Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Attention Urban Active members [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Attention Urban Active members

Blackpony
01-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Just an fyi i learned about this morning while talking to a friend at the Kenwood UA. If you click on the link above the UA picture you can view the actual lawsuit
http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposhared/story/Urban-Active-In-Florence-Being-Sued/JBwW4gO6MEKyqFuOzjb1dA.cspx

cstreu1026
01-06-2010, 10:45 AM
They may have changed names but its still the same Gold's Gym. :rolleyes:

USMCPONY
01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
I have automatic withdraw and they have charged me late fees when I wasnt late. I renewed my contract almost a yr ago and they didnt stop my last contract. So I was paying almost $100 a month for almost a yr. I spent hrs on the phone with them and got no where. I finally got them to stop the contract when I saw the district manager. I told him that it needs to be taken care of today or they will be talking to my laywer which happens to be my workout partner.

praterjack
01-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Well i called the other day and my contract should end in july they told me i had 17 months and if this was a mistake i had to send a copy of my contract! If not I am stuck with them for 17 months!!!

Blackpony
01-07-2010, 08:03 AM
My contract ended 2 years ago and i have never renewed and don't plan on it. If i ever plan on switching gyms all i have to do is give a written months notice. A coworker on mine cancelled her membership after it was up and they told her it would take 2 months to process and they billed her for that. Then she got a lawyer and had they contact UA after they told her the membership would automaticly renew unless she gave a cancelation fee to process her request.

djom1cincy
01-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Wow. Sounds like they have been sticking it to the people for a while. I hope they get the shit suede out of them.

INSANEBA
01-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Wow, the owner of my gym can be a pain, but overall he's a straight up guy thats really nice too. I have my fees withdrawn automatically, and havent had a problem in the 2 years I've been here...

BigBadStang
01-07-2010, 10:32 AM
The gym is screwed...lol...Eric Deters is a dick! :lol:

1badasp
01-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Ive had my issues, with them.... never again.

Waffles
01-07-2010, 12:28 PM
The gym is screwed...lol...Eric Deters is a dick! :lol:

True he's a dick, but this does not necessarily mean he's terribly effective.