PDA

View Full Version : free 2 yr old rottweiler needs a home

plated
11-30-2009, 07:18 PM
trying to find a good home for my rottie,she's house broke she's been around small children since she was a pup she's harmless,very territorial well manerd and gorgeos,i just don't have time that she needs and seems know one wants to help with her around the house and i just don't have the time:confused:.pm me if you may know of a good home

2Kblacksleeper
12-02-2009, 11:39 PM
is she fixed. I'm checking with my good friend if he may be interested in your dog as a compainion to his to keep. Her busy through the day. Thanks for your time.

John

bcoh5gt
12-03-2009, 07:19 PM
trying to find a good home for my rottie,she's house broke she's been around small children since she was a pup she's harmless,very territorial well manerd and gorgeos,i just don't have time that she needs and seems know one wants to help with her around the house and i just don't have the time:confused:.pm me if you may know of a good home

pm sent

Holly
12-04-2009, 06:46 PM
You aren't allowed to have any more pets Chris, you get rid of them after they grow up! :lol: How's that baby boy coming along? Is he out yet?

mustangkuhn90lx
12-05-2009, 05:38 PM
great guy and super dog getting use to new home thanks for the dog but eats like a horse