PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else own an Irobot Roomba?

89notch
11-19-2009, 11:11 AM
I just bought one of these off craiglist and its awesome. I bought it so it can vacuum the house daily while im at work. I have to say its a little scary how this thing works but it does. This robot scans the room and then designed a cleaning cycle based on the layout of the room and what obs obstacles ticles are in its way. I also bought this thing used and was having some battery issues and call customer support and its by far the best customer service I have ever had to deal with. They sent me a new battery free of charge even though this was bought used and was registered a while back.

cstreu1026
11-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Maybe I should try calling them because we bought one several years ago and it was cool for like a month and then the battery wouldn't last more than 20-30 minutes.

2Kblacksleeper
11-19-2009, 12:42 PM
They are pretty neat. I used to sell them. If its the model that will find its home to charge and has the little laser beams to block the door ways. Those were the good ones.

John

347sc
11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Im betting the dogs will eat it in a week.lol

RIXXX93GT
11-19-2009, 12:52 PM
The only knock I read about them is that you end up spending quite a bit of time maintaining the brushes and cleaning the item.

89notch
11-19-2009, 12:55 PM
They are pretty neat. I used to sell them. If its the model that will find its home to charge and has the little laser beams to block the door ways. Those were the good ones.

John

Yep thats the one I have