PDA

View Full Version : Fund Raiser for a 4 year old boy

Blacksunshine
12-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Hi Stangbangerz !!! we ( Chiva Knievel )got a call Thursday night and were asked to play a show with very little notice to help raise money for a family that has suffered a terrible loss. Basically a 4 year old boy is now fatherless due to unfortunate accident/incident , and at Christmas time. It gets worse...... It's the little guys birthday next week. :eek: There family contacted our bass player Nick to see if we could do this show. How could we say no? We can't !!

I know times are tough for us all , but as you can see it could be alot worse. I personally will be bringing a gift and some cash for the little guy .
The cost at the door is 5 bucks ....all money including 100% of the door goes to the little boys account set up to try and raise money for college.
I have been asked not to mention the Family name however I do know they are from Falicity Ohio and they could really use our help. I hope to see you there... Thanks so much for your time in advance.
Sincereley
John

When :Saturday night December 12th
What time: Doors at 9 pm show at 10 Pm
Where:East End Cafe
4003 Eastern Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45226-1747
(513) 321-3278
How much: $5 bucks at the door

Doors are 9pm and it starts at 10 pm... First band is at 10 and we are at 11 pm.

Blacksunshine
12-12-2009, 10:12 AM
I hope to see some of you mustang freaks there.... :)