PDA

View Full Version : Biggest, Baddest Heavy Metal Concert EVER!!!!!

Stangman
12-15-2009, 09:26 AM
I just saw on the internet last night that for the first time EVER, the original 4 bands of thrash metal are coming together for the first time EVER for a concert at the Sonicshpere (sp?) in the Czech republic... and another place somewhere else but I cant remember (why they would do it oversees i have no idea since their home is here in the USA where the true metal-heads are!!!!!:mad:)

Anyway, the four bands are MEGADETH, SLAYER, ANTHRAX, and METALLICA!!!!!!

OMG I WANT TO GO TO THIS SOOOOOO BADD!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :pump: :pump: :bounce: :bounce: :rockon: :rockon:

Pitbull1052
12-15-2009, 09:30 AM
that would be sweet the only one I havent seen is Metallica.....

Stangman
12-15-2009, 09:32 AM
that would be sweet the only one I havent seen is Metallica.....

same here...

good gawd could you imagine how intense a Slayer concert would be??? holy fukkk...

Pitbull1052
12-15-2009, 09:46 AM
I don't remember what the name of the concert back in the day was but I saw Antrax, Mega Death, Slayer, Pantera and one more I can't remember....... it was pretty sweet though

Blackpony
12-15-2009, 09:49 AM
I seen the Monsters of Rock some years back and that was awesome

Black Horse
12-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Nothing like having your ears bleed and whistle for days! :rockon:

sean
12-15-2009, 11:08 AM
There is a HUGE following over there. Is still listened to to a lot of the people. They will drew much bigger crowds with bigger places to play over there.

chadomac
12-15-2009, 11:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1_XZVnT6j0

306Power
12-15-2009, 11:56 AM
I heard Robert Trujillo from Metallica say something about this in an interview awhile back. Would be a great concert, Ive seen Metallica a few times but never Anthrax, Megadeth, or Slayer. On another note System of a Down should be getting back together soon, Cincy better be on their tour list.

NaomiDstangLvr
12-15-2009, 02:22 PM
I just saw on the internet last night that for the first time EVER, the original 4 bands of thrash metal are coming together for the first time EVER for a concert at the Sonicshpere (sp?) in the Czech republic... and another place somewhere else but I cant remember (why they would do it oversees i have no idea since their home is here in the USA where the true metal-heads are!!!!!:mad:)

Anyway, the four bands are MEGADETH, SLAYER, ANTHRAX, and METALLICA!!!!!!

OMG I WANT TO GO TO THIS SOOOOOO BADD!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :pump: :pump: :bounce: :bounce: :rockon: :rockon:

The only ones I'd care to see is Megadeth and Metallica. Metallica ALWAYS puts on a good show!! ;)

holeshot
12-15-2009, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1_XZVnT6j0

that is hilarious!!!!

Bluecrew07
12-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Nothing like having your ears bleed and whistle for days! :rockon:
AGREED:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::roc kon::rockon:

BigBadStang
12-16-2009, 03:46 PM
They are probably only doing one date/show because if Mustaine had to be around James and Lars for more than one day, he would kick their asses.
Dave Mustaine must stand to make a fortune on this, otherwise there is no way he would ever do it.

Stangman
12-16-2009, 03:55 PM
They are probably only doing one date/show because if Mustaine had to be around James and Lars for more than one day, he would kick their asses.
Dave Mustaine must stand to make a fortune on this, otherwise there is no way he would ever do it.

They made amends some time ago...

Mustard
12-16-2009, 08:34 PM
I have seen all 4 bands several times. That would be a killer show!

BigBadStang
12-19-2009, 10:48 AM
They made amends some time ago...

Maybe that's what they say in interviews, but I have seen a few 'intimate' conversations with Dave, and you can tell he still harbors a genuine hatred for how James railroaded him out of the band, while Lars just stood by and let it happen. So don't think they are 'buddies' again. Hmmm...seems this is almost exactly the same way James tossed Newsted too...and Little Bitch Lars stood by and let James toss one of the most talented bass players in the biz. I loved it when they were inducted into the HOF...when Newsted was introduced on stage, he got the loudest applause! It was great! You could see the ire in Hetfield's fake ass smile...it was priceless!

306Power
12-19-2009, 11:09 AM
Maybe that's what they say in interviews, but I have seen a few 'intimate' conversations with Dave, and you can tell he still harbors a genuine hatred for how James railroaded him out of the band, while Lars just stood by and let it happen. So don't think they are 'buddies' again. Hmmm...seems this is almost exactly the same way James tossed Newsted too...and Little Bitch Lars stood by and let James toss one of the most talented bass players in the biz. I loved it when they were inducted into the HOF...when Newsted was introduced on stage, he got the loudest applause! It was great! You could see the ire in Hetfield's fake ass smile...it was priceless!

Mustaine should have been kicked out, he couldnt get along with James or Lars. He wouldnt show up for shows or he would be late and they were tired of dealing with it. Mustaine has always been pissed about it because Megadeth never even came close to what Metallica has been.

chadomac
12-19-2009, 11:46 AM
seems this is almost exactly the same way James tossed Newsted too...and Little Bitch Lars stood by and let James toss one of the most talented bass players in the biz.

jason left the band on his own accord

BigBadStang
12-22-2009, 03:25 PM
jason left the band on his own accord

Jason left because he was told by James, that if he wanted to do a solo project while the band was taking time off, he would no longer be in Metallica. Jason wanted to stay active as a musician instead of taking time off, as he didn't have a family like the others in the band. This was said by both James and Lars in separate solo interviews (I wish I could remember the link or the video that it was on, and I don't have time to look for it right now)...So I guess you could call that leaving on his own accord :rolleyes:... James is the bully of the band, and an egotistical, a-hole alcoholic.

Stangman
12-22-2009, 03:46 PM
James is the bully of the band, and an egotistical, a-hole alcoholic.

I thought he went to rehab for that?

Heck I almost wish he still drank... he came up with some good songs!

All I know is, ...And Justice For All is the best Metallica album ever, hands down. Hardest most, brutal, metallic record they've ever done. And I hope (but dont hold my breath) that they can get that sound again...

EDIT:

And maybe this is the concert that will bury the hatchet between Metallica and Megadeth...

BradleyGT
12-22-2009, 04:25 PM
That would be one sweet concert. I would definitly go.