PDA

View Full Version : Florida vs. Alabama

zlou363lx
12-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Who do you all want to win?

i'm liking florida. tim tebow is a fun player to watch with how he gets into the game. lol

cstreu1026
12-05-2009, 07:06 PM
I'd love to see Florida repeat but I think Alabama is a great team and has been playing better lately. It's a toss up for me.

zlou363lx
12-05-2009, 07:10 PM
alabama is winning at half. hopefully florida comes out better.

331TwistedWedge
12-05-2009, 09:09 PM
UC versus Florida or TCU ...

Aweasel
12-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Yea, doubt UC will go to nat'l championship but let's imagine they do. They go against a team that just carved up florida, the #1 defense in the country...500 yards offense if they felt like it(c'mon, they could and would have added another 10+ yards and 7 points on that last possession but they took a knee with a minute 30 left). It's best if UC didn't go to the bcs bowl, with what alabama just did they would get embarrassed and that will hurt them in the next few years. Look what it did to Ohio state, losing to LSU and the gators. Shit, it took all year for people to really see UC as a contender, imagine they go, they get obliterated, and there you have everyone in the country saying "see, they aren't that good, they got in on technicality" I really don't see UC realistically containing bama's rushing attack. That and their defense was pretty much incredible all game. It could really hurt the country's perception of UC if they go to the bcs game and get drilled which they probably would. Pretty much all of alabama's wins this season were convincing, florida had 2 that were shady due to shady officials and UC has a handful of uncomfortably close games against iffy teams...and it's not really a big offensive struggle for them but they allow way too much on defense to be serious contenders against a team like alabama, texas, or florida even. If they are up against florida in a bowl game, cross your fingers, it could get ugly. I just hope I'm wrong.

cstreu1026
12-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Texas would have to loose to Nebraska as well and I really doubt that's going to happen. The Long Horns are a damn good team as well. I also agree that I don't want to see UC get annihilated by Alabama. They really should hope they face TCU and don't end up against Florida but as good as UC is I really don't think they have hang with any of the top SEC teams.

mustangboy
12-05-2009, 11:46 PM
My 9yr old son was devastated over Florida losing. We went to Gainesville last weekend for the FL St. game and my son got to go to the game, he is a huge Tebow fan.