jerrod call me im sure he will be there i have only seen one motor blow it was awesome

sean
12-01-2009, 07:02 PM
You have to do a video or let us know when you do it so we can watch.

Kid_Money
12-01-2009, 08:53 PM
i will fix it but i have to finnish blowing it up first as of now its just a head gasket. i am changing tires and going to do burnouts intill something blows, motor or tire.

You won't do it! You just want to talk about it.... :lol:

Stangman
12-01-2009, 09:30 PM
well...i enjoyed it.lol

Hey hassle Steve for me when you see him at work... ask him if he's ever gonna finish his wife's coupe! :lol: he'll kill me if he sees this, lol

black90lx
12-02-2009, 01:01 AM
oh yeah i forgot about that.. your right... must of slipped my mind.. danny will tell you hius self that he brought it to my house ya dumb fuck

I'm just sayin what he told me. He said you called the the cops on him because he had a warrant when he went to your house to get it back.

cobra429boss
12-02-2009, 01:02 AM
ok .

INSANEBA
12-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Being a car guy first, anything with a big ass blower sticking out of the hood is saweet to me! I have never seen it done on a c4, so that makes it even cooler! Those blowers are awesome, I love the whine, responsiveness, and gnarly lope they make! I'd never have the balls to put it on a worn out motor, I've seen them tear hell outta fresh prepped motors before lol. My buddy used to have a gorgeous 73 Z-28 with a Mooneyham 6-71 on it, and that thing was scary fast! I WANT ONE!!!