PDA

View Full Version : Go Bengals !!!!!

Katmandu
12-28-2009, 02:59 PM
NFL explains scenarios for Steelers to make playoffs....

In this scenario, the BENGALS MUST beat the Jets this week for the Steeler's to make the playoffs.

1) Steelers win and Houston loses or ties, and New York Jets lose (to the BENGALS !!) or tie.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09362/1024167-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz0b0kKuAhc

Your Bengal's radio annoucer...(something Amazon... ???) said yesterday in the post game report that he was afraid to face the Steeler's in the post season.

He said: "I'll man up an admit that I want to face ANYONE but the Steeler's in the playoffs!" I couldn't believe my ears!

GO BENGALS!! Help the Steeler's make the playoffs! :bigthumb

Yellow98Cobra
12-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I say we lose on purpose....... Let shitsburgh watch the playoffs on tv..... :popcorn:

sean
12-28-2009, 03:18 PM
I say we lose on purpose....... Let shitsburgh watch the playoffs on tv..... :popcorn:

I second that. They can sit and watch

Black92LX
12-28-2009, 03:29 PM
If we play like we did yesterday we won't have to lose on purpose.

Man that was an ugly game.

331TwistedWedge
12-28-2009, 03:34 PM
:lol: ... Mark Amazon ... i dont want to play baltimore or pittsburgh ... do you know how hard it is to beat a team 3 times in 1 year ... its very tough!

i dont think the starters will play in the second half ... all we have to play for is the #3 seed, at this point there is no big difference in the #3 or #4 seed ...

the steelers look like they have hit their stride once again ... they are capable of beating anyone ...

chadomac
12-28-2009, 04:37 PM
starters will sit jets will win. then come here in the wildcard game and play.

306Power
12-28-2009, 11:35 PM
Looks like we're gonna be without Rey-Rey for the rest of the year, Shit.

exrider416
12-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Patriots have to lose for us to get the 3 seed. So if they win we will get the 4 seed no matter what. So since we have been moved to 8:30 sunday, we will know if the Patriots won. If they win we will definitely sit all the starters against the Jets. But if we have a chance for the 3 seed i think the starters will play.

Katmandu
12-31-2009, 01:06 PM
:lol: ... Mark Amazon ... i dont want to play baltimore or pittsburgh ... do you know how hard it is to beat a team 3 times in 1 year ... its very tough!

the steelers look like they have hit their stride once again ... they are capable of beating anyone ...The Bengals are AFRAID of the Steelers recent play and will take the pussy way (easy way) out and LOSE. :rolleyes:

SMOKE
12-31-2009, 01:09 PM
The Bengals are AFRAID of the Steelers recent play and will take the pussy way (easy way) out and LOSE. :rolleyes:

AFRAID to lose?! :flipoff:

We beat you TWICE this year. Just lay back and enjoy the down time while we are in the playoffs. You guys have had your time, now it's ours!

NaomiDstangLvr
12-31-2009, 01:40 PM
The Bengals are AFRAID of the Steelers

AGREE WITH SMOKE....

Yeah that's why they beat 'em TWICE this year along with, Ravens and Browns..

Yellow98Cobra
12-31-2009, 01:43 PM
If you lost to the Browns this year, you are banned from the playoffs. It was a rule the NFL made this year....LOL

Johnson1134
12-31-2009, 01:56 PM
If you lost to the Browns this year, you are banned from the playoffs. It was a rule the NFL made this year....LOL

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chadomac
12-31-2009, 01:57 PM
The Bengals are AFRAID of the Steelers recent play and will take the pussy way (easy way) out and LOSE. :rolleyes:

if the pussy way out is being smart than so be it. why would marvin take a chance on hurting any starters especially palmer. we are in, and have a home playoff game. marvin knows what its like not to have his starting quaterback in a play off game thanks to.................. well we all know who. starters will sit, jets will win and then come here and best of all NO STEELERS in the playoffs !!! HA HA

306Power
12-31-2009, 02:36 PM
Fuck it, they should just let the Jets win on the sole fact so the Steelers wont get in. Just so I can hear all the Pitt fans cry.

347sc
12-31-2009, 03:12 PM
AGREE WITH SMOKE....

Yeah that's why they beat 'em TWICE this year along with, Ravens and Browns..

Whats the Bengal fans favorite saying? Oh yeah that's the past. Wouldn't mean anything if they played them in the play offs or next year.
Btw no crying here. I don't think they deserve a spot in the play offs just because they are the team I like. They should have played better. They didn't and if they sit at home big deal. No team can win every game or make it to the play offs every year. Good luck in the play offs they will need it.

That right there is funny.lol

djom1cincy
12-31-2009, 07:12 PM
The one bad thing about the Bengals is the play to the opponents. The one good thing about the Bengals is they play to the opponents. They have shown that they can play with every team they have played so far except for the Vikings. They lost that game straight up. Other than that all there loses where close. If they keep playing the way they are the can go deep into the playoffs. let's just hope the little things don't kill them like delay off game and false starts. The teams they will have to play will be tough enough without them hurting themselves.

KenB
12-31-2009, 07:19 PM
The Jets will beat them whether they sit the starters or not.

beefcake
12-31-2009, 07:47 PM
The Jets will beat them whether they sit the starters or not.

screw ny and the steelers, hahaha :)

Blackout
12-31-2009, 08:12 PM
I have always said that the Bengals will Bungle the last part of the season and the way they like to play at the end of the year only proves it. Granted that Henry has passed and makes for a large distraction (wich everyone understands) but even if Henry hadn't of passed the Bengals always find ways to Bungle themselves. In other words I don't see them going very far in the playoffs! SORRY Bengal Fans!

331TwistedWedge
12-31-2009, 10:19 PM

ummm, you guys WON 5 games in a row before we came up there to the mountains and put a whippin' on your asses ... then, we started your 5 game losing streak from there ... hot or cold, the bengals own you this year ...

your not getting into the playoffs ... i can lend you a bengals jersey, just set at home and yell "who dey"! :lol:

chadomac
01-01-2010, 01:42 AM
I have always said that the Bengals will Bungle the last part of the season and the way they like to play at the end of the year only proves it.

any Bengal's fans knows they always play better at the end of the year. look back and you will see. just last year we one the last 4 we always FINISH STRONG! until this year. that is all.

COOP
01-02-2010, 02:39 AM
any Bengal's fans knows they always play better at the end of the year. look back and you will see. just last year we one the last 4 we always FINISH STRONG! until this year. that is all.

Like in 2006 when we lost the last 3 games to miss the play offs?

Or in 2005 when we lost our last 3 games, including wild card

Or in 2004 when we lost 3 of our last 4

Or in 2003 when we lost 3 of our last 4

Or in 2002 when we lost 7 of our last 8

chadomac
01-02-2010, 05:28 AM
Like in 2006 when we lost the last 3 games to miss the play offs?........2006 4-3 to finish season

Or in 2005 when we lost our last 3 games, including wild card...... 2005 6-4 in last 10 games

Or in 2004 when we lost 3 of our last 4.... ........2004 4-2 to finish

Or in 2003 when we lost 3 of our last 4

Or in 2002 when we lost 7 of our last 8

there i fixed it for you... looks like they had winning records to finish the year.

PONYGRL
01-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Who dey!!! 2 more hours!!!

331TwistedWedge
01-03-2010, 08:48 PM
pitts out ... :lol: ... were resting everyone, looks like a jets / bengals rematch next sat or sunday at bengals ...

chadomac
01-03-2010, 08:54 PM
YES that is what we need to do

ashnic
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
The beginning of the end.

NA/NOTCH
01-03-2010, 09:39 PM
pitts out ... :lol: ... were resting everyone, looks like a jets / bengals rematch next sat or sunday at bengals ...

better of to face a rookie than play a team three times in one year

KenB
01-03-2010, 10:03 PM

Based on the game so far, they don't want to play the JETS again. Unless they can win and give up 400 yards rushing in the same game....

J

E

T

S

JETS JETS JETS :cool1:

331TwistedWedge
01-03-2010, 10:13 PM
weve had the ball 66 seconds so far :lol:

KenB
01-03-2010, 10:16 PM
weve had the ball 66 seconds so far :lol:

At least they've made good use of that time. -2 yards

Yellow98Cobra
01-03-2010, 10:20 PM

I saw the wrong avatar at the theater........I want to see his Avatar in 3D......:jawdrop:

We are just hustling them.....We will ask for lengths next week, and beat that ass!!!

KenB
01-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Kinda quiet in here....

ashnic
01-03-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm a bengals fan...but I will tell you this...they made it to the playoffs...but they are done in the 1st round...the offense is one of the worse in the NFL...and the Defense is beat up bad...Man I hope I am wrong...but I don't think so..

Yellow98Cobra
01-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm a bengals fan...but I will tell you this...they made it to the playoffs...but they are done in the 1st round...the offense is one of the worse in the NFL...and the Defense is beat up bad...Man I hope I am wrong...but I don't think so..

I am with you....I am just glad we won the division.

Mista Bone
01-03-2010, 11:30 PM
looks like the Rams showed up to play the Jets, not the Bengals.

Blackout
01-04-2010, 12:15 AM
I still stand by my words in my previous post....They are still The Bungling Bengals.

Mista Bone
01-04-2010, 12:19 AM
I think UC could beat the Bengals........if not it would still be a boring game.

306Power
01-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Tonight did NOT look good, but I keep my faith with my team. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

306Power
01-04-2010, 12:27 AM
I think UC could beat the Bengals........if not it would still be a boring game.

UC couldnt beat any NFL team, the level of competition is not even close between the two leagues.

Mista Bone
01-04-2010, 12:30 AM
not even the 1-15 Rams??????

37-0 tonight......wonder how bad the whipping will be next Saturday at home :(

sean
01-04-2010, 12:36 AM
the bengals arent even trying. why show them everything and risk getting hurt for nothing? Let get a look at the jets a game and be ready for them next week. I think we will see something a little different

KenB
01-04-2010, 12:37 AM
the bengals arent even trying. why show them everything and risk getting hurt for nothing? Let get a look at the jets a game and be ready for them next week. I think we will see something a little different

Come on you can't really believe that?

Steves LX
01-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Well just like Chris Collinsworth said earlier in the broadcast the Bengals really didn't have a game plan for tonight. I beleive they came in tonight to do one thing besides lose. To scout out the Jets schemes and prepare hard for them next week. I have watched a few Jets games this year and they played the Bengals tonight just like they have played every other team this year. They just did it tonight with next to no mistakes. I would be scared to come into the jungle next week if I were the Jets. The Bengals have a better chance of beating them then they would have the Texans. And just like Rex said at the end of the game, we aren't packing anything in yet based off this game. He knows as well as anyone else that the Bengals weren't playing up to their potential tonight. I say next week the final score is 20-17 Bengals.

KenB
01-04-2010, 12:45 AM
I love how you quoted Chris Collinsworth. You could hear it in his voice, he was so embarrassed by that game he couldn't handle it.

sean
01-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Come on you can't really believe that?

I do. 37 to nothing? You cant really believe they played to their fullest extent?

KenB
01-04-2010, 12:54 AM
I do. 37 to nothing? You cant really believe they played to their fullest extent?

Did you actually watch the game? I'm a JETS fan and I'm still embarrassed for the Bengals.

Steves LX
01-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Well I will admit it is embarrassing to lose any game especially a prime time game. But Indy lost today and didn't try. The Patriots lost today and I will give them credit and say they did try to win but on the other hand Bill Belichick is an asshole and he will play hard knocks no matter if playoffs are on the line or not. I wouldn't piss on that guy to put him out if he was on fire. I give him credit he is a great cheating coach but he is a sore loser. I bet he wishes now he didn't continue to play his starters today. I think it was a dumb move for our starters to play tonight as well. Why risk injury to key players.

KenB
01-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Well it will be a short week for the JETS to prove that the Bengals were in fact 'trying' to win that game. And we will see if Chad punks out on the name change too. Rex Ryan is no joke. And get Sanchez some time and experience and you will see what they really can do. I mean the #1 rushing offense when everyone KNOWS they are going to run? I guess the Bengal defense let that happen.

Steves LX
01-04-2010, 01:00 AM
My hats off to the Jets. They played with a lot of heart tonight and I can't take nothing away from them. The were down right on it tonight. But I am sticking to my guns on the Bengals not playing up to their full potential tonight. And if I am wrong about that then ohh boy are we in trouble next week.

sean
01-04-2010, 01:02 AM
My hats off to the Jets. They played with a lot of heart tonight and I can't take nothing away from them. The were down right on it tonight. But I am sticking to my guns on the Bengals not playing up to their full potential tonight. And if I am wrong about that then ohh boy are we in trouble next week.

What he said.

sean
01-04-2010, 01:03 AM
I missed the chad name change thing. What are you talking about?

sean
01-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Never mind. I googled it. Thats just plain stupid but maybe better than what hes using now. How about going back to johnson.

306Power
01-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Never mind. I googled it. Thats just plain stupid but maybe better than what hes using now. How about going back to johnson.

That's actually what it was, he said if Revis could contain him he would change it back to Johnson. What you probably brought up was how he was talking about going to 8-5 in Japanese.

On a side not, next week will be a different game. It's hard to tell what Marvin, Bratwoski, and Zimmer were thinking about doing play call wise. Rookie QB going into the Jungle in one of the biggest games of his career yet isnt going to be easy on him. Everybody knows how PBS will be going wild, seeing as its the 2nd time in 19 years we've had one.

firestang70
01-04-2010, 01:31 AM
Ken I know you are a Jets fans but... do you really think the Bengals were trying to win. If I were them I would much rather play the Jets then the Texans. Its all pointless now, guess next week we will find out when both teams try to win. There is one ultra cool thing about the Jets, their center. His name is Nick Mangold. That is one of the coolest names ever.:lol:

KenB
01-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Ken I know you are a Jets fans but... do you really think the Bengals were trying to win. If I were them I would much rather play the Jets then the Texans. Its all pointless now, guess next week we will find out when both teams try to win. There is one ultra cool thing about the Jets, their center. His name is Nick Mangold. That is one of the coolest names ever.:lol:

Ok, so lets get this straight. The Bengals were trying to lose, but put their starters in harms way for 3 quarters. Is that the story? LOL

DSSKing68
01-04-2010, 07:27 AM
Ok, so lets get this straight. The Bengals were trying to lose, but put their starters in harms way for 3 quarters. Is that the story? LOL

Ken, give it up....

These are the Bungals, remember?? You cannot reason with their mentality....LOL

They were trying, they rested one big name player...Benson, big deal....he missed how many games with a hip pointer and they still won??

The J-E-T-S D was on fire, I don't care what the Bungle game plan was....

Palmer looked steller....um, maybe not....LOL

In all fairness, it was a pretty meaningless game to the bungles......but still, wow.

duststang
01-04-2010, 08:52 AM
It would have been nice if they at least scored once.

DeckerEnt
01-04-2010, 09:32 AM
The Jets were on top of their game sunday. The bengals will learn alot from the film of that one. The next game will be alot better. We will be at home and in a play off game with all our guys healthy and rested hopefully. Go Bengals!!

PONYGRL
01-04-2010, 05:14 PM
We fell asleep once they were down 20 something. Hopefully next week is better :(

mustangrodtp
01-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Hell they lost that game on purpose. They didn't want to play the patriots. They were even talking about it on the pre-game. Throwing games, and pulling starters is a shame for the fans that pay for seats. The NFL needs to step up. Getting to be like professional boxing.

sean
01-04-2010, 05:57 PM
They really could have made it look better. Palmer was making sure he was on target and no one could catch the ball?? How many first downs did we have? one on a penalty? I wonder how the game would have been played had it been a home game? The jets got what they wanted and so did the fans that were there to support the jets. If it were here in cincinnati I think we wouldnt have seen palmer and his gang and o sullivan (who sucks) would have had the game to him self.

331TwistedWedge
01-04-2010, 08:02 PM
well the odds makers didnt think much of that game last night ... were favored 2.5 points ... we didnt have anything to play for, a few key players didnt play ... when you need to "win and get in" and playing at home, you're going to be amped up ... the bengals could care less about that game ...

cya in the jungle with a different outcome ... you guys crack me the hell up analyzing a pre-season type game ... :lol:

Brandon Alsept
01-04-2010, 11:49 PM
I belive the Bengals went in with the option to choose the path they wanted to go into the play offs. I feel there may have been some Rope-A-Dope going on myself but none of us will ever know that for sure we can only speculate. We shall find out Saturday if Cincy pulled one out of the Ali play book.

331TwistedWedge
01-05-2010, 09:36 PM
i will be the first to say that, i cant believe the jets were only 9-7 with that defense ...

i hope the bengals stack the box to stop the run and option, let sanchez throw the ball ... offensively we need quick screens and good protection for palmer to throw the ball ... you're NOT going to run on the jets and thats what we do ... we were built to win the afc north by pounding the rock ...

its going to be a knock down drag out fight ... im going with 3-2 bengals :lol: ... 1 field goal and 1 safety :bigthumb :lol:

PONYGRL
01-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Chris' parents got us playoff tickets along with theirs since they have season tickets. They better not disappoint me, because I have better places to watch than in 0 degree weather outside!!

347sc
01-06-2010, 11:32 AM
They better not disappoint me, because I have better places to watch than in 0 degree weather outside!!

Then don't go. You are already looking at the negative and not the good parts. The way I see it is they don't get there to often so if you have a chance better take it.

sean
01-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Then don't go. You are already looking at the negative and not the good parts. The way I see it is they don't get there to often so if you have a chance better take it.

I also think you shouldn't go. Its going to be SOOOOOO cold out and just plain miserable. Give the tickets to me and I will burn them for extra warmth.... I promise I wont use them.

Pitbull1052
01-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Chris' parents got us playoff tickets along with theirs since they have season tickets. They better not disappoint me, because I have better places to watch than in 0 degree weather outside!!

and it's going to feel like 6 degrees at game time lol not zero....... heat wave!!! lol

BradleyGT
01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
i will be the first to say that, i cant believe the jets were only 9-7 with that defense ...

i hope the bengals stack the box to stop the run and option, let sanchez throw the ball ... offensively we need quick screens and good protection for palmer to throw the ball ... you're NOT going to run on the jets and thats what we do ... we were built to win the afc north by pounding the rock ...

its going to be a knock down drag out fight ... im going with 3-2 bengals :lol: ... 1 field goal and 1 safety :bigthumb :lol:

The Jets play like every team in the AFC North so I don't think the Bengals will have a problem rushing on them just like they did against their division. Ced and the O-line will be out to prove something this week. Chad will expose Revis and keep his Ochocinco name. I believe the final score will be Bengals 17 Jets 13. WHO DEY!!!!

NaomiDstangLvr
01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
It wasn't an important game or anything. So I'm sure they weren't that into it. But then again, maybe I'm just making an excuse, lol!

BradleyGT
01-06-2010, 04:52 PM
I'm pretty sure they didn't care to win because they didn't want to face the Texans again after the beating they took earlier in the year.

331TwistedWedge
01-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Sanchez hurt us ... i didnt see that coming ... i figured if we stop the run and the wildcat, we were good to go ... 2 big plays and the game was over ... graham sucks asteroids, hope they cut him ... hes never been clutch!

331TwistedWedge
01-09-2010, 10:17 PM
J E T S ... Jets Jets Jets Jets ...

Roush GT
01-09-2010, 10:21 PM
J E T S ... Jets Jets Jets Jets ...

C O L T S... Colts Colts Colts Colts ... what's your point?

COOP
01-09-2010, 10:56 PM
C O L T S... Colts Colts Colts Colts ... what's your point?

Word.
B O L T S bolts bolts bolts?

SMOKE
01-10-2010, 09:28 AM
BIG disappointment. Can't put all the pressure on Shayne though, Carson Palmer has to hit his man to put points on the board with a passing game. Oh well, we made it to the playoffs again, now I have to cheer for either Minnesota or New Orleans.

Rich
01-10-2010, 09:39 AM
BIG disappointment. Can't put all the pressure on Shayne though, Carson Palmer has to hit his man to put points on the board with a passing game.

Good point! Palmer needs to take some serious heat. He is just not the same. I hope he has an injury that we don't know about, if not we have major problems at the QB position.