View Full Version : People of Wal-Mart

Black92LX
12-21-2009, 11:44 AM
There are no words that can describe:
www.peopleofwalmart.com

duststang
12-21-2009, 04:16 PM
some of these are so true.
Everytime I go to Wal-Mart I see someone that will fit right in with these.

Pitbull1052
12-21-2009, 04:46 PM
what's funny is the difference between the Amelia Walmart and the Eastgate one.....

Blackpony
12-21-2009, 05:08 PM
what's funny is the difference between the Amelia Walmart and the Eastgate one.....

I thought all of Clermont county was the same when it comes to Walmart shoppers

Pitbull1052
12-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Oh no! Eastgate is the upity Walmart! I'm telling even the people that work there look different between the two........

k062693w
12-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh no! Eastgate is the upity Walmart! I'm telling even the people that work there look different between the two........

LMAO !!! That's like being the richest guy at the homeless shelter !!! :lol:

chadomac
12-21-2009, 05:49 PM

i dont know at least the amelia one is clean(for a wal mart) the one in eastgate is a DUMP!! didnt take long for it to be like the old store.

2Kblacksleeper
12-21-2009, 06:01 PM
i dont know at least the amelia one is clean(for a wal mart) the one in eastgate is a DUMP!! didnt take long for it to be like the old store.

Not to burst your bubble Chad, but it cant be that clean my ex wife works there now.............. lol...

It is a little better than Eastgate, but i dont like seeing the uglyness of my ex so i go to eastgate now.
Just as we were splitting up, she took a very steep plunge down the ugly road. gained a ton of weight etc.

John

DeckerEnt
12-21-2009, 06:54 PM
The Fort Wright wally world by me is clean as can be. It is the customers that mess it up. LOL!!!! I think most of those have been in the one by me too...

duststang
12-22-2009, 08:44 AM
LMAO !!! That's like being the richest guy at the homeless shelter !!! :lol:

yeah that seems about right.

Ther customers and employee's are about the same. Sometimes I want to take a pic of the employee and send it in. Their attitudes match. I think it is funny when you into a Wal-Mart that is out of state and it is just as bad.

Pitbull1052
12-22-2009, 09:19 AM

you've got to be kidding me Chad..... you think the Amelia one is clean? and I don't mean compared to Eastgate I just mean peroid......

NaomiDstangLvr
12-22-2009, 10:59 AM
you've got to be kidding me Chad..... you think the Amelia one is clean? and I don't mean compared to Eastgate I just mean peroid......

compared to eastgate any thing is clean lol

Walter
12-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Not to burst your bubble Chad, but it cant be that clean my ex wife works there now.............. lol...

It is a little better than Eastgate, but i dont like seeing the uglyness of my ex so i go to eastgate now.
Just as we were splitting up, she took a very steep plunge down the ugly road. gained a ton of weight etc.

John

:lol: Damn John, I lol'd.

2Kblacksleeper
12-22-2009, 12:33 PM
What can I say Walter, sometimes I'm too honest. Lol.

John

Blackpony
12-22-2009, 02:04 PM
The new walmart on Red Bank just opened up a month ago and already turned into a dump. They closed the Ghetto Mart off of 71 and opened this as the new Super Ghetto Mart.