12-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Try to keep it civilized. ;)

Walter
12-27-2009, 02:23 PM
:popcorn:

http://www.extremestreetcars.com/extremeforum/images/smilies/11396.gif

stocknotch
12-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Rule #1. All members from Middletown prohibited!
Rule #2. We reserve the right to change/add rules at anytime to make sure we keep the people we like on the list.
Rule#3. No argueing with any mod or admin if they use their right to step in and use Rule #2

Just a start.....lol I'm just kidding. Should be a good year. Carry on!

bbfstanger
12-27-2009, 05:26 PM
hopefully more guys will get theyre cars out next year.
the list seemed watered down in 09 with the fastest guys not posting.

JASON408
12-28-2009, 05:51 PM
I would like to see the rules kept the same and the whining stop but i live in a dream world most of the time :lol: I hope next year we can bring all the old dogs back in and get this list flying .I know alot of people got tired of the whining and just stoped posting . I would like to see everyone come back and lets have some fun . I had my resons last year for not posting but bet your ass i will be posting next year . There is nothing better then getting all of us toghter making passes and hanging out . I can wait till next year !

quik lx
12-28-2009, 07:59 PM
I liked the idea of a DD shoot out. One day, all together, the 12 fastest SBZ mustangs on the property get on the list. Say late October?

JASON408
12-28-2009, 10:44 PM
i have loved the shootouts the last few years . anyway to get people to the track to hang out is a good thing

Maximus
12-29-2009, 12:54 AM
I liked the idea of a DD shoot out. One day, all together, the 12 fastest SBZ mustangs on the property get on the list. Say late October?

Seems like when its brought up, everyone starts whinning and crying about the day that is picked.

i have loved the shootouts the last few years . anyway to get people to the track to hang out is a good thing

I miss the random cruise ins and drive to the track times. Thats the fun part, getting there with a bunch of cars screaming down the highway.:bigthumb

firestang70
12-29-2009, 01:18 AM
Some of us can't get time off for one day on one weekend. Having just one really isn't going to stop the crying. But some people will NEVER be happy even if you had 10 shootouts.

beefcake
12-29-2009, 09:51 AM
There will be some scheduled shootouts at the end of the year.

It is 100% going to happen. I myself work 65-70 hrs a week and it's hard to get away. But, we will have something on a friday test n tune, sat test n tune, and we can even go to tristate on a sunday when they run brackets.

I'm thinking we will have a 3 shootouts setup towards the end of the year. 1 for each day with a rainout for each day. No excuses then. Myself included even though I won't be competitive lol.

Time to get back to have some great times, hanging out and the like!

I think at the fall cruise we should set up a nice 30 mile road trip too. That way no one can whine about "trailer queens". The shootouts will be able to be trailered too in case you break. But your car will definately need to prove it's streetability!

facemelter71
12-29-2009, 11:30 AM
I should be able to make the list this year.Cars running good.A few more tweeks and im down.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
12-29-2009, 12:00 PM
I should be able to make the list this year.Cars running good.A few more tweeks and im down.

By tweaks do you mean actually bolting the turbo on?:lol:

5.0calypso93lx
12-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Seems like when its brought up, everyone starts whinning and crying about the day that is picked.

I miss the random cruise ins and drive to the track times. Thats the fun part, getting there with a bunch of cars screaming down the highway.:bigthumb

I think there should be another powerfest this year too. That was the single most fun car day I've ever had hands down. I haven't had that much experience haha, but it was a blast.

I also think it would be cool as shit to have everyone roll up to National Trails for the NMRA event and run true street.

k062693w
12-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Don't forget KilKare !!! There are a LOT of Bangerz from up this way too !!!

chad393na
12-29-2009, 01:15 PM
I think there should be another powerfest this year too. That was the single most fun car day I've ever had hands down. I haven't had that much experience haha, but it was a blast.

I also think it would be cool as shit to have everyone roll up to National Trails for the NMRA event and run true street.

I agree, that was a blast!!!!!!!

black90lx
12-29-2009, 02:13 PM
there will always be whiny ass babies...

Metcalf Racing
12-29-2009, 03:04 PM

Man that would be sweet. This time I'd go ahead and win the whole thing

Pitbull1052
12-29-2009, 04:58 PM
so to ask the q what's the powerfest?

5.0calypso93lx
12-29-2009, 05:02 PM
LOL Metcalf :lol:

so to ask the q what's the powerfest?

It was a track day we did a few years back on a saturday at tri state. Had some organized bracket racing. I just remember meeting up and cruising out there with a bunch of people, it was awesome rollin like 15 deep on the highway. I ran my best time to date with my car that day too haha. That's also the day I broke the stock T5 and the last day I drove my car to date :lol:

It was just cool that so many people showed up that day. Place was packed!

beefcake
12-29-2009, 05:24 PM
LOL Metcalf :lol:

It was a track day we did a few years back on a saturday at tri state. Had some organized bracket racing. I just remember meeting up and cruising out there with a bunch of people, it was awesome rollin like 15 deep on the highway. I ran my best time to date with my car that day too haha. That's also the day I broke the stock T5 and the last day I drove my car to date :lol:

It was just cool that so many people showed up that day. Place was packed!

i have my street bracket semi finalist plaque on my wall at work, courtesy of Cincy Speed. Aug 25th 2001!!! I think I coulda won the whole thing if my damn S/C impeller hadn't imploded lol!

Maximus
12-30-2009, 12:29 AM
i have my street bracket semi finalist plaque on my wall at work, courtesy of Cincy Speed. Aug 25th 2001!!! I think I coulda won the whole thing if my damn S/C impeller hadn't imploded lol!

That was the first one. The second was the Best one.:bigthumb

Mista Bone
12-30-2009, 01:59 AM
Powerfest was the bomb!!!!!!

Due to work schedule I can only race Sat. nights and on Sunday. I plan on running some UMTR events @ Edgewater and maybe running for points at TriState in the Amsoil Street class.

Anyone here ever ran for points in a bracket class??????

Almost 5 years since I've made a pass, going for 13.99 NA, low 12's on the bottle.

Yes, in a FWD Honda, under 1800 lbs without my fatass in it....so about 2020 with driver.

Blowpastyou
12-30-2009, 09:52 PM
i'll be happy to make a pass this year!

bkstang95
12-30-2009, 11:29 PM
I can't wait to get back at it next year. Still have a lot of work ahead of me this winter, but will be worth the time/effort.

Walter
12-31-2009, 02:47 PM
I can't wait to get back at it next year. Still have a lot of work ahead of me this winter, but will be worth the time/effort.

What are some of the changes the car will see besides the repairs?

bkstang95
01-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Bigger intercooler, better radiator/fan, drag suspension (instead of Tokico road race shit i had before), ditching the factory wiring harness and doing a Painless harness, wheels/tires...nothing drastic, but should turn out better than before.

Metcalf Racing
01-02-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm still voting for Powerfest 2010. I took Runner up in the Quick 32 last time in an LS1 6speed on 17in DRs

Mista Bone
01-02-2010, 04:03 AM
I'm sorry for those who were confused, but I plan on being in the "other dozen" for the non Mustang/Ford cars, only 5 cars in it for 2009.

Those who thought I was dumb enough to think I could be in the DD with mostly 8-9 seconds cars, yeah right.....only if you count my 1/8 mile time.

Cracker, what would it take do a Sunday trackday @ Edgewater?

$20-25 a car, as many laps as you can, grudge races on pro tree if needed, door prizes, support our local shops, yadda yadda yadda, big turnout would help support local charitys and such.

Common Cracker, you know you like talking smack from the tower!

JASON408
01-02-2010, 12:19 PM
power fest is always cool . but alot of work and money !! with this econmany it will be hard . but if it happens i vote for a quick 16 and then run them heads up on a inverted ladder !:bigthumb

fasthawk
01-04-2010, 05:35 PM
power fest is always cool . but alot of work and money !! with this econmany it will be hard . but if it happens i vote for a quick 16 and then run them heads up on a inverted ladder !:bigthumb

Like that will happen, I say with a 30 mile cruise and not allowed to work on the car when you get to the track and see who has the fastest car .
That way we could weed out the trailer queens ..

JIMS SVT
01-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Like that will happen, I say with a 30 mile cruise and not allowed to work on the car when you get to the track and see who has the fastest car .

Sound exactly like true street.If I get my car done soon ill be at a few NMRA truestreet races again this year.

bobtsgt
01-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Sound exactly like true street.If I get my car done soon ill be at a few NMRA truestreet races again this year.

and I'll be the pit crew :lol:

JASON408
01-04-2010, 08:03 PM

a faster car is always a faster car . both the slow guy and the fast guy might lose a .10 becuase of rich plugs but most cars would run the same . if you need a 30 mile cruze to make people feel better bring it on but most nmra legal drag radial cars and some sso cars could make a 30 mile cruze . just cost them alot in gas and valve springs . i remeber st lois a few years back big daddy made his 30 mile cruse and then went 7.49 at 199.

bbfstanger
01-04-2010, 11:09 PM
lets say if you have a certified rollbar you can compete=racecar
no aftermarket RACE axles
no race parts on the engine=racecar
alot of the mustang parts say off highway use right on them so no coldair kits.
no popping the hood lookin for leaks or any thing safety like that.
no trailers,you half to find a way home buddy!

oh screw it ,lets just run it like it has been for years!
lmao!!!!

k062693w
01-05-2010, 12:26 AM

lmao!!!!

I think that's the smartest thing you've ever said !!! :lol:

2Kblacksleeper
01-05-2010, 01:25 AM
Even though I won't be in contending status this year, I'm looking foward to going to the track and hopefully meeting some of you guys and hopefully learning from the experience.
I've yet to make a pass down the 1320 so we will see how that goes.
I'm trying to get my driveability taken care of so there won't be any issues there. I hope to have all the drive line issues taken care of by spring.

John

JASON408
01-05-2010, 06:49 AM

lmao!!!!

sounds like a plan !!!!!! its all for fun :bigthumb

fasthawk
01-05-2010, 06:20 PM

lmao!!!!

If people drive there cars once in a while they would find out if you have promblems . I have all kinds of after market stuff and drive regulary no promblems.Also it should have current tags and insurance . No one said you could not trailer to the track then leave from there. Not being able to work on it when you get there keeps people from changing plugs tires gas for nos tunes and so on . You should also have to have full interior to.

JIMS SVT
01-05-2010, 06:41 PM
If people drive there cars once in a while they would find out if you have promblems . I have all kinds of after market stuff and drive regulary no promblems.Also it should have current tags and insurance . No one said you could not trailer to the track then leave from there. Not being able to work on it when you get there keeps people from changing plugs tires gas for nos tunes and so on . You should also have to have full interior to.

I think if there needs to be so many rules then why the fuck even have the dozen?It doesnt matter if the rules are to a brandnew factory spec car someone will bitch about something.Like he lowerd his tire pressure...or hes running 93 octane instead of 87.See what I mean.Someone will bitch.

k062693w
01-05-2010, 06:49 PM
I think if there needs to be so many rules then why the fuck even have the dozen?It doesnt matter if the rules are to a brandnew factory spec car someone will bitch about something.Like he lowerd his tire pressure...or hes running 93 octane instead of 87.See what I mean.Someone will bitch.

PERXACTLY !!! :bigthumb

fasthawk
01-05-2010, 06:57 PM

I take it that you think i am bitching, i really do not care. Just the rules say street cars. 1 seat 5 gallon fuel cell 15 dollar a gallon gas slicks no insurance or tags,1gallon rad,towing the car up return road,seperate fuel system for nos is a street car my bad , must have just started racing yesterday.

Metcalf Racing
01-05-2010, 07:31 PM
I take it that you think i am bitching, i really do not care. Just the rules say street cars. 1 seat 5 gallon fuel cell 15 dollar a gallon gas slicks no insurance or tags,1gallon rad,towing the car up return road,seperate fuel system for nos is a street car my bad , must have just started racing yesterday.

Picking a fight you can't win. I lose this battle every year. And my cars are at the track every week and raced on the street every weekend

bbfstanger
01-05-2010, 08:16 PM

havent seen anyone run a 1 gallon cooling system or tow's up return road unless something bad happened,
all have tags to be on the list.
otherwise sounds like a mean ass streetcar.:bigthumb
i just have a different idea of what a streetcar is.

Walter
01-05-2010, 08:27 PM

JASON408
01-05-2010, 08:56 PM

full interiour is nice but does not make it a street car ;) shit who needs a back seat when you got a funny car cage .:lol: shit there is so many bars you cant touch half my inteior . thats what happens when you get fast :bigthumb

JASON408
01-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Street car is what you make it . If you like driving a 5 gallon fuel cell on the street and only go 40 miles round trip . So what its on the street . If you like burning 15 dollar a gallon gas and having no back seat and a big nos bottle riding shoot gun so what . He is still enjoying driving it down the street . No one said you had to like it just that he likes it and drives it . If you race your car at a track and its fast you got to give up some greacher comforts . Some people think its cool to drive a a fast ass car on the street . Some people think its cool to be slower but have more comfort . Thats what make the world go round

fasthawk
01-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Street car is what you make it . If you like driving a 5 gallon fuel cell on the street and only go 40 miles round trip . So what its on the street . If you like burning 15 dollar a gallon gas and having no back seat and a big nos bottle riding shoot gun so what . He is still enjoying driving it down the street . No one said you had to like it just that he likes it and drives it . If you race your car at a track and its fast you got to give up some greacher comforts . Some people think its cool to drive a a fast ass car on the street . Some people think its cool to be slower but have more comfort . Thats what make the world go round

Thats the promblem , because when you get to that point it is no fun to drive for a night or to costly to drive. have to put it back to street trim switch mufflers change jets tires plugs timing .Thats when it becomes a race car. All i also forgot have to get legit tags and insurance on said car. The dd list would get slower if people meet street car requirements that a street car is.Yes you can drive any car on the street for a short time is it fun yes for a while but it does get old fast that why most of these cars are trailer queens.

fasthawk
01-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Picking a fight you can't win. I lose this battle every year. And my cars are at the track every week and raced on the street every weekend

I can win this fight because the only people that respond back are the people that are guilty most of the time. By the way i liked your yellowbullet thread.I think that site might have to many fast cars for that stuff through.

JASON408
01-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Thats the promblem , because when you get to that point it is no fun to drive for a night or to costly to drive. have to put it back to street trim switch mufflers change jets tires plugs timing .Thats when it becomes a race car. All i also forgot have to get legit tags and insurance on said car. The dd list would get slower if people meet street car requirements that a street car is.Yes you can drive any car on the street for a short time is it fun yes for a while but it does get old fast that why most of these cars are trailer queens.

most of the cars get trailered to the track because there smart . who want to break something and not have a way home. most people that bitch about trailers dont even race there cars or to slow to break somthing . just becuase you think its to much work dont mean the next guy does .

fasthawk
01-05-2010, 10:34 PM
most of the cars get trailered to the track because there smart . who want to break something and not have a way home. most people that bitch about trailers dont even race there cars or to slow to break somthing . just becuase you think its to much work dont mean the next guy does .

I am all for trailering to the track but to be called a street car that means it has to be driven on the street.As for how fast someone goes depends on wallet size . Some people are et chasers others are bracket racers and some do not care how fast it is.We all no that you dont have to be fast to break something.

331TwistedWedge
01-05-2010, 10:52 PM
the only way to stop the arguments every year, is to get rid of the "street car" title in the DD rules ... then the 12 fastest cars win ... its that simple ...

"street" cars run on pump gas, have full interior, they are tagged and insured ... they dont have 4.56 gears and a ton of power adders ... it gets too complicated to make a set of rules up for 12 cars to have some bragging rights ...

make it the fastest 12 cars and be done with it ... we get the same arguments every damn winter ...

bbfstanger
01-05-2010, 11:02 PM
if you need to change jets,timing and plugs for the street your doing something wrong.lol!
i drive mine on the street just like i race it at the track,mufflers ,slicks and all.
usually has the t-n-t no. on it still!
this year will be no diff.
fact, trailer haters dont own one. lmao!
they are very nice to have,and yes i own one.
is that funny car caged beast safer than a no cage stocker? yes.
lets face it, knowone can fit in the back seat anyway! ford shoulda just left the sucka out.

firestang70
01-05-2010, 11:04 PM
I just like to take my "street" car to the track and race. I try to go faster than the last pass. I have never trailered my car to the track. The only reason is I can't afford a truck and trailer. I also like meeting with people hopefully gain some knowledge and more importantly a friend. My car gets faster every year. When does it ever stop???? I am impressed when I see cars like Jim,Shannons etc that run those ETs with all the comforts with a cage. Very impressive.

firestang70
01-05-2010, 11:07 PM
if you need to change jets,timing and plugs for the street your doing something wrong.lol!
i drive mine on the street just like i race it at the track,mufflers ,slicks and all.
usually has the t-n-t no. on it still!
this year will be no diff.
fact, trailer haters dont own one. lmao!
they are very nice to have,and yes i own one.
is that funny car caged beast safer than a no cage stocker? yes.
lets face it, knowone can fit in the back seat anyway! ford shoulda just left the sucka out.
trailer hater....nope just jealous! lol
i keep debating about a cage, I hate to kill some of the "streetability" of the car, mine still goes to soccer practices:lol:
get a S197, the back seat is quite roomy:bigthumb

bbfstanger
01-05-2010, 11:10 PM
streetcars are not stock daily driver type cars,i think thats where people get confused.

bbfstanger
01-05-2010, 11:15 PM
trailer hater....nope just jealous! lol
i keep debating about a cage, I hate to kill some of the "streetability" of the car, mine still goes to soccer practices:lol:
get a S197, the back seat is quite roomy:bigthumb

im jealous i cant afford a S197 lol!
a nice tight fitting custom cage will let the rascals still get back there.
i think your gonna need one anyways soon.
just tell them its and obstacle course or jungle gym.

JIMS SVT
01-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Just change the rules so Fasthawk can get on the list this year :lol:

95turbocharged
01-06-2010, 08:24 AM
Trailer queens is a bad way to look at it, in my opion its a money saver. I have broken shit at the track so many times that some of these so called trailer queen cars have driven their cars home so mine could be trailered home! So that should mean that they are street cars, because they were legal for the street. And it dosent matter what anyones opion of a street car is! The only one that matters is the police! If you can get pulled over and not get busted for an illeagal car than it must be a street car!!

Walter
01-06-2010, 08:55 AM
LOL at the streetcar debate. The real question is how much street time are these cars seeing? Fast cars that get driven often is where its at. No disrespect to the guys that dont drive their shit.

Black Horse
01-06-2010, 09:49 AM
a nice tight fitting custom cage will let the rascals still get back there. i think your gonna need one anyways soon.
just tell them its and obstacle course or jungle gym.

Its NEVER a good idea to let others ride around all that rigid, unforgiving material. A good cage is designed to protect the driver, and in some cases the passenger provided the occupants are wearing all their other protective gear (helmets, harness, etc.) I don't know of any cage designs that take in to consideration rear seat passengers. And forget the padding argument. Even the SFI pads are designed to help a HELMETED head withstand the impact. The soft foam padding does absolutely nothing in an impact, it is more there to protect you from banging your body parts as you get in or out. Let's be honest, if you have a cage in your car and you drive without a helmet you are taking a risk, period. Let's not get kids hurt.

ibstrokin
01-06-2010, 09:52 AM
This is a 30 year old argument that people wont stop having. If you want a mild streetcar that gets driven a lot, great, enjoy. If you want a fast ass knuckle dragging street car thats a bitch to drive, stinks, breaks a lot, gets horrible gas mileage (thats really expensive), but has license plates so you can drive it when/where YOU choose to.....great, enjoy. I prefer the latter.

Black Horse
01-06-2010, 09:57 AM
The "street" car argument will continue on until the end of time. You have to set the clock back a few years to understand how all of this started. Vinny simply stated "wouldn't it be cool of everyone could drive out to a track one day and we could all find out who has the baddest street car?" Once that can of worms was opened we have endured these conversations every year.

The way I look at it is like has been already mentioned - if you are driving it on the street and get pulled over, would the car be legal? (I will alter that thinking so that things like NO2 bottles can be hooked up, slicks be used, etc.) Basically I agree with Vinny's thinking of old, if it is licensed and insured it should be considered a street car.

ibstrokin
01-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Its NEVER a good idea to let others ride around all that rigid, unforgiving material. A good cage is designed to protect the driver, and in some cases the passenger provided the occupants are wearing all their other protective gear (helmets, harness, etc.) I don't know of any cage designs that take in to consideration rear seat passengers. And forget the padding argument. Even the SFI pads are designed to help a HELMETED head withstand the impact. The soft foam padding does absolutely nothing in an impact, it is more there to protect you from banging your body parts as you get in or out. Let's be honest, if you have a cage in your car and you drive without a helmet you are taking a risk, period. Let's not get kids hurt.

Life is risk, you gotta roll the dice occasionally. I used to sleep on the rear package tray of my parents mid 70's Oldsmobile, ride in the back of pickups, and I'm still here. You cant live a risky life without things biting you occasionally, but you cant stay in a padded room either.

beefcake
01-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Life is risk, you gotta roll the dice occasionally. I used to sleep on the rear package tray of my parents mid 70's Oldsmobile, ride in the back of pickups, and I'm still here. You cant live a risky life without things biting you occasionally, but you cant stay in a padded room either.

i always remember us riding in the back of pickups as a kid, never a big deal

ibstrokin
01-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Basically I agree with Vinny's thinking of old, if it is licensed and insured it should be considered a street car.[/QUOTE]

Atta Boy

dsmawd350
01-06-2010, 02:03 PM
I agree with what somebody said earlier. There is always going to be bitching about the list as long as it includes the word ''STREET'' cars. Fuck it, just make it the 12 fastest cars on SBZ with 2 rules. Liscensed and insured. and be done with it

then you could always have another list for the slow guys with what they consider "real" street cars :lol: that way they have a way to be on a list besides bitching about the definaition of street car

1byafender
01-06-2010, 02:08 PM
I think some people get the DD confused. It means DIRTY DOZEN. Not DAILY DRIVERS. Most of these cars on here are built for weekends, nicedays, cruises, and shows.The ones that wont even get on the dozen. I would prob. bet, that anyone on the DD could go outside to go to work, and there daily driver not start, they could drive there old hotrod if they needed. To me thats a street car.

1byafender
01-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Or u could make a rule saying if you have never been on the dozen or currently not on it, you dont get to give your .2 cents on the rules.

firestang70
01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
I agree as it was started if it has tags and insurance (but has anyone ever really shown proof of insurance) that it is a street car. If someone wants to drive a hollow shell more power to them. If someone wants to run a car with all the creature comforts, thats great too. I had fun this year (like every year) putting times up on the list. If I got bumped so be it, if not great I got a sticker and something to smile about. Isn't that was this was supposed to be about. People enjoying themselves at the track, trying to run the best ETs they can? I will always throw my name in the hat for this.

347sc
01-06-2010, 04:11 PM
I say keep them the way Vinny made them and stop trying to change the damn thing every year. Its just a sticker at the end any way so go race and have fun(which is what the thing started as in the first place)

bbfstanger
01-06-2010, 04:20 PM
^^^:agree:

ibstrokin
01-06-2010, 04:21 PM
I agree as it was started if it has tags and insurance (but has anyone ever really shown proof of insurance) that it is a street car.

The first time I ever met Vinny was him walking up to me, introducing himself, then asking to see my proof of insurance, lol.

fasthawk
01-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Just change the rules so Fasthawk can get on the list this year :lol:

My car is fastest enough to make the list now {ALL MOTOR] with full int subs amp cd changer radio tags insurance and i do drive it.Thats also being a stick no cross breeded glide.

beefcake
01-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Just change the rules so the #1 gets a free pass for the next year so I don't have to be afraid of the DD curse and I can go ahead and put my times up this year! :lol:

Fix.t :)

JIMS SVT
01-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Fix.t :)

Get off my back asshole...Im not posted so just stop with me.Ok?

JIMS SVT
01-06-2010, 05:41 PM
My car is fastest enough to make the list now {ALL MOTOR] with full int subs amp cd changer radio tags insurance and i do drive it.Thats also being a stick no cross breeded glide.

Man...are you trying to single out one person or what?

beefcake
01-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Get off my back asshole...Im not posted so just stop with me.Ok?

as opposed to your front asshole? lol

somethings gotta get ya back on the list ;)

JIMS SVT
01-06-2010, 05:46 PM
as opposed to your front asshole? lol

somethings gotta get ya back on the list ;)

Aint no way im postin again...Thanks

beefcake
01-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Aint no way im postin again...Thanks

skeeerd?

seriously though, i think, you have a bad ass ride and it should be on there imo

JIMS SVT
01-06-2010, 05:53 PM
skeeerd?

seriously though, i think, you have a bad ass ride and it should be on there imo

Not scared of anything...My 14 second timeslips wouldnt last long anyways

JASON408
01-06-2010, 06:16 PM

That would mean you have to race it :lol: j/k

mfoss
01-06-2010, 06:31 PM
That would mean you have to race it :lol: j/k

How do you know its fast enough, its not been down the track yet.And why are you picking on crossbred combos. Your not playing nice.

bkstang95
01-06-2010, 06:43 PM
How do you know its fast enough, its not been down the track yet.And why are you picking on crossbred combos. Your not playing nice.

Now you're putting words into his mouth. He clearly said it is "fastest" enough :lol:

Maximus
01-06-2010, 06:44 PM

No AC or PS??? EGHAD!! It CANT be a street car without those two things.
:)

JASON408
01-06-2010, 07:00 PM
This is a 30 year old argument that people wont stop having. If you want a mild streetcar that gets driven a lot, great, enjoy. If you want a fast ass knuckle dragging street car thats a bitch to drive, stinks, breaks a lot, gets horrible gas mileage (thats really expensive), but has license plates so you can drive it when/where YOU choose to.....great, enjoy. I prefer the latter.

:bigthumb i like the latter to !!!!

JASON408
01-06-2010, 07:03 PM

think you might have to cut that 14 in half next year :bigthumb:eek:

chad393na
01-06-2010, 07:05 PM

Why would having a seperate fuel system make it not a street car? My car did, and believe me, it was a street car. Also, I think every car on the list could do a 30 mile cruise if it had to, but people aren't made of money and don't want to cause the extra wear if they don't have to. I drove my car to the track all of last year, but I would have gave my left nut for a trailer!:D

quik lx
01-06-2010, 07:10 PM

14 seconds???!!!! What are you adding 2 passes together?:D

JIMS SVT
01-06-2010, 07:20 PM

How fast is a stock 302 with a f cam?I figured 14s is about right.lol

JASON408
01-06-2010, 07:43 PM
How fast is a stock 302 with a f cam?I figured 14s is about right.lol

unless you put a kit on it !!!!!:lol:

ibstrokin
01-06-2010, 08:11 PM
I drove my car to the track all of last year, but I would have gave my left nut for a trailer!:D

Clearly your left nut is worthless, since no one with a trailer was willing to make that deal, lol.:lol:

JA04GT
01-06-2010, 09:35 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bbfstanger
01-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Clearly your left nut is worthless, since no one with a trailer was willing to make that deal, lol.:lol:

that was just too much lmao!!!!

its fastest enough? lol!

chad393na
01-06-2010, 10:02 PM

Maybe I should have put it on craigslist! Oh well, too late now.:lol:

93 coupe
01-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Look at the cars that run Hot Rod drag week..... Are those street cars Fastdart?

Your callin your car a street car but yet you can't keep it together... Right?

And I know you've thought about putting a Glide or 400 in your car before because it's to slow with the stick shift!

Last time I checked the DD was for the 12 fastest stangs. Where do you fit in? Or are you just trying to stir the pot because you chose to build something slow (Mopar).

mfoss
01-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Look at the cars that run Hot Rod drag week..... Are those street cars Fastdart?

And I know you've thought about putting a Glide or 400 in your car before because it's to slow with the stick shift!

Last time I checked the DD was for the 12 fastest stangs. Where do you fit in? Or are you just trying to stir the pot because you chose to build something slow (Mopar).

Your not playing nice either.

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 07:17 AM

Man that did not take long for you to get here.When the car broke it still was fastest enough to make the list. Plus it weighs 3500 not 2800.Tubo 400s are just about unbreakable is the reason i would be switching for not the need for less drag and more horsepower.

Any way you dont have time to be on the computer you should be under the hood of that junglejim jay is trying to put together for you or are you going to just drop it off somewhere else to have them put it together.

Also do you really think i care about how fast it is, i do it for fun.

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 07:48 AM

If you need a motor i got one for you. If you can cross breed trans and be on the list then you should be able to cross powerplants to.I know its got more good parts in it than you will put in the one your putting toge:bigthumbther.

JASON408
01-07-2010, 08:17 AM
this is what happens in the winter . nothing else to do but argue on tha net :lol: should be real good today when everyone is snowed in..... wait a min its not even snowing yet . weres the white death .

JASON408
01-07-2010, 08:20 AM
If you need a motor i got one for you. If you can cross breed trans and be on the list then you should be able to cross powerplants to.I know its got more good parts in it than you will put in the one your putting toge:bigthumbther.

dam . guess no work for you either today . let me now if you need me to pull you out when the snow hit i will be sitting at home :bigthumb

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 08:35 AM
dam . guess no work for you either today . let me now if you need me to pull you out when the snow hit i will be sitting at home :bigthumb

Wifes got the truck, suppose to go get 2 motors and check the hours and compression. Thinks he has sold them

93 coupe
01-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Man that did not take long for you to get here.When the car broke it still was fastest enough to make the list. Plus it weighs 3500 not 2800.Tubo 400s are just about unbreakable is the reason i would be switching for not the need for less drag and more horsepower.

Any way you dont have time to be on the computer you should be under the hood of that junglejim jay is trying to put together for you or are you going to just drop it off somewhere else to have them put it together.

Also do you really think i care about how fast it is, i do it for fun.

I'm really not sure who has a 2800lb car???

The car is coming together great thanks for the concern :D

If you truely didn't care about being fast why would you be on here busting balls? You should go to one of those gay ass Mopar sites and cry about mustangs and how fast they are! :flipoff:

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm really not sure who has a 2800lb car???

The car is coming together great thanks for the concern :D

If you truely didn't care about being fast why would you be on here busting balls? You should go to one of those gay ass Mopar sites and cry about mustangs and how fast they are! :flipoff:

I am not busting balls, 1 simple comment on street car.Street car must have a tag current and insurance and most of all driven on the street.The people that get defensive on that are the guilty ones. 1 comment i made and now 4 pages so this must get under peoples skins. I never said they where not fast just not a street car.

I for got tags and ins cost more money so that takes away from the race budget also the extra fuel you would use could break the bank.

bkstang95
01-07-2010, 09:38 AM
If i get a Tubo 400 will i be fastest too????

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 09:43 AM

No, but you wont break it

93 coupe
01-07-2010, 09:44 AM
I am not busting balls, 1 simple comment on street car.Street car must have a tag current and insurance and most of all driven on the street.The people that get defensive on that are the guilty ones. 1 comment i made and now 4 pages so this must get under peoples skins. I never said they where not fast just not a street car.

I for got tags and ins cost more money so that takes away from the race budget also the extra fuel you would use could break the bank.

I can promise you that my car will get better gas mileage, go farther on a tank of fuel, run on pump gas without beating the mains out of it, make more power, and most important of all be FASTER than yours :bigthumb

And be taged and insured through the state of Ohio ;)

bkstang95
01-07-2010, 09:46 AM
What do i have to do to get fastest?

93 coupe
01-07-2010, 09:51 AM
What do i have to do to get fastest?

Buy a Dodge Dart :lol:

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 09:53 AM
I can promise you that my car will get better gas mileage, go farther on a tank of fuel, run on pump gas without beating the mains out of it, make more power, and most important of all be FASTER than yours :bigthumb

And be taged and insured through the state of Ohio ;)

Thats great now you just have to drive if your allowed out.
Never have i said i wanted to be the fastest, just a decent running car that i can drive.Mine runs on pump gas and far is the motor goes thats what happens when you go against your better judgement but all is well now.
You will never no about breaking stuff because you will not own it long enough and if it does break it would not be back together as fast is mine was.

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 09:55 AM

Hang out with 93 coupe he will have someone build one for you.

93 coupe
01-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Thats great now you just have to drive if your allowed out.
Never have i said i wanted to be the fastest, just a decent running car that i can drive.Mine runs on pump gas and far is the motor goes thats what happens when you go against your better judgement but all is well now.
You will never no about breaking stuff because you will not own it long enough and if it does break it would not be back together as fast is mine was.

Okay I don't find sitting at Hooters on a friday all night fun :lol: Sorry.

Your right I like to go through cars alot but I'll hold on to this one for a while.. Maybe

But I do have a Mustang and have been on the list so that's why i'm concerned and have input on this thread.

Remind me agian why do you????

93 coupe
01-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Hang out with 93 coupe he will have someone build one for you.

At least I know what combo can get it done. :flipoff:

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 10:19 AM
At least I know what combo can get it done. :flipoff:

So you at least you did learn a little working at pauls. Want does hooters have anything to do with this. Jay had to hire another driver for fridays to test.
All my bad you dont need seat time do you.
They also have a others list for the dozen

93 coupe
01-07-2010, 10:43 AM
So you at least you did learn a little working at pauls. Want does hooters have anything to do with this. Jay had to hire another driver for fridays to test.
All my bad you dont need seat time do you.
They also have a others list for the dozen

Haha I don't think anyone was Hired and Jay chose to wrench on his car but I'm sure he could do just fine on his own :lol:

You do know you would have to race that Street Queen in order to make the other list right?

Good luck on the list. Thank god Beefcake sold his or you would've been beat by a Taurus :tongue2:

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Maybe the vette but i forgot how it ran, the sho i doubt and if that happen i would just do what you do SELL IT.
As far as racing ,dont have anything to prove, have the motor pretty dialed in still need some susp.tuning dont feel like working on it or i could just drop it off somewhere so they could fix it.

93 coupe
01-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Maybe the vette but i forgot how it ran, the sho i doubt and if that happen i would just do what you do SELL IT.
As far as racing ,dont have anything to prove, have the motor pretty dialed in still need some susp.tuning dont feel like working on it or i could just drop it off somewhere so they could fix it.

Your getting close to needing a cage aren't you? Do you plan on doing that yourself?

So do you plan on running for the other list this year?

k062693w
01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
So do you plan on running for the other list this year?

:bigthumb LMAO !!! There's a goal to shoot for !!! I made the other list with a Bone Stock 04 Ram crew cab 4x4 !!! :lol:
Oh I forgot it has a K&N filter, not a CAI just the filter !!! LMAO

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 11:28 AM
This is what i planning on doing this year.As far as the cage goes yes i needed one way over do.Not really concered about the list because when it does get raced it will not be around here.

93 coupe
01-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Cool boats are fun! You guys got Big Mike to bite :lol:

You sound like Reynolds when you say you won't race around here. :rolleyes:

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Cool boats are fun! You guys got Big Mike to bite :lol:

You sound like Reynolds when you say you won't race around here. :rolleyes:

I told him he was crazy plus very $$$$$$$ but he jumped in with both feet.he got a very nice peice for the money. As far as making passes dont want to let the cat out of the bag

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Your not playing nice either.

What are you doing here this isnt a lsx website

bkstang95
01-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Nor a dart website... :lol:

Walter
01-07-2010, 12:42 PM
This is what i planning on doing this year.As far as the cage goes yes i needed one way over do.Not really concered about the list because when it does get raced it will not be around here.

If you are not concerned about the list, please GTFO of the DD forum. The boat forum is that way------------------->

mfoss
01-07-2010, 07:49 PM

It might have the best parts in it, but its SLOW. But you drive it (quote street queen)I seen that somewhere. Who said that?

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 08:47 PM
It might have the best parts in it, but its SLOW. But you drive it (quote street queen)I seen that somewhere. Who said that?

Thats my spare i was talking about. I have better stuff laying around then you will use.

fasthawk
01-07-2010, 08:49 PM
If you are not concerned about the list, please GTFO of the DD forum. The boat forum is that way------------------->

Thats a bitch when you can choose what you can do on a weekend.

mfoss
01-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Thats my spare i was talking about. I have better stuff laying around then you will use.

I guess we will see how my junk parts run! I will even give you the first shot.

JASON408
01-08-2010, 07:51 AM

o snap !!! looks like a trip to out to old 27 drag strip :bigthumb

mfoss
01-08-2010, 10:26 AM
o snap !!! looks like a trip to out to old 27 drag strip :bigthumb

Yep and all other blue cars. lol

Kwik92GT
01-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Funny how it always ends up like this at the end of every year in regards to the Dozen and to what is or isn't a street car. :D

IMO, if it has current tags and insurance it's good to go. :bigthumb Step up or STEP OUT. If you aren't willing to do whatever it takes to run the number, whether it be a money issue or whatever, don't hate on the guy who is willing to do it. Trying to turn the rules backwards to make your car more competitive is chicken shit at best.

Enjoy the debate ladies. ;)

mcat
01-08-2010, 08:06 PM

fasthawk
01-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Funny how it always ends up like this at the end of every year in regards to the Dozen and to what is or isn't a street car. :D

IMO, if it has current tags and insurance it's good to go. :bigthumb Step up or STEP OUT. If you aren't willing to do whatever it takes to run the number, whether it be a money issue or whatever, don't hate on the guy who is willing to do it. Trying to turn the rules backwards to make your car more competitive is chicken shit at best.

Enjoy the debate ladies. ;)

Tags and ins. is the key,there was no hating but you are right about cutting my car apart. Not trying to change rules just definning street car.

fasthawk
01-09-2010, 08:13 AM

We where all wondering last night if that was going to be a carquest motor.

As far as first shot you should allready no the anwser.

JASON408
01-09-2010, 09:48 AM

sound like its all locked in !!

JASON408
01-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Tags and ins. is the key,there was no hating but you are right about cutting my car apart. Not trying to change rules just definning street car.

well good you agree that tags and ins makes it a street car ! :bigthumb

fasthawk
01-09-2010, 10:51 AM
well good you agree that tags and ins makes it a street car ! :bigthumb

That also comes with a tool around town to!

Timido
01-09-2010, 12:17 PM
This is some funny stuff! Everytime I drive by hooters all I see is a bunch of pickup trucks...

mfoss
01-09-2010, 01:42 PM
This is some funny stuff! Everytime I drive by hooters all I see is a bunch of pickup trucks...

Yep!!

mfoss
01-09-2010, 01:49 PM

Never used them. I use Steve Barker.Hopefully he will use my JUNK parts.lol Carquest is who your buddy uses. And this is how you spell( know), this (no) means you wont race me.

fasthawk
01-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Never used them. I use Steve Barker.Hopefully he will use my JUNK parts.lol Carquest is who your buddy uses. And this is how you spell( know), this (no) means you wont race me.

I forgot this is a english class website not a racing site.. You maybe right or wrong depending on time and place.

mfoss
01-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Just got this!!!!

JROUTLAW331
01-10-2010, 03:20 AM
AWWWWWW....ISNT THAT SWEET....MICKEY GOT A LIL SPRAY KIT FOR CHRISTMAS:lol:

SORRY JUST HAD TO CHIM IN.....LIL BORED WITH NOTHIN BETTER TO DO

mfoss
01-10-2010, 08:06 AM
AWWWWWW....ISNT THAT SWEET....MICKEY GOT A LIL SPRAY KIT FOR CHRISTMAS:lol:

SORRY JUST HAD TO CHIM IN.....LIL BORED WITH NOTHIN BETTER TO DO

I saw your xmas gift at the shop. SWEET!!!!

fasthawk
01-10-2010, 09:11 AM
So thats where all the horsepower is coming from ?[ Looks pretty]

93 coupe
01-10-2010, 10:56 AM
So thats where all the horsepower is coming from ?[ Looks pretty]

You know that we've had small blocks (347") that have ran faster to the stripe all motor than you have ever been :cool2:

Maximus
01-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Damn. Everyone is coming out of the wood work. Must be winter.:lol:

fasthawk
01-10-2010, 07:20 PM
You know that we've had small blocks (347") that have ran faster to the stripe all motor than you have ever been :cool2:

Your right,less weight much better working cars to still only 3to 4 mph better.

JROUTLAW331
01-11-2010, 04:32 PM
THANK YOU....GARYS DOIN A REALLY NICE JOB ON IT SO I THINK IT WILL BE NICE WHEN ITS DONE....WILL BE PICKING IT UP IN A FEW DAYS:D
I DONT KNOW THOUGH IF 445 INCHES AND 2 STAGES OF SAUCE WILL BE ENOUGH TO MAKE THE LIST AFTER LISTENING TO WHAT EVERYBODY COMMING OUT WITH :lol:

mfoss
01-11-2010, 05:23 PM
THANK YOU....GARYS DOIN A REALLY NICE JOB ON IT SO I THINK IT WILL BE NICE WHEN ITS DONE....WILL BE PICKING IT UP IN A FEW DAYS:D
I DONT KNOW THOUGH IF 445 INCHES AND 2 STAGES OF SAUCE WILL BE ENOUGH TO MAKE THE LIST AFTER LISTENING TO WHAT EVERYBODY COMMING OUT WITH :lol:

We know your motor has enough, its if you have the balls or not to run it that hard.:lol:

Maximus
01-11-2010, 06:05 PM

Who did you Blow??? :lol:

JROUTLAW331
01-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Who did you Blow??? :lol:

I GOT MAD SKILLZ BABY;)

mfoss
01-11-2010, 06:59 PM
I GOT MAD SKILLZ BABY;)

Yea we have had a car there since november.

Maximus
01-11-2010, 07:00 PM

I guess you dont twist and Jostle like Eric. :lol:

JROUTLAW331
01-11-2010, 07:04 PM
TECHNIQUE...ITS ALL ABOUT TECHNIQUE:coo1:

Timido
01-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Even Eric is bringing out a car? 445cisd 2 stages in what?

JROUTLAW331
01-11-2010, 09:12 PM
I GOT THAT CAR OFF JASON(PICS ON JASONS NEW RIDE THREAD)...THAT ORANGE/SILVER/BLUE 99....ITS AT GARYS GETTING NEW CAGE AND STUFF ..AND MOTOR IS 14:1 445 SBF WITH 2 STAGES OF SPEED TECH JUICE(ITS THE DIFUSER KIT WHICH IS ADJ FROM 100-500 HP) AND TURBO 400...WENT TO SEE CAR TODAY AND FIT SEATS....IT LOOKS REALLY SWEET AND IM GOING TO PPROLLY PICK IT UP THURSDAY AND START WIREING AND RUNNING FUEL LINES.....SHOULD BE DONE AND DRIVING IN A FEW WEEKS.

atbracn
01-11-2010, 09:13 PM

You would think we are building a pro stock car for as long it has been there!
Eric,your car does look badass.good luck
Tino,you guys getting anywhere on yours?

mustang8998
01-11-2010, 09:34 PM
I saw your xmas gift at the shop. SWEET!!!!

The Camaro gone?

Timido
01-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I GOT THAT CAR OFF JASON(PICS ON JASONS NEW RIDE THREAD)...THAT ORANGE/SILVER/BLUE 99....ITS AT GARYS GETTING NEW CAGE AND STUFF ..AND MOTOR IS 14:1 445 SBF WITH 2 STAGES OF SPEED TECH JUICE(ITS THE DIFUSER KIT WHICH IS ADJ FROM 100-500 HP) AND TURBO 400...WENT TO SEE CAR TODAY AND FIT SEATS....IT LOOKS REALLY SWEET AND IM GOING TO PPROLLY PICK IT UP THURSDAY AND START WIREING AND RUNNING FUEL LINES.....SHOULD BE DONE AND DRIVING IN A FEW WEEKS.

Sounds like a fun ride. I can't wait to see the new ones this year.

mfoss
01-11-2010, 09:39 PM
The Camaro gone?

NO!!!!

Timido
01-11-2010, 09:43 PM
NO!!!!

Whats the details on the pro-stock car?

mfoss
01-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Whats the details on the pro-stock car?

Stock sus. 275 radial car.Dart smallblock with a F1R. Should push 1050hp to the tire.

atbracn
01-11-2010, 10:05 PM
And maybe a f2.

mfoss
01-11-2010, 10:07 PM
And maybe a f2.

F1R is plenty.:D

atbracn
01-11-2010, 10:07 PM
And it will be a street car!!!!

JROUTLAW331
01-11-2010, 10:57 PM
If thats the green car next to mine at garys then i can definitly attest to the fact that it will be a contender in 2010....nice car and lots of blown power

mustang8998
01-11-2010, 11:21 PM
NO!!!!

Just wondering, you know, your avatar and all! :cool1:

mfoss
01-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Just wondering, you know, your avatar and all! :cool1:

There you go!!!!

mustang8998
01-11-2010, 11:43 PM
There you go!!!!

:lol:

mustang8998
01-11-2010, 11:50 PM
So..............

Orange car?

mfoss
01-12-2010, 12:12 AM
So..............

Orange car?

410in lots of juice

mustang8998
01-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Nice, Mike!

atbracn
01-12-2010, 01:03 AM
If thats the green car next to mine at garys then i can definitly attest to the fact that it will be a contender in 2010....nice car and lots of blown power

yep, that's mine and thanks. gary needs to get it done.

quik lx
01-12-2010, 11:14 AM
yep, that's mine and thanks. gary needs to get it done.

Why? your going to run it once and spend the rest of the season pullin your undies out your butt from the pucker factor!!!

Car is gonna be SICK!!!!!

mfoss
01-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Why? your going to run it once and spend the rest of the season pullin your undies out your butt from the pucker factor!!!

Thats funny

atbracn
01-12-2010, 04:08 PM

free balling "bitches":flipoff:. lol

Maximus
01-12-2010, 04:22 PM

TMI guy!!:eek:

quik lx
01-12-2010, 06:01 PM

Nevermind on them Kirkey's then...I dont want to borrow them...EEWWWW!!!:barf:

03z06vette
01-25-2010, 05:24 PM
what car is tino's?

mcat
01-25-2010, 08:14 PM
what car is tino's?

the one in pieces...

03z06vette
01-26-2010, 11:59 AM
That narrows it down!!

93 coupe
01-26-2010, 12:51 PM
the one in pieces...

He's just a smart ass. :lol:

Ask him if he wants a match up. His Challenger and your Z06 :lol:

03z06vette
01-26-2010, 05:20 PM
no races in a car thats for sale, ill have to beat him in the capri!!!

fasthawk
01-26-2010, 07:25 PM
the one in pieces...

Thats funny shit right there

mcat
01-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Thats funny shit right there

i was going to put the one only Jay works on, but i didnt want people to confuse it with the maroon one in the shop:lol:

03z06vette
01-27-2010, 11:25 AM
?????????

silverbullitt
01-28-2010, 11:01 PM
My Stang is not close to Dirty Dozen worthy, but I just want to drag anyway.

03z06vette
02-21-2010, 03:17 PM
when is the first DD race?

JIMS SVT
02-21-2010, 04:50 PM
when is the first DD race?

Id say like October.

Walter
02-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Id say like October.

Shit, its on opening day. :lol:

JIMS SVT
02-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Shit, its on opening day. :lol:

Dont really matter till oct. anyways.

03z06vette
02-21-2010, 10:13 PM
im not sure im gona have my car ready, still need so much.

k062693w
03-18-2010, 12:23 AM
Question for the people in charge ???

I was/am building my car for the DD and knew I was pushing the limits of what my back would take (Double cage fusion, severe stenosis, blah blah blah), But I have now discovered that this has all moved into my neck, And I will be having 4 discs replaced and 5 vertebre fused !!! I still plan on finishing it and driving it to and from the track, to the cruise ins, dyno days, car shows, etc. But with this I will not be able to race it at the track ... So after all that LOL My ?? IS
If I have the same driver make all my passes will my car still be elegible for the list ??? I'm not trying to open a can of worms and don't need any smart ass comments !!! Simple question for those in charge of the list ...

Thanks, Aaron

beefcake
03-18-2010, 07:06 AM
Question for the people in charge ???

I was/am building my car for the DD and knew I was pushing the limits of what my back would take (Double cage fusion, severe stenosis, blah blah blah), But I have now discovered that this has all moved into my neck, And I will be having 4 discs replaced and 5 vertebre fused !!! I still plan on finishing it and driving it to and from the track, to the cruise ins, dyno days, car shows, etc. But with this I will not be able to race it at the track ... So after all that LOL My ?? IS
If I have the same driver make all my passes will my car still be elegible for the list ??? I'm not trying to open a can of worms and don't need any smart ass comments !!! Simple question for those in charge of the list ...

Thanks, Aaron

Although I sympathize the rulls clearly say you must drive your car. Although your condition is severe it opens the door for all others. I personally have a fused left ankle. It's always made it tough on clutching for me. These days I think I'm close to as good as I'll ever be, there is no doubt an ian mullane or someone could still be better. The question would then become where do we stop on a condition. No doubt I would put someone in to drive it. But it would not qualify.

k062693w
03-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Although I sympathize the rulls clearly say you must drive your car. Although your condition is severe it opens the door for all others. I personally have a fused left ankle. It's always made it tough on clutching for me. These days I think I'm close to as good as I'll ever be, there is no doubt an ian mullane or someone could still be better. The question would then become where do we stop on a condition. No doubt I would put someone in to drive it. But it would not qualify.

:bigthumb Thanks Terry !!! That's all I wanted to know !!! :bigthumb

Black Horse
03-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Sorry..no "hired guns"

k062693w
03-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Again Thanks Beefcake !!! You answered the question I had !!! No more responses needed !!! :rolleyes:

dsmawd350
06-21-2010, 10:44 PM
so bikes are allowed on the other dozen? seems kinda lame to me. they should have their own list if any at all. theres enough people with bikes on here even bone stock ones that they could just make a few passes at the track straight off a dealer lot and take up most of the list. I thought the dozen was geared toward street driven CARS?

beefcake
06-22-2010, 03:48 PM
so bikes are allowed on the other dozen? seems kinda lame to me. they should have their own list if any at all. theres enough people with bikes on here even bone stock ones that they could just make a few passes at the track straight off a dealer lot and take up most of the list. I thought the dozen was geared toward street driven CARS?

well, it says other dozen, doesn't specify anything

2), whats the point of having a bike list, so it can be like the other dozen list, we are 4 months into racing and have 3 cars on the list

what did we have last year 5 on the list

3) so, we can make a bike list and have what 2 or 3 on there and have another lame ass list like the other dozen and the wicked women?

4) how many guys on here actually take their bike to the strip and run it?

jesus, people need to get a life

if it's so easy, then do it

draggin50
06-24-2010, 03:11 AM
Go ahead and pull me as well. My car has a new owner now. Maybe next year Ill be back!!!

JASON408
07-11-2010, 10:19 PM
DID I MISS SOMETHING ?? flyin2jz has been a member since 05 and was on the list last year and no one had a problem with it .... or were you talking about someone else ?

Metcalf Racing
07-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Ahh. My buddy smacks car would have made #1 last year but since he was a low poster he couldn't make the list. Even though he was at the running of the dozen. It always drama. But this year if al goes as planned they'll be printing my sticker

black90lx
07-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Ahh. My buddy smacks car would have made #1 last year but since he was a low poster he couldn't make the list. Even though he was at the running of the dozen. It always drama. But this year if al goes as planned they'll be printing my sticker

yea they seem to pick and choose... :lol:

JASON408
07-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Call it how you see it :bigthumb Seems like they find any reson to keep the guys up north off the list . Or maybe there is more to it i dont know . One cruz is not all its about . Or at least it used NOT to be . It was about hanging out with friends and helping your bro out . I go up to kil kare alot and see alot of stangbangerz hanging out and doing some racing . guesS next time i see one with a sticker on there car i will make sure to ask there post count this month ..Becuase if your not posting you must not be a stangbanger!!!!!!!

Metcalf Racing
07-12-2010, 12:13 PM
I want to know right now if numbers after october don't count. A lot of us won't start running our cars hard till late october or the first week of november. Is the DD going to be in effect till the last week of edgewater?

Maximus
07-12-2010, 12:24 PM
I want to know right now if numbers after october don't count. A lot of us won't start running our cars hard till late october or the first week of november. Is the DD going to be in effect till the last week of edgewater?

In the past, the list is final when Edgewater closes for the season.

I wanted it finished earlier so guys would let their Stangs Eat late in the season and show their true numbers. Instead of letting them sit.:rolleyes:

cobraman302
07-12-2010, 12:58 PM
In the past, the list is final when Edgewater closes for the season.

I wanted it finished earlier so guys would let their Stangs Eat late in the season and show their true numbers. Instead of letting them sit.:rolleyes:

Yeah I will throw in my $.02 here I guess. I don't see a problem with guys on the DD list that dont post a lot, I see a lot of people that post nothing but stupid shit anyways. I really only have an issue with these "race cars" that dont make a race or pass til october just so they can say they are on the DD. If you cant make it to the cruise in big deal, if you dont post every day who cares, but drive your damn car.

flyin2jz
07-12-2010, 01:37 PM
I am on the site alot more than my post count. I really like the media section and seeing videos of cool cars. I don't post on them because I have nothing to really add. I alwayslog on to see who's getting it done on the dd list. I try to support the board by buying and selling stuff to members. It's a great local site and I'm glad it's here.

black90lx
07-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I am on the site alot more than my post count. I really like the media section and seeing videos of cool cars. I don't post on them because I have nothing to really add. I alwayslog on to see who's getting it done on the dd list. I try to support the board by buying and selling stuff to members. It's a great local site and I'm glad it's here.

thats what i was going to say is what if somebody gets on and they really dont have anything too say about what has been posted? are they supposed to just say something random and stupid so they CAN be a PARTICIPATING member?

87stangbbb
07-12-2010, 07:01 PM
haha awesome

87stangbbb
07-12-2010, 07:38 PM
sorry that wasnt supposed to go there

Metcalf Racing
07-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Yeah I will throw in my $.02 here I guess. I don't see a problem with guys on the DD list that dont post a lot, I see a lot of people that post nothing but stupid shit anyways. I really only have an issue with these "race cars" that dont make a race or pass til october just so they can say they are on the DD. If you cant make it to the cruise in big deal, if you dont post every day who cares, but drive your damn car.
Like who? We drive all our cars all the time. Plus we do a lot of street racing so we jusyt goof off at the track. My car is getting an engine swap is why it will be back out late

Maximus
07-13-2010, 01:46 AM
Went to edgewater friday and saturday for umtr. First night out it went 10.88@126. Saturday it went 10.78@127.40. ALL MOTOR
This is my combo.
twisted wedge trickflows (no portwork)
vic jr intake 750 carb
anderson cam
tko trans

Back to the Dyno with NOS!! 4-- is NOT enough!:flipoff:

atbracn
07-13-2010, 01:49 AM
Back to the Dyno with NOS!! 4-- is NOT enough!:flipoff:

Lol!!! That's funny

Metcalf Racing
07-13-2010, 02:01 AM
Brandon had almost the same combo and it made 296 @ precision. It was almost as fast too. It ran a 12.2. C4,brake,3500

Maximus
07-13-2010, 02:04 AM
Brandon had almost the same combo and it made 296 @ precision. It was almost as fast too. It ran a 12.2. C4,brake,3500

WTF? (What The Fuck) How is 296 vs 4-- AND 10:88 vs 12:20 ALMOST the same?

Nevermind, you are using M-Town math!!:bigthumb

Metcalf Racing
07-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Just think its funny how junk they had it tuned

flyin2jz
07-13-2010, 01:01 PM
I just did the hp calculator on the car u stated went 12.20. It came up with 326 rwhp to run that. I'd say the 296 is fairly close with the loss of power thru a auto. I used 3000lbs with driver for the weight

Walter
07-13-2010, 02:22 PM
I just did the hp calculator on the car u stated went 12.20. It came up with 326 rwhp to run that. I'd say the 296 is fairly close with the loss of power thru a auto. I used 3000lbs with driver for the weight

At least he is on par. My car is apparently slow for the combo. :lol:

Metcalf Racing
07-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Nope those parts on a 302 should make 296 not on a flat top 331

flyin2jz
07-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Craig hp is hp. It doesn't matter if it's a 408 making 296 hp. If it weighs the same It will run close to those times and runs the same et it's making 296. I've seen 310 cube inch motors make 490 rwhp. Just because it's a 331 doesn't automatically make it make 400rwhp.

Metcalf Racing
07-14-2010, 12:02 AM
It should. It had twisted wedge heads x cam victor intake 30lb injectors and a fresh 331 10.5/1. It should have been at least in the 350 range.

draggin50
07-14-2010, 12:46 AM
It should. It had twisted wedge heads x cam victor intake 30lb injectors and a fresh 331 10.5/1. It should have been at least in the 350 range.

The 347 I bought from Mike had unported Track Heats, small .502/.522 lift blower cam, Victor 5.0, and 9:1 compression made 341hp and went 12.06 in a full weight GT...

Metcalf Racing
07-14-2010, 05:20 AM
Exactly

93LXhatch
07-14-2010, 05:44 AM
im gonna have to agree if i had a stroker motor with h/c/i and it doesnt AT LEAST make the same hp as my c.i id be pretty upset with it lol

flyin2jz
07-14-2010, 09:40 AM
The 347 I bought from Mike had unported Track Heats, small .502/.522 lift blower cam, Victor 5.0, and 9:1 compression made 341hp and went 12.06 in a full weight GT...

Exactly what I'm saying. Ur 347 didn't make 1hp per cube and neither did his 331. This isn't out of the norm. I've seen tons of 347s make 350-380. And they didn't use a cam from 1991. The dyno doesn't lie. If the a/f is good and not pig rich then that's what it makes. My old 306 made 360rwhp on the same dyno tuned by the same place. Na is na there isn't alot to tuning it. Not all motors are created equal. Attention to detail makes power. Low peak power cam mixed with a 7k intake usually doesn't work well unless u degree the cam to make power higher.

mfoss
07-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Friday on cincy speeds dyno I put down 446hp and 387 tq. I dont know what motor hp would be, but it should be around 500.

Walter
07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Friday on cincy speeds dyno I put down 446hp and 387 tq. I dont know what motor hp would be, but it should be around 500.

Thats a hot motor right there.

flyin2jz
07-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Really hot. I'm not that hot yet.

Pitbull1052
07-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Went to edgewater friday and saturday for umtr. First night out it went 10.88@126. Saturday it went 10.78@127.40. ALL MOTOR
This is my combo.
twisted wedge trickflows (no portwork)
vic jr intake 750 carb
anderson cam
tko trans

it looked really good too.......... I introduced myself to you at the track looking for silicone.......

flyin2jz
07-14-2010, 12:50 PM
What tires did u dyno it on?

mfoss
07-14-2010, 12:53 PM
What tires did u dyno it on?

26X8.5 HOOSIER SLICKS

flyin2jz
07-14-2010, 02:57 PM
It's most likely making more power than that. The slicks will eat power and tq on the dyno as they start sticking to it. Don't believe me put some regular radials on it and it will pick up 25rwhp. I've tried it. I believe ur 331 has the highest hp numbers I've ever seen. Most are in the low 400s

mfoss
07-14-2010, 03:53 PM
It's most likely making more power than that. The slicks will eat power and tq on the dyno as they start sticking to it. Don't believe me put some regular radials on it and it will pick up 25rwhp. I've tried it. I believe ur 331 has the highest hp numbers I've ever seen. Most are in the low 400s

I was going to put regular radials on but didnt have any. I did pick up 5rwhp with my 2010 camaro when I added air to those radials.I went from 32 to 45. When I get the car to hook better and figure out the clutch, I think it should run high 40s to low 50s. When I built this motor I was hoping for some high 10s low 11s. Im happy with the results.

Rich
07-14-2010, 04:19 PM
I was going to put regular radials on but didnt have any. I did pick up 5rwhp with my 2010 camaro when I added air to those radials.I went from 32 to 45. When I get the car to hook better and figure out the clutch, I think it should run high 40s to low 50s. When I built this motor I was hoping for some high 10s low 11s. Im happy with the results.

Awesome times MFoss! Which AFM cam are you running?

flyin2jz
07-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Most likely n91 or 111

mfoss
07-14-2010, 05:10 PM
yea its a n91

331TwistedWedge
07-14-2010, 08:06 PM
i made 357/357 with out of the box tw170's, victor 5.0 efi intake and a small street cam ... all on a 331 ... thats about what you will see out of 99% of your stroker builds ...

i have a friend in south carolina that made 456 rwhp on a 331 ... HIGH DOLLAR parts, big $$$$ ... the twisted wedge cnc ported 205's, with a very light valve train ... he ran the anderson N91 cam, he had 11:1 compression and a hogged out trick flow r box intake ... 90mm maf, 90mm tb, 1 3/4 long tubes, lots of rpm (7200) and lots of tuning ... it takes come serious coin to put down 430-450+ on these little stroker motors ... 1.4 hp per cubic inch takes $$$$$$$$$$$ ...

Coin or labor, you're going to pay to go fast ... i chose the labor route ... 110 hours on the heads, 20 hours on the upper intake and need another 30 hours to do the lower intake ... im only hoping for 410+ hp ... 10's on a street car granny shifting and im good to go :bigthumb

flyin2jz
07-14-2010, 08:40 PM
It's very hard to believe the heads are box stock. I've seen many cars with this exact combo making low 400s. Somehow u have found 46 more than 99% of 331s with ported everything. Goes to show what a good carb can do. Very nice work.

JASON408
07-14-2010, 08:49 PM
those heads are box stock and you are right amazing what a good carb and compretion will get you . most of the combos you see out there are 10to 1 11 to 1 add 3 or 4 points of compretion wakes that bitc. up

Jeff88coupe
07-14-2010, 09:26 PM
ya...13-14:1 compression makes a big difference.

mfoss
07-14-2010, 10:52 PM
The compression is exactly 12.7

flyin2jz
07-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Man makes me wish I had more compression. I'm at 10.1:1 and it's getting more when the heads come off for sure. My last dyno was on 89octane and it seemed to not even care. Lol. Very nice work. I have a 347

Maximus
07-14-2010, 11:38 PM
The compression is exactly 12.7

ITS NOT A STREET CAR!!!!!

Just stirring the pot. :) :lol:

flyin2jz
07-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Sure it is. Just needs a splash of race fuel. Lol

Maximus
07-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Cars running pump gas are better.:bigthumb

Metcalf Racing
07-15-2010, 05:25 AM
Pump gas is for pussies

Jeff88coupe
07-15-2010, 07:01 AM
12.7 compression would be good to run E85 in. It would probably pickup a little more hp also.

Metcalf Racing
07-15-2010, 09:31 AM
E85 I junk also. I know your car runs 9s but it would be faster with good gas

cobraman302
07-15-2010, 09:49 AM
E85 I junk also. I know your car runs 9s but it would be faster with good gas

I know this thread isn't for "discussion" but what did you just say?? E85 is junk?