PDA

View Full Version : FREE CHIPOTLE

djom1cincy
11-21-2009, 01:37 PM
That's right. FREE. Today at the tri county store. Eating mine right now. Must say it taste a little better with ten bucks still in my wallet.

djom1cincy
11-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Maybe not free for everyone. I seen someone paying as I walked out. I ask her why mine was free when I tried to pay. Said something about promotion money left over from the month and it was free for local customers. I don't know why I seen others paying.

Mista Bone
11-22-2009, 12:30 AM
I won't pay for Chipotle, will only eat there if free.

I'd rather goto Taqueria Mercado on Rte 4.

$7 Large Burrito, you will have trouble eating the whole thing.

95redstang
11-22-2009, 01:09 AM
i think that is in the tijuana shopping strip next to site?

347sc
11-22-2009, 01:14 AM
That's right. FREE. Today at the tri county store. Eating mine right now. Must say it taste a little better with ten bucks still in my wallet.

I think I seen you drive past Chase Bank across from the mall. Silver Cobra Vert with track numbers on the quarter glass?

Mista Bone
11-22-2009, 03:40 AM
i think that is in the tijuana shopping strip next to site?

Just south of the Site station......nothing fancy, just damn good food.

Carde Asada Burrito Grande, aka Large Steak Burrito. No of these reviews are mine......yet!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/taqueria-mercado-fairfield

The owner is a sweetheart. When Koch Foods was busted two years ago she (Lourdes) explained to me what was going on, glad I only worked there for two days!

The I-Team has learned the plant is visited daily by federal food safety inspectors who look for issues related to sanitation, proper cooking and chill temperatures and the personal hygiene of workers. The federal food safety inspectors say Koch Foods is in compliance. As for Tuesday's raid and the allegations it hires illegal workers, Koch Foods' human resources director says his company has tried to do everything right.

Monty Lobb, Koch Foods HR Director (on tape): "Nobody will work with you, and I've been doing it on my own, cleaning up, making sure that everybody is legal. Now is everybody legal? Probably not. But by the documentation I have to have to do it, I terminated two people yesterday when I found out their papers were inaccurate."

Laure Quinlivan (on set): The I-Team asked Mr. Lobb for some documentation to prove his claim he's tried to work with government officials to verify the residency of workers, but he declined to give us anything.

Monty is the biggest liar I'd ran into in a long time. The company was taking money out of the "undocumented" workers paychecks in what was to help them get legal status when in fact they where just pocketing the money.

Say what you will about how they got here, but they came to the US to better themselves and escape the crime/religious/drug/gang issues of their home country, same way OUR forefathers came here. They were doing some SHITTY jobs at Koch Foods, worst I'd every seen in my 20+ years of working in the food industry. Most are scared, about like the German/Irish immigrants were in the early to mid 1800's coming into the States.

Sorry for the ranting, but few hear the other side of the story. I worked with Hispanics for 10 years, yeah they have just as many lazy asses and the whites and blacks workers.....but damn do they work hard, the good ones that it. Dare I say it but companys like Koch Foods might as well been in the slave trade.

/rant over, just my views and opinion.

PS: I know where I'm eating tomorrow night.......to hell with my diet!!!!!

La Pinata has the best fresh salsa though.

djom1cincy
11-22-2009, 09:40 AM
I think I seen you drive past Chase Bank across from the mall. Silver Cobra Vert with track numbers on the quarter glass?

That would have been me in my dirty ass car. Its getting a good cleaning today.

djom1cincy
11-22-2009, 09:45 AM
I worked at kock foods as a contractor. Only seen a handful of Americans work at that place. Before the bust I was wondering how long it would be before they got raided.

347sc
11-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Dirty or not still a nice Cobra. :bigthumb

djom1cincy
11-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks. Its all clean now. Feel much better about being seen in public.

306Power
11-22-2009, 03:38 PM
I've never had Chipotle but hear it's quite amazing. Their almost finished with the one in Highland Heights, I'll be sure to hit that one up on break when their finished.