PDA

View Full Version : What are we thankfull for on this day?

chadomac
11-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Well you prob all no my answer. I am thankful that they were able to remove my cancer,and for my family and my unborn son. and i am thankful that i found stangbangerz you guys are like a family to me thank you for everything you have done i love you all happy thanksgiving.

four6trix
11-26-2009, 10:55 AM
I'm thankful that I woke up this morning with a roof over my head and family underneath it, and I thank god I have the freedom to live everyday the way I choose.

JA04GT
11-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Im thankful for my family and friends, i am thankful that i still have a job, and for my freedom, and most of all for everything anyone has done for me to make me who i am today.

Blkcobra01
11-26-2009, 12:34 PM
I'am thankful for my wife, daughter, family, friends, roof over my head, my job, good people in this world, our freedom, our troops serving our country, as well as law enforcement, firefighters emts., etc.

NXcoupe
11-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Wow, I just wrote a long email to my honey telling her what I am thankful for. I am thankful that I woke up this morning alive. I am thankful for my fiance saying yes when I asked her the question. I am thankful that I was able to have a healthy, bright little girl and hear her say daddy and see that light in her eyes. I am thankful for all my friends, they are a really great group of people. I am thankful for a job that allows me to help people and what I teach them may just save their life someday. I am thankful to be able to be a part of OEF here in Afghanistan and do something meaningful to keep the fight on their soil, not ours. I am thankful for all of the great men and women in uniform who as I am writing this are flying the planes I hear overhead, ensuring our thanksgiving day is kept safe.
sorry for the ramble, being on the other side of the planet gets me kind of I dunno, just looking forward to seeing my lady in the cincy airport in January. I need a break.

Buckeye
11-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Turbos, Strokers,N20, Slics, and boost. lol j/k ....kinda

mostly while others are layed off I have a job is the big one

djom1cincy
11-26-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm thinkful for NXcoupe fighting a war that 95 percent of Americans wouldn't be willing to fight. Get home safe.

sean
11-26-2009, 01:37 PM
I am thankful for enbrel giving me a years worth of free injections so I can walk and live without incredible pain, my beautiful wife and child. My dogs and cats. Thankful that I was laid off in dec of 08 and havent been able to find a decent job yet. It taught me how important spending time with the family is and I dont need to work all day trying to make more money than I need. For the troops out there protecting my butt. Thankful for you guys and for my wife saying we can move to florida in 10 months.

satan jamez
11-26-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm thankful for this thread. I was having a bad day till I read through it :)

NXcoupe
11-26-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm thinkful for NXcoupe fighting a war that 95 percent of Americans wouldn't be willing to fight. Get home safe.

Thanks man, that means a lot. Everybody is trying hard over here. I mean really hard trying to make a difference.

Pops Fun
11-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Thankful for family and friends... parents who made me what I am and lots of other stuff, even crazy ones!!:)

MrsAPE
11-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Thankful for family and friends... parents who made me what I am and lots of other stuff, even crazy ones!!:)

Are you talking about me?!?!?!?!?!:tongue2:

Pops Fun
11-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Are you talking about me?!?!?!?!?!:tongue2:

I am definately thankful for my crazy friends...... :tongue2:

MrsAPE
11-29-2009, 09:56 AM
I am definately thankful for my crazy friends...... :tongue2:

Aww me too!! :bigthumb Missed you yesterday on the road rally. You would have loved it. It was a good one!! Through water 3 times & up devils staircase twice, down once. We came in 15th out of 45.

Pops Fun
11-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Aww me too!! :bigthumb Missed you yesterday on the road rally. You would have loved it. It was a good one!! Through water 3 times & up devils staircase twice, down once. We came in 15th out of 45.

I would have enjoyed it.. no doubt!! Had company my sister-in-law overnight and then Cathy's B'day party.

Glad you enjoyed it!!

relaxednoma
11-29-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm thankful for my awesome family, as well as an awesome extended family (via various and numerous areas of the automotive world, forums, clubs, etc.)