PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 repair and modding

wht_stang
12-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Ok don't know if I'm posting this in the right section or not but if I'm not please move. I'm doing Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, DS lite, and DSi repairs and mods. You can reach me here or at the site at http://www.cincy360repair.com.

bestracing
12-01-2009, 12:41 PM
I hope you asked the Admins on this site about advertising your business on here.

Aweasel
12-01-2009, 01:26 PM
does microsoft banning modded 360s on xbox live hurt business?

sean
12-01-2009, 01:36 PM
lol. I am sure it did. I finally got banned but I feel it was worth it. I get new games sometimes a month early and I get any game for 10 bucks. I dont mess with the live too often so I dont really miss it.

wht_stang
12-01-2009, 02:40 PM
I don't feel I'm advertising my business just letting you guys know I'm doing this. We've had a couple of people from here come to us to have their system fixed and just thought I'd let everyone know.

wht_stang
12-01-2009, 02:42 PM
does microsoft banning modded 360s on xbox live hurt business?

It doesn't hurt us any except for all the calls as to how to fix it. It can be done but it's highly highly difficult and can trash the whole system.

DeckerEnt
12-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Ok don't know if I'm posting this in the right section or not but if I'm not please move. I'm doing Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, DS lite, and DSi repairs and mods. You can reach me here or at the site at http://www.cincy360repair.com.

Um...I don't know what you call an ad for a business but this looks like one to me. LOL!!!!!

chadomac
12-01-2009, 07:11 PM
i have been modding for a long time and you just need to be careful what you are doing. the reason every one got banned from live was call of duty 2 it is a wave 4 game and you need a iso loader to play it so every time someone loaded it up Microsoft got ya. sometimes you got to be smarter than them i bought a retail version of the game no ban been modded for 3 years. waiting for the new firmware i WILL NOT use the iso loader will be banned for sure with it. just my 2 cents.

sean
12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Ha ha yea i had the loader disc. Oh well.

chadomac
12-01-2009, 07:40 PM
yea thats how they got everyone. he should of told you when you got the game

sean
12-01-2009, 07:42 PM
ahh I dont really care. If I got a base 360 and attached my hard drive would it also be banned?

chadomac
12-01-2009, 07:46 PM
did they ban your console or gamertag? go to xbox.com and see if you can log in with your info. if it lets you then it is a console ban and you can attach your hard drive to another 360. if it is a gamertag ban you have to make another gamertag and start all over.

sean
12-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I will have to check. I think its a console ban. I will check.

sean
12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
yea, I am able to log in online. (computer)

wht_stang
12-01-2009, 10:18 PM
We were playin it 2 weeks before it came out but didn't get online with it till it came out and have been fine. We were also using the wav 4 boot disc. From what I read it was a bad version of COD that got people banned guess we got the good one.

sean
12-01-2009, 10:37 PM
hell I dont even have the darn game. Only wave 4 games I have are tekkin6 and the new gta

mustangrfast88
12-01-2009, 10:40 PM
do you do anything with the ps3 or just the xbox

chadomac
12-01-2009, 10:53 PM
We were playin it 2 weeks before it came out but didn't get online with it till it came out and have been fine. We were also using the wav 4 boot disc. From what I read it was a bad version of COD that got people banned guess we got the good one.

doesnt really mater if your not online or not. as soon as you load the game it is recorded in your game Que as played with time, date and when you connect it is uploaded. the game should have been stealth checked before it was burnt the problem was with the iso loader disc

wht_stang
12-01-2009, 11:00 PM
do you do anything with the ps3 or just the xbox
we do mostly 360 and nintendo ds.

Crucial
12-01-2009, 11:31 PM
i have been modding for a long time and you just need to be careful what you are doing. the reason every one got banned from live was call of duty 2 it is a wave 4 game and you need a iso loader to play it so every time someone loaded it up Microsoft got ya. sometimes you got to be smarter than them i bought a retail version of the game no ban been modded for 3 years. waiting for the new firmware i WILL NOT use the iso loader will be banned for sure with it. just my 2 cents.

they flat out banned everyone with iextreme firmware, i have friends that didnt play any wave 4 games and got banned .. they sent up an update that qued everyone with the firmware and they were banned

i say this cause mine was banned and i haven't played anything new at all .. everything stealthed and they still got me .. but i expected it :popcorn:

chadomac
12-02-2009, 01:14 AM
i use iextreme firmware and they did not ban me. ive been modded for over 3 years and never been caught, so it had to be something besides the iextreme firmware. theres no way a update can que up your firmware it had to be a bad patch or a game that was played before release date something.